剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表
It's selfish.
好了 除非你还有更可恶的魔法 否则我要走了
Now, unless you have more damnable spells, I should go.
我还有案子要解决
I've a case to solve.
祝你查案愉快
Happy case-solving.
对了 埃德温
Oh, and, um, Edwin?
别忘了数猫
Don't forget to count the cats.
你的答案错得离谱
You were way off.
跟正确答案差了十万八千里
I mean, miles off.
142只? 拜托
Hundred and forty-two? I mean, come on.
(华盛顿州迷人的海滨小镇)
(汤森港风筝节)
我要打败你
I'm gonna get you.
不!
No!
像真的吗?
Did it look real?
你吓到了吗?
Were you scared?
没有
No.
你们演得太假了 太假了
It was a terrible pantomime. Terrible.
剑刺穿的应该是她的肺部 那她是没法...
The sword would have punctured her lung, leaving her unable...
大声喊"不"的
...to scream.
更别提她应该满嘴是血 不可能说得了话
Not to mention the sheer volume of blood filling her mouth.
演得太令人失望了 孩子们
Very disappointing, girls.
(汤森港风筝节)
这地方为什么会让人产生幻听?
What is it about this place that has people hearing things?
这里的视野很棒
I mean, the view is pretty brills.
我们能稍微谈谈发生了什么事吗?
Could we for one second talk about what happened?
克里斯朵 我没什么可说的了
Crystal, I don't have anything else to say.
是 那男的很可怕
Yes, that guy was horrible.
是 我爸也很可怕
Yes, my dad was horrible.
是 我愤怒了
Yes, I got angry.
可现在我没事了
Now I'm fine.
你嘴上说没事 可你的眼睛却在说"去死吧"
Your mouth is saying you're fine, your eyes are saying, "Drop dead."
我那只是眯眼而已
That's... That's just squinting.
我在眯眼而已
My eyes are squinting.
你不必把事情闷在心里 -克里斯朵
You don't have to keep things bottled up. - Crystal.
只要有我最好的伙伴在身边 只要有要查的案子 我就很满足了
As long as I've got my best mate and a case to solve, I'm good.
我很感激你的好意
I appreciate you.
你一定要相信我的话
Believe it, yeah?
好吧
Okay.
我什么都没听到啊
Well, I'm not hearing anything.
我们走吧
Let's go.
克里斯朵...
Crystal...
克里斯朵...
Crystal.
克里斯朵! 你到底走不走啊?
Oi, Crystal! Are you coming or what?
我来了
Yep.
(危险女人)
小心
Careful.
很烫
It's very hot.
谢谢 -这家店我开了许多年
Thank you. - I've run this shop for years,
见过很多人玩恶作剧
and people have played a lot of pranks.
你们看见的可能是只鸟 但早晨的阳光欺骗了你们的眼睛
It was probably a bird and the morning sun tricking your eyes.
这说得通 对吧?
Makes sense, doesn't it?
完全说得通
Totally.
我以前从未见过这样的礼品店
I've never seen a gift shop quite like this before.
全都是在本地制♥作♥的
All locally crafted.
我自己也做了一些东西 比如这些宝贝
Made a few things myself, like these babies.
我应该给我的新朋友们买♥♥一些礼物
I should get some for my new friends.
我大部分时间都闭门不出
I've mostly been a shut-in,
所以直到最近才交到了一些新朋友
so I haven't made any new friends until recently.
阿莎 能给茶里加点蜂蜜吗?
Asha, could I please get some honey in this?
你去了哪儿?
Where did you go?
我见了猫王
The Cat King.
是 镯子依然在
Yes, the bracelet is still on.
你查到了什么? -只学会了如何沏茶
What did you find out? - Only how to steep tea.
还有 镇上会举办一个节日
And that there's a festival coming up.
明天那些悬崖边会挤满数百人
Tomorrow these cliffs will be crowded with hundreds of people
等着摔死
waiting to fall to their death.
这实在不是很振奋人心的消息
That is less-than-positive news.
这是莉莉丝
Ah, that's Lilith.
受屈女性的女神 也是血魔法女神
Goddess of wronged women and blood magic.
据说谁都可以借助她的图像 与她对话或向她祈祷
They say you can speak or pray to her through any image.
我现在就能和她说话吗?
I can talk to her right now?
通过这张画? -当然
Through this painting? - Sure.
如果你是女巫 效果会更好
It'd be better if you were a witch.
她钟爱女巫
She's big on witches.
恐怖 对吗? 令人不安 可是...
Spooky, right? Kind of edgy, but...
这幅呢?
And what about this one?
美人鱼 半人半鱼
Mermaids. Half fish.
她们是引诱男人下水而死的女人
They were women luring men to their deaths in the water.
但这都是一些宣扬危险女人的传说
But it's all just a lot of dangerous women propaganda.
不过不妨碍这些画依然很美
But the paintings are still gorgeous.
我们要找的是不是一条美人鱼?
Are we looking for a mermaid?
这是洗衣女工
That's the Washer Woman.
源自本地传说
Local lore.
她是一个类似先知的人
She's a kind of oracle.
"光线穿过棱镜 血红色门 只为有需要的人"
"Light bent through prism, blood red door, only for those in need."
阿莎 《洗衣女工》画中的 这句谜语是什么意思?
Asha, what's this little riddle in the Washer Woman painting?
若你相信这故事是真的 便可以靠这句谜语找到她
If you believe the stories, it's a way to find her.
但我认为画这幅画的人 当时服用了迷幻药
But I think the painter was on psychedelics.
我怎么知道?
I should know,
是我画的
I painted it.
你问了很多问题
You ask a lot of questions.
你是从哪里培养出这种调查直觉的?
Where did you cultivate such investigative instincts?
我累积看过几百个小时的 侦探动画片和漫画
I've watched hundreds of hours of detective anime and cartoons.
看的时候就是会不停问问题
You just keep asking questions.
比如 你笔记本上的 那些乱涂乱画是怎么回事?
For instance, what are all those scribbles in your notebook?
我发现了一件事 如果做细致的笔记
I have found that if you keep meticulous notes, you can usually
通常能帮助自己看清问题
puzzle your way out of a jam.
看了这些画之后 我觉得我们的问题可能是美人鱼
Well, after seeing all this, I think our jam might be mermaid.
你没事吧 亲爱的?
Are you all right, dear?
没事 我是在跟我的新朋友聊天
Yes. Just talking to my new friend.
可你经常幻听啊 克里斯朵 这都成了你的特性
But you often hear voices in your head, Crystal. That is your thing.
这次不一样
It was different.
好了 我们现在找到的线索包括 仁子找到的晦涩谜语
Right. So we've got the vague riddle that Niko found,
美人鱼或许也算
maybe mermaids,
一个可疑的礼品店店主
a suspicious gift shop manager,
有可能是风造成的低语声
a whispering voice that could be the wind,
和一个会聚集很多风筝爱好者的节日 到时他们可能会落水而死 好极了
and a festival full of kite enthusiasts who could end up in the water. Great.
你还忘提了一件事 埃德温又见猫王了
Oh, and you forgot about the part where Edwin saw the Cat King again.
我是不是不该说的?
Was I not supposed to say that?
他想干什么? 他没又把你卷去什么地方吧?
What did he want? He didn't whisk you away again?
镯子拿掉了吗?
Got that bracelet off?
镯子要是拿掉了 我现在早就回办公室了
I'd be back at the office right now if the bracelet was off.
他想知道我是否数了猫 而我估的数显然没让他满意
He wanted to know if I counted the cats, and my guess was unsatisfactory.
克里斯朵
Crystal. Crystal?
他以为他可以来去... -克里斯朵
Thinks he can come and go... - Crystal.
你在哪儿? 克里斯朵
Where are you? Crystal.
克里斯朵
Crystal.
克里斯朵 你在哪儿?
Crystal, where are you?
我好担心你
I've been so worried about you.
回来 -克里斯朵...
Come back. - Crystal...
回家吧 克里斯朵 -布伦达!
Come home, Crystal. - Brenda!
爸爸! -卢克 是我
Papa! - Luke, up here!
他不可以在我们查案时突然出现
He can't show up in the middle of cases.
你跟他说了吗?
Did you tell him that?
实际上我说了 -你居然没打算告诉我们这事
Matter of fact, I did. - Can't believe you didn't tell us.
我受够了你老是瞒着 跟那混♥蛋♥有关的事
I've had enough of secrets about that wanker.
你干吗这么生气?
Why are you getting so angry?
克里斯朵!
Crystal?
克里斯朵...
Crystal... Crystal... Crystal...
回来我身边吧
Come back to me.
克里斯朵
Crystal.
我听见我妈妈妈的声音了
My mom's voice.
是我妈妈的声音!
剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表