剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表
我就变得像在布里克斯顿的人一样
I became a bit like the guys in Brixton…
特别想会会你
Keen to pay you a visit.
他一个人住吗
Did he live alone?
谁
Who?
布坎南
Buchanan.
他在监狱
He was in prison.
但是他埃姆林路的那个房♥子 就是你们准备
But the house in Emlin Lane where you were going to base this…
做生意的地方
business.
他一个人住吗
Did he live there alone?
为什么不在更私人的地方做呢
So why not do it somewhere more private?
-没有更私人的地方了 -没有吗
- There was nowhere more private. - No?
那是我们唯一拥有的地方
It was the only place we had.
不不 你忘了 桑迪普
No, no. You're forgetting, Sandeep,
你可是名下房♥产无数的人
you're a man of property.
房♥产遍布英国南部
Houses dotted around the south of England.
我可不像你脑子这么好使
Now, I don't remember addresses off by heart,
能记住准确的地址
not in the way you do.
我就只能用一种看起来有点
In a way, that, to me, seems a little…
笨的方式
over-prepared.
但是翻看一下雨果文件系统
But looking back at the old Hugo Filing System,
我确实找到了
I did come across…
艾什路
Ash Lane.
艾什路2号♥
Two, Ash Lane.
你在那有一座小屋
It's a little cottage of yours.
我当时在做案件回顾的时候
I said to my guv at the time,
跟我的老大说
when we were doing the review,
"我们去贝尔马什监狱
"Let's go down to Belmarsh,
看看桑迪普·辛怎么解释
see what Sandeep Singh has got to say for himself.
毕竟这个已经被定罪的杀人犯
After all, we've got a convicted murderer
就住在索恩伍德艾什路
living in Ash Lane in Thornwood.
离当时阿尔菲·因斯住的地方不到200米"
That's only 200 yards from where Alfie Ince was at the time."
-不是真的 -什么不是真的
- That's not true. - What's not true?
阿尔菲·因斯来自劳顿
Alfie Ince is from Loughton.
不是索恩伍德 这是资料上写的
Not Thornwood. That is well documented.
没错 但是桑迪普 当时是暑假
It is, but Sandeep, this was the summer holidays
他那天和他的奶奶在一起
and he was with his nan that day.
他的奶奶就住在索恩伍德
Who lives in Thornwood.
离你很近
Near you.
联♥系♥就在这里 看到了吗
That was the link here, you see?
所以我才拼了命赶到这里
That's why I came running down here
好像我的职业生涯就指望这事了
like my career depended on it.
当时我就对这条线索很感兴趣
And that's what had me interested back then,
但是我当时的老大
but my guv at the time…
他说不要去找你
He said not to bother with you.
因为你 用他的话来说
Because you, in his words…
"是那种变♥态♥中的变♥态♥"
"…Were the wrong kind of psycho."
不是一时的
Not a nonce.
还是个自恋狂
Just a narcissist.
所以我们从没去你家找过阿尔菲
So we never went looking for Alfie at your place.
反正当时没有
Not then, anyway.
但是现在
But now,
我们正在查
we are checking.
是吗
Are you?
没有
No.
我们已经派了犯罪现场调查人员去那里
We have sent scene-of-crime officers up there.
索恩伍德 艾什路2号♥
Number Two, Ash Lane, Thornwood.
看 这次我记住了
See, I remembered it that time.
他们会四处寻找
They're gonna have a look around,
仔细翻查
have a dig about,
确认阿尔菲到底在不在哪里
make sure Alfie isn't there after all.
你是个商人 对吗
You're a businessman, yeah?
所以趁你在思考这事 我给你提一个交易
So while you think on that, let us make you an offer.
这样吧
So, how about this?
他们要是找到了尸体
If they find a body,
你不仅不会拿到四年减刑
instead of a four-year reduction in your sentence,
你还会再加上14年刑期
you'll be getting another 14.
这样很合理吧
That makes sense, yeah?
不管你是一个人干的还是和布坎南一起
Whether you did this alone or with Buchanan,
你现在都要服两个无期徒刑
you'll now be serving two life sentences.
不需要笔都能算出来
Don't need a spreadsheet to work that one out.
不过 如果你配合
However, if you cooperate,
如果你悔罪了 你真心想帮忙
if you are contrite, and you genuinely try to help,
法官可能会考虑这一点
a judge may well look favorably on that.
用你们商人的话来说这叫减少损失
It's what's known in your world as cutting your losses.
给我们节省点时间
So save us all time,
告诉我们在哪挖 桑迪普
and tell us where to dig, Sandeep.
告诉我们他们会发现什么
Tell us what they'll find,
以及他们在你的后院哪里能找到
and whereabouts in your back garden they will find it.
我得催你快点了 伙计
I'm going to have to hurry you, mate.
这个交易只在6点前有效
This offer only stands till 6:00 P.M.
是吗 为什么是六点
Yeah? Why six?
因为警♥察♥已经在路上了
Because the SOCO team's on its way.
因为你给我们的死线就是六点
And because that's the line we're taking.
告诉我们他们会发现什么 桑迪普
Tell us what they'll find, Sandeep, when they get there.
当他们用各种扫描仪器搜查那里的时候
With all that scanning equipment and all that.
你的花♥园♥ 你的露台 地板地下
Your garden, your patio, under your floorboards…
等他们开始搜查
When they start looking.
不要管那个大镜子了
Forget the big mirror.
或是麦克风 或是任何可能在你的人
The microphones, and anybody else who might be watching.
告诉我们真♥相♥
Just tell us the truth.
他们会发现什么
What will they find?
他们会发现什么 桑迪普
What will they find, Sandeep?
他们会发现谁
Who will they find?
为他的家人想想
Make it better for the family.
告诉我们 桑迪普
Tell us now, Sandeep.
他们会发现安娜贝尔·阿什科姆
They'll find Annabelle Ashcombe.
她在婚礼上告诉我
She told me, at the wedding,
她可以投资五十万
she could invest half a million.
五十万
Half a million.
这就意味着我决定不接邮轮上的工作
That meant I decided to not take the job on the cruise.
她几天后来见我
She comes to see me a few days after,
在我的小屋
at the cottage.
告诉我她改变主意了
Says she's changed her mind.
这就意味着我不仅损失了投资
Meaning I've lost both the investment…
还损失了工作
and the job.
所以我当时就失控了
And that's when I lost it.
我问她要不要看看我的花♥园♥
I asked her if she'd like to see the garden.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
我知道为什么
I do know why.
她站在那里的时候
And while she's standing there…
就像那张照片里一样
just like in the photo…
面对着另一个方向
facing the other way…
我用棍子砸向了她
I hit her with a pole.
一下
Once.
就只需要一下
That's all it needed.
就在那时足球掉进了花♥园♥里
And that is when the football landed in the garden.
什么
Sorry?
他几秒后进来拿球
He comes in a few seconds later to fetch it.
阿尔菲
Alfie?
我说她不行了
I say she's poorly.
刚摔倒了
Had had a fall.
我让他帮忙
I ask him to help me.
检查下她还有没有呼吸
To check, see if she's still breathing.
就在他弯腰去看的时候 棍子又砸了下来
And as he's leaning over, back comes the pole.
我赶去了佛罗里达
I went out to Florida…
刚好赶得上拍集体照
but only got on the boat in time for the photo at the end.
但我确保了我在照片里 我确保了我在照片里
But I made sure I was in it… I made sure I was in it…
我确保了我在照片里
I made sure I was in it!
他们会在草地上看到一个十字架 你的
They'll see a cross in the grass, your…
那些犯罪现场的人
scene-of-crime people.
剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表