剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表
她得到了想要的 我就一个人 然后回到我家
she got what she wanted: me on my own, then back to my place.
她得到了一个亲吻 如我所说
She got a kiss, like I said,
当时亲吻完之后 我就决定到此为止
and that's when at that point, I decided to leave it,
她就是那个时候发表情的
and that's when she sent that message.
她很生气 不过是有点开玩笑那种
She's angry. But only as a bit of a joke.
她生气是因为我们只是亲吻
She's angry because all we'd done was kiss.
"只是亲吻" 她实际上还想要更多
"Just kissed," when she was wanting more.
但她得到了
But she got more.
到最后 到最后她确实得到了
In the end. In the end she did.
那就是另外一件事了 萨拉她
That's the other thing. Sarah was...
那个词叫什么来着
What's the word I'm looking for?
喝醉了
Drunk?
很有说服力
Persuasive.
萨拉是那种
Sarah's one of those girls who can, uh...
知道怎么得到自己想要的 让人很难拒绝的女孩
you know, get her own way. Hard to say no to.
要不然你觉得我当初为什么招她做销♥售♥
Why do you think I gave her the sales job in the first place?
太搞笑了 他说话的方式
Hilarious, the way that he's talking.
好像他是被强迫的那个
It's as if he was the one who was forced into it.
你能分辨出来吗 作为女人
Can you tell, as a woman?
你能判断出这个男人会不会给你带来麻烦吗
Can you look at a guy and get a feeling he might be trouble?
当然不可能 凯尔
No, of course you can't, Kyle.
要不然你以为怎么会发生现在这种情况
How do you think we end up in situations like this?
他们脑门上又不会贴标签
They don't come wearing a badge.
不仅如此
There's more to it than that, though.
如果一个男人知道自己想要什么
There's a man who knows what he wants.
小心点 头儿
Careful, Guv.
好吧 我还没说呢
Alright, I haven't said it yet.
如果有个人知道自己想要什么
There's the guy who knows what he wants, right?
就会很坚定
Assertive.
坚定对女人来说是很有吸引力的
Assertiveness can be attractive. Women can be drawn to that.
还有一种坚定的人太过确定自己想要什么
And then there's the assertive type who is so sure of what he wants,
习惯于得到自己想要的 当他得不到的时候
and is so used to getting it, that when it doesn't happen...
-他就直接去拿 -对
- He just takes it. - Yeah.
所以我们看不出迹象 因为迹象就是质量
So we don't spot the clue, because the clue is the quality.
所以才会沦落到现在这种情况
And that's how we end up with situations like this.
检查报告怎么样了
How are we doing with this medical report?
-你先进 头儿 -谢谢
- Here you go, Guv. - Thank you.
-他们就送来这么点 -你要的信息都在里面了
- This is all they sent us? - It's everything you asked for.
图表在蓝页上 妇科医生的报告在后面
Diagrams on the blue pages, gynecologist's statement at the back.
-加厚点 -什么
- Needs fattening up. - As in?
把报告放进大点的文件夹 多塞纸 或是厚笔记本
Put it in a bigger file with a load of paper, or a heavy notebook.
但他们送来的就是这份文件
But this is the file they sent.
我没听懂 不好意思
I'm not with you. Sorry.
文件夹里还有什么东西无所谓
Doesn't matter what else is in the folder.
第一印象至关重要
It's all about first impressions.
当你送去一个包含证据的文件
When you bring in a file that contains evidence,
你不会想只放下薄薄一张纸
you don't want to put it down like it's a flappy bit of paper.
你会想砸下一本《战争与和平》那么厚的文件
You want to whack it down like it's War and bloody Peace.
我们什么时候送进去
So when do we take it through?
托尼希望他打开那罐水时送进去
Tony wants it as soon as he opens his can of water.
18时52分 讯问继续 人员不变
Interview resumes at 18:52. Same persons present in the room.
我们来过一遍萨拉的证词
Let's go through Sarah's account.
萨拉·麦克林
Sarah Macklin.
你也不需要被提醒她是谁 这张是之前我们拿到的
Not that you need reminding of course, but here's one we took earlier.
萨拉在给她OIC的证词中
Now, a lot of what Sarah says
说的很多事情
in the statement that she gave to her OIC,
OIC指的是保障官
that's her Officer In Care...
和你的能对得上 说实话
It's quite faithful to yours, to be honest.
你请了第一轮酒
You bought the first round,
只是因为你每次都请第一轮
but only because you always buy the first round.
弗拉纳根家确实在你们回去的第一站
Flanagan's house was the first drop-off on the way back home,
她也是自愿和你回家喝酒的
and she willingly came back to your flat for a drink.
那也是她的主意
And that it was her idea.
确实是她的主意 她也同意了
And it was her idea. Yes, she agrees.
"是我建议我们再喝几杯"
"I was the one who suggested we have one more,
"回他家喝什么的"
go back to his and all that."
然后
And then...
她就开始责怪自己
she goes into this whole thing about blaming herself,
她的保障官说
and her Officer In Care is saying how
她没有任何理由责怪自己
she shouldn't blame herself for anything.
对
And... Yes.
"他同意回他家"
"He says yes to going back to his.
"没什么好担心的" 他说 "我女朋友不在家"
'There's nothing to worry about,' he says. 'My girlfriend is away.'"
然后呢
And?
没什么 只是你没提这一点
Nothing, only you didn't mention that bit.
有女朋友的事情
About having a girlfriend.
没
No.
为什么
Why?
因为没有关联
Because it's not relevant.
因为她不会再是我女朋友了
Because she's not going to be my girlfriend anymore.
因为这些事
Because of all this?
她挺漂亮
She looks nice.
那你去约她吧
Well, maybe you should go out with her.
抱歉
Sorry.
萨拉说她跳了舞 她说是你挑的音乐
Sarah says she was dancing. She says that you chose the music.
不是
Not true.
"他放了克里斯蒂娜·阿奎莱拉的《美丽》"
"He put on 'Beautiful' by Christina Aguilera."
-不是 -"说那是他最喜欢的歌♥之一"
- Not true. - "Said it was one of his favorites."
-绝对不是 -"以一种内疚且快乐的方式"
- Definitely not true. - "In a guilty pleasure kind of way.
"因为这让他想到美丽的事情"
It made him think about beautiful things
"以及人类对地球做的事情"
and what everyone was doing to the planet,
"有时会让他哭泣"
and sometimes it even made him cry."
你喜欢哭吗 亚历克斯
Are you the crying type, Alex?
-你有落下一滴泪吗 -请不要再这样了
- You ever been known to shed a tear? - You need to stop with that.
说得对
Quite right.
回到案子
Back to the attack.
"我玩得很开心 我喜欢他"
"I had a good time. I fancied him.
"我亲了他 刚开始我还是喜欢的"
I snogged him. I liked it to begin with.
"我记得当时觉得他吻技很好 说实话"
I remember thinking he was a good kisser, to be fair.
"而且很敏感"
A sensitive kisser.
"但让我生气的" 这可能就是那个表情由来
But what pissed me off..." This will be the angry face.
"就是按照他的标准"
"...is that he had this way about him
"他以为我们之间会直接发生什么"
where he was expecting things to happen between us straightaway."
不
No.
"他就以为 你要是带薯条"
"He just presumed, in that way when you bring home chips,
"或者中餐什么的回家 你到家立刻就要吃"
or a Chinese meal, or whatever, you eat it the second you get home.
"歌♥还没放完"
Before the song was even over,
"他就想把手插♥进♥我的裤子里了"
he was trying to put his hand down the front of my trousers."
那首歌♥才四分钟
That song's four minutes long.
-还挺快 -我没有把手放进那里
- Quick work. - I did not put my hand there.
是她把我的手拉进去的
She put my hand there.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe we're even...
这个会在法庭上公布吗
Does this stuff get played in court?
你为什么觉得这事会上法庭
What makes you think this is going to court?
"他开始了"
"He started doing that.
"想把手指伸进去"
Trying to get his fingers in.
"我不想让他做到那一步"
I didn't want him to go that far.
"我还能看到他女朋友的照片在旁边"
I could see a picture of his girlfriend on the side,
"她从相框里看着我们"
she was looking at us from a photo frame."
没错 她看到的就是这张照片
Yes. That's the photo she was looking at.
"盯着我们 好像我们在做什么错事"
"Staring at us like we were doing something wrong.
"我让他停手 给我叫一辆优步"
I asked him to stop it, to book me an Uber."
-"但车一直没来" -记录在我手♥机♥上
- "But the Uber never came." - It's on my phone.
你定了 也取消了
The booking is. So is the cancellation.
-她让我取消的 -她说是你取消的
- She asked me to cancel it. - She says it was you.
到底是谁没人知道
And no one will ever know.
她很生气车没来
That she was annoyed it hadn't come, the Uber,
所以她去了卫生间发信息给朋友克莱尔
so she went to the toilet and texted her mate Claire.
"他刚亲了我" 愤怒表情什么的
"He just kissed me," angry face, all of that.
"等我出来他说是时候办正事了"
"And when I came out he said it was time to go hit the hay."
剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表