剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表
就是上♥床♥的意思对吗
As in, go to bed, yeah?
这是你喜欢用的说法吗
Is that one of your phrases?
你能对着录音说一句吗
Can you verbalize that for the tape?
我也不知道了
I don't know anymore.
你们听到了吗
Have you got that?
你们听到了吗
Have you got that?
能读懂我的唇语吗
Can you read my lips?
我不知道这里发生了什么
I do not know what is happening here.
你们说的 根本没有发生过
What you were saying, okay, that is not what fucking happened.
"别♥墅♥重聚"
"Bungalow Reunion."
"别♥墅♥重聚"
"Bungalow reunion?"
别♥墅♥重聚
是萨拉报♥警♥前 克莱尔给她发的最后一条信息
It's the last message that Claire sent Sarah before Sarah called it in.
记住 清楚地说出你拿的是证据
Remember, state clearly that what you're holding is evidence,
再放下 记住了吗
then put it down, yes?
给
Here you go.
录音记录 警员佩提走进房♥间
For the tape, Detective Constable Petit has entered the room.
检查报告
The medical report.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们工作最繁琐的部分
One of the worst parts of our job.
文书工作
Paperwork.
谢谢
Thank you.
联♥系♥下把他带来的警探
Call the detectives that brought him in.
看看他们知不知道
See if it rings any bells with them.
准确的短语是"别♥墅♥重聚"
The specific phrase was "bungalow reunion."
如果这是她们在假期是租的或者去的地方
If this was a place they rented or somewhere they went on holiday,
我们也不知道
we wouldn't know,
因为我们没有权限查询她们的交易记录
because we don't have access to their bank transactions.
我很愿意帮你们找
Well, I'm happy to look for you,
但是全发过去需要时间
but sending it all over will take time.
不如你先查 查到就联♥系♥我
How about you check, and call me if something comes up?
再见
Bye, now.
如果你说的是真的 你没有强♥奸♥她
If you're right, and you didn't assault her,
为什么萨拉说你强♥奸♥了
why would Sarah say that you did?
她在几天后才联♥系♥我们
She didn't contact us for several days after the alleged attack.
为什么呢
Why would that be?
他又不负责分♥析♥原因
It's not his job to work that out.
是
No, no.
不过如果他有什么想法♥会♥很有帮助
But if he has an idea, it might help.
你看 正常情况下
See, normally,
如果一个人有充足的理由否认这样的事
if someone's got good reason to deny something like this...
他们会给我们回电
They're gonna get back to us.
不过发生了这么多事
Then again there's been so much going on,
也许你还没好好想过这个问题
maybe you haven't had a chance to give it a proper thought.
我一直在想为什么
It's all I've been thinking about.
没推测出原因吗
And yet you have no theory?
我推测出来了 但是我并不喜欢
Oh, I've got a theory. I just don't like it.
我不想这样去想女人
I don't want to think I think this way about women.
我也不喜欢这会让她听起来像什么
I don't like the way it will make her sound.
她指控你强♥奸♥
She's accusing you of rape.
好吧
Alright, look...
她在申请一个更高的职位
She was applying for a more senior role at the office.
但是没得到
She was never gonna get it.
她申请前可能就知道了
She probably knew that before she applied.
周二的时候
On Tuesday...
她去过我家后的周二
Tuesday, after she'd been at the flat,
我的副经理杰森告诉她没得到
my co-manager Jason told her she hadn't got it.
他说她很生气
He said she was pissed off.
然后我意识到
And then I realized that...
也许她
you know, maybe she only, um...
她和你睡只是为了得到那个职位
She only slept with you to get the job?
当时我就觉得
It just became...
就是这样了
obvious to me at that point.
说实话 你们要是想知道我的真实想法
And completely honestly, if you want to know what I really think...
如果她真升职了
If she got that promotion
下周就会有另一个
and there'd been another one going the next week after,
她会再做一次
she'd have done the same thing again.
并不能提供什么帮助
That's actually not very helpful.
我很讨厌自己这么想 但是
I hate the fact that I think that, but...
但我就是这么想的
But that's what I think.
好的 检查报告
Okay, the medical report.
在你开始之前 警探
Before you start with all that, Detective,
我能和委托人说几句吗
would it be okay to have a word with my client?
当然 没问题
Of course. No problem.
需要给你们找个房♥间吗
Do you want us to find you a room?
没事 在这儿就行 只需要五分钟
No, this one's fine. It'll only take five minutes.
你知道这个房♥间受监控的吧
You do know this room is monitored?
我们能看到听到你们
We'll be able to see and hear you.
没事 我们无所隐瞒
That's okay. We have nothing to hide.
好
Okay.
19点05分 讯问暂停
Interview suspended at 19:05.
好
Okay.
忘掉发生的事情 不要担心那个
Forget what actually happened. Don't worry about that.
只需要告诉我
Just tell me this.
如果那份报告显示萨拉有严重的体内瘀伤
If that report shows Sarah suffered significant internal bruising...
-我并不 -等我问完
- I don't think-- - Just let me ask you the question.
如果上面就是这么写的
If that's what it says,
我并没说肯定是 但如果上面是这么写的
I'm not saying it will, but if that's what's in there,
无论如何
for whatever reason...
你觉得这在法律上对你来说意味着什么
What do you think that means for you, legally?
那个
That... well...
如果上面是那么写的
If that's what it says...
那肯定不好吧 不过那并不是
That looks bad, I guess, but that's not what it's--
停
Stop there.
如果反过来报告显示没有任何体内瘀伤的迹象
Now, if on the other hand it shows no signs of internal bruising...
-肯定会的 -好吧 我们只是假设
- Which it will. - Okay, now, but hypothetically...
那这在法律上又意味着什么呢
What does that mean, legally?
那肯定要好吧 那就意味着
Well, that's got to be good, hasn't it? That means, you know, um...
-正常的性♥爱♥ 就是我们做的那种 -好
- normal sex, which is what we had. - Good.
任何介于这两者之间的
And anything in between those two points
都是按比例增减
is on a sliding scale, if you like.
也就是解释的程度
Degrees of interpretation.
好了 在他们回来之前
Okay, so this is what you need to understand clearly
你需要清楚知道的是
before we let these people back into this room.
你回答的都是错的
All of those answers are wrong.
因为
Because...
仅仅是瘀伤并不能证明强♥奸♥
internal bruising alone can never prove rape.
总有办法去证明性♥爱♥是双方自愿的
There's always a way to maintain, however severe,
无论瘀伤有多严重 对吗
that the bruising is the result of consensual intercourse, yes?
虽然这让我很难过 但这就是规定
Which breaks my heart, to be honest, love, but that's the rule.
必须要有规定来防止罕见的例外
And it has to be the rule to prevent the rare exceptions...
你还好吗
You okay?
出于相同的原因
And for similar reasons,
没有瘀伤也不能证明不存在强♥奸♥
a lack of bruising cannot show an absence of rape.
明白吗
Does that make sense?
就是 强♥奸♥并不总存在抗争或是身体力量压制
As in, rapes are not always a fight or a physical overpowering.
也会有权力压♥迫♥的
They can be coercive.
等等 这样并不好
But wait, that's bad.
-我是她的上司 他们会觉得我 -亚历克斯
- I'm her boss. They might think I-- - Alex.
-但我没有 -亚历克斯
- But I didn't. - Alex.
你只需要明白
All you need to understand...
无论那份文件里有什么
Whatever's in that file...
都不能证明什么
It cannot show anything either way.
所以他们才大张声势地送进来
That's why they make a song-and-dance about bringing it in,
摔在桌子上 离开之前
smacking it down, making a point about putting the page
还把文件都放回去才走
back in the file before they leave the room.
他们想让你以为那里面有更多东西
They want you to feel there's more in there than there is.
他们想让你以为那文件与案子有关联
They want you to think it's relevant,
但对你来说幸运的是 亲爱的 并没有
but thankfully for you, love, it's not.
而他们也知道
And they know it.
有体内瘀伤吗
剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表