剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表
我们要考虑一下是否接你的案子
We will consider taking your case.
是这样 他现在要跟你玩硬的了
Right, he's gonna play hardball with you now.
他就这习惯
It's his thing.
是的 我们需要讨论一下报酬
Yes, well, we need to discuss payment.
我们有时会提供无偿服务 但你这种情况...
We sometimes do pro bono work, but in this instance...
可我只是一个小孩子 拼命想帮助我新交的朋友
Oh, but I'm just a young child trying desperately to help my new friend.
我怎么付得起报酬?
How ever will I afford it?
艾玛
Emma.
从你的发型以及维多利亚时代的钱包 可以推断你死于19世纪晚期
Your hairstyle and Victorian coin purse point to your death in the late 1800s.
从超自然的角度来说 这意味着你比我们年纪大
Meaning you're older than us, supernaturally speaking.
你有充分的时间学习鬼魂的生存之道
You've had plenty of time to learn how to exist as a ghost.
你还明显掌握了不少关于奥术的知识
You also have a knowledge of the arcane,
证据是你养了一个发光的 魔法鱿鱼当宠物 所以...
as demonstrated by the glowing magical squid as a pet. So...
我认为你出得起报酬
I suspect you have the means to pay.
好吧 你们这些混♥蛋♥
Fine, you twats.
多少钱?
How much?
松手!
Off of it!
松开!
Get off!
(寻找以及驱除恶魔)
干得不错 查尔斯
Job well done, Charles.
我们已经有了适当的计划
We have a proper plan in place.
我去弄伪装
I'll get the disguises.
(伦敦日报)
动手 埃德温!
Now, Edwin!
快画符文!我们得困住恶魔!
Draw the rune! We need to trap the demon!
我要剥了你的皮!
I'll fucking gut you!
快点画 埃德温!
Finish it now, Edwin!
我要剥了你的皮!
I'll fucking gut you!
看见没? 我的伪装从没失败过
See? My disguises always work.
它在试图逃跑!
It's trying to escape!
快点行动 查尔斯!
Get a head on, Charles!
鱼正在把符文一点点擦掉!
The fish are washing away the runes!
这应该能把恶魔逼出来
It should pull the demon out.
本站是国王十字站
This station is King's Cross.
您可在本站下车换乘大都会线
Change here for the Metropolitan line.
别怕 没事了
It's okay. It's all right now, innit?
你是克里斯朵 对吧?
You're Crystal, yeah?
对 我是克里斯朵·帕里斯
Yeah. Crystal Palace, um, uh...
还有什么...这还不是我的全名
Something... There's, uh... There's more to my name.
我来自于...
I'm... I'm... I'm from, uh...
天啊 为什么我记不起来了?
Oh, my God. Why can't I remember?
很可能是被恶魔附身的短暂影响吧
Probably a temporary side effect of the demonic possession.
你会完全好起来的
It will pass.
你可以在我们家住几天 直到你恢复正常
You can stay at ours for a few days, until things come back to you.
这通常不在我们的服务范围内吧
Usually not part of our services.
我们是死亡男孩侦探 是我们救了你
We're the Dead Boy Detectives. We rescued you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
死亡男孩侦探?
The Dead Boy Detectives?
很棒吧?我们是鬼魂 而且我们破解谜案
It's aces, right? We're ghosts, and we solve mysteries.
噢 是鬼魂 懂了
Oh, yeah. Ghosts. Got it.
只是你们的称号♥太傻气了
It's just a stupid fucking name.
她不该待在这儿
She shouldn't be here.
案子已经结了 为什么她还在我们办公室?
The case is closed. Why is she in our office?
死神最近才来过 这更值得我们担忧
Death herself was here recently. We have larger concerns.
她可能会再来 -案子真的结了吗?
She could come back. - Is the case really closed?
她什么都不记得了
She doesn't remember anything.
她还能去哪儿?
Where else is she gonna go?
她可以去找那个没礼貌的小艾玛
She can find that insolent little Emma,
在墓地里拍宝丽来照片啥的
take Polaroids in a graveyard or some nonsense.
我们不跟活人打交道
We don't interact with living people.
承认吧 有一个跟我们同龄的活人 能看见我们 难道你心里不美吗?
Admit it. Feels good to be seen by someone our own age who's alive, doesn't it?
查尔斯 你不能让她待在这儿
Charles, you cannot keep her.
我们可不想重蹈1994年 小狗事件的覆辙 对吗?
We don't want a repeat of the infamous puppy debacle of '94, do we?
好吧 我现在明白了 你是嫉妒这里还有别人
Okay. I get it now. You're jealous there's someone else here.
嫉妒? -嗨...
Jealous? - Hi...
又是我
again.
你们讲话我完全听得见欸
You know I can totally hear you.
早上好
Good morning.
这是一罐蜜蜂吗?
Is that a jar of bees?
你永远都料不准 一件案子里什么会派上用场
You never know what you'll need on a case.
你睡着了吗?
Did you, uh... Did you get some rest?
嗯 我还要感谢你们 帮我把戴维赶走了
Yeah, and thanks for getting David out of me.
也谢谢你们带我来这里休息
And for letting me crash.
等等 附在你身上的 那个可怕又强大的恶魔叫戴维?
The horrifying, powerful demon possessing you was named David?
是的
Yeah.
那你现在要走了 对吧?
So, you'll be leaving, then?
喂 给她点喘息的时间 再赶她出门也不迟吧?
Oi. Give her a minute to breathe before you push her out the door.
活人很麻烦的
The living are messy.
要是昨晚她死了 我倒是不介意她待在这里
Now, if she had died last night, I'd have no issue with her being here.
这么想很阴暗 来吧 克里斯朵
Well, that was dark. Come on, Crystal.
我们给埃德温一点时间 调整一下他那差劲的态度
Let's give Edwin a minute to adjust his really poor attitude.
好的 没问题
Oh, okay. Sure.
埃德温那态度请不要见怪
You have to cut Edwin some slack.
他在地狱里待了几十年 都忘了怎么跟人说话了
He spent a bunch of decades in Hell, so he forgets how to talk to people.
在地狱里待了几十年?
A bunch of decades in Hell?
不是因为他干过坏事 是文书♥记♥录出差错导致的
Not 'cause he was bad or anything. It was a... A clerical error.
有他在 死就不那么令人难受了
He's made being dead a lot easier.
他是我最好的朋友
He's my best mate.
我知道大多数鬼魂要么是被困在人间 要么是受到了诅咒 对吧?
Okay, I know most ghosts are trapped on Earth or are cursed, right?
你们是哪种情况? -我们是主动选择留在人间
Well, which one are you? - Oi! We chose to stay.
有未完成的事宜 有案子要解决 有鬼魂需要帮助
Got unfinished business, ain't we? Cases to solve, ghosts to help out.
我们在没有躲避死神的时候 是非常优秀的侦探
We're pretty bang-on detectives when we're not hiding from Death.
原来你们是在逃亡啊 懂了
Oh, so you're on the lam. Right.
有点像是一对傻气的死亡男孩逃犯
Kind of like a pair of dumb dead boy fugitives.
说得好
Good one.
等等 别笑 我是在取笑你
Wait, don't laugh. I'm making fun of you.
我是在说刻薄话
Like... Like, I'm being mean.
好的
Okay.
怎么了?我是不是应该生气?
What? Am I supposed to get mad?
是的 我只是...
Yeah, I just...
虽然我记不清了 但我感觉
I don't remember exactly, but I have the feeling that
以前别人不太喜欢我 或者对我不是很友善
people didn't like me much, or they weren't so nice.
今天你的记忆力好些了吗?
Is your, uh, memory any better today?
没有 我感觉...
No. It's like...
关于我是谁以及我的家庭的所有记忆
It's like any memories about who I am or my family
仿佛全被烧出了孔洞一样
have these... these holes burned through them. I just...
我就想用力砸什么东西
I just wanna hit something, hard.
查尔斯 你很爱笑
Charles, you smile a lot.
我此刻很享受跟我同龄的活人聊天
I'm loving talking to somebody my age who's still alive.
我们以前也见过通灵师 但没有一个像你身材这么好
We've met psychics before, but none as fit as you.
你用这种话 在80年代骗到过女生吗?
Did that work on girls back in the '80s?
别跟我来这套
You have to stop it.
对你一点效果也没有吗? -没有
Didn't it work a little bit? - No.
没有? -没有
No? - No.
嘿 埃德温 我本打算给你带咖啡的
Hey, Edwin. I would've brought coffee,
可查尔斯说 鬼魂没有味觉、触觉和嗅觉
but Charles said that ghosts can't taste or feel or smell.
喝咖啡就跟吞沙子似的
Yeah, it'd be a lot like swallowing sand. Ugh.
我太想念意大利面了
I miss spaghetti so much.
你不在的时候邮差来过
The postman came while you were out.
鬼魂邮差?
There's a ghost postman?
我们不清楚到底是怎么回事 反正每次他出现都会带来案子
Not exactly sure how it works, really. He just shows up with potential cases.
他人不错 只是有点吓人 总是偷偷接近我们 对吧 埃德温?
Nice chap. A bit creepy. Only 'cause he sneaks up on us, right, Edwin?
或许你可以自己去问他
Perhaps you can ask him yourself.
哦 等等 你刚才出门去了
Oh, wait. You were out.
我现在要告诉你一件 会让你的心情变得更差的事
Right. I guess I'll go ahead and make your mood worse
克里斯朵和我决定了 她可以继续待在我们这里
by telling you that Crystal and I decided that she could stay at ours.
我先声明一下 这不是我的主意
Let's be super-clear. Not my idea.
你想想 当初办"尖叫娃娃案"时 要有个通灵师协助会有多好
Imagine if we had a psychic around for Case of the Shrieking Doll.
而且她还能帮助生者 对吧?
Plus, she can help out with the living. Right?
"帮助"?她要在这里待多久?
"Help out"? How long is she staying?
直到她的记忆恢复为止 对吧?
Till her memories come back, yeah?
剧集 | 死亡男孩侦探社(2024) | 导航列表