剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表
"Ever thought about getting
"和更有经验的人试试吗" 他问
with someone more experienced," He asks.
你问他什么意思
You ask what he means.
然后就是好几页的
And then there are several
他告诉你他到底是什么意思
pages of him telling you exactly what he means,
以及他到底有多认真
and exactly how much he means it.
还有更多照片来举例
With more photos to help illustrate,
还有你的更多鼓动
and with more encouragement from you.
与此同时
And all this, while you're
估计你还在为圣诞节做准备
getting things ready for Christmas, presumably.
什么
Sorry?
这些是圣诞夜发的
These are from Christmas Eve,
所以你在下这些圈套的同时还在干什么
so you're fitting all this entrapment in around, what?
切甘蓝吗
Peeling Brussels sprouts?
你显然是个非常繁忙的14岁女人
You're clearly a very busy 14-year-old woman.
光是那天晚上十一点你就发了30条信息
Thirty messages between 11:00 p.m. And midnight alone.
你问他和其他女孩交往的情况
You ask him about the other girls he's spoken to.
"如果你这么有经验" 你说
"If you're so experienced," You say…
你想让他聊聊她们的事
You want him to tell you about them.
"我需要一个有经验的人"
"…I need someone who knows what they're doing."
这时候他尤其地健谈
And on this point he is particularly communicative.
他给了你号♥码
He gives you numbers,
很多
lots,
提供了年纪
gives their ages.
还发了照片 你说看到照片会让你兴奋
He offers up pictures. You say seeing pictures would turn you on.
我们就是这么办事的 我们建立案子 建立线索
This is how we do it. We build the case. We build the clues.
你问他在哪工作
You ask where he works.
帕丁顿的会计
The accountants, Paddington.
他喜欢的音乐
What music he likes.
摇滚乐
Rock music.
他开什么车
And what he drives.
一辆旧款宝马敞篷
An old BMW convertible.
不过你要是去谷歌♥地图上查
Although if you look on Google Earth
会发现他开的其实是起亚狮跑
you'll see he actually drives a Kia Sportage.
"也许你会去看他"
"Maybe you could pop round to see him."
这是某天晚上的提议
This is one late night suggestion.
"你可以成为他的特殊圣诞礼物"
"You could be his special Christmas present,
但他必须好好请求你
but only if he asks nicely
并且告诉你他到底住在哪
and tells you exactly what number he lives at."
你用那种表情看着我 但我们就是这样做事的
You look at me like that, but this is how we do it.
我们就是这样发现他们 我们追踪线索
This is how we find them, we go after the clues.
-就像可伦坡 -不像可伦坡 丹妮尔
- Like Cluedo. - But not like Cluedo, Danielle.
因为那是游戏 而这是现实 记得吗
because that's a game and this is real, remember?
但他并没有立刻给出地址
But he doesn't give his address over straight away.
那天晚上没有
Not that night.
一直到后面他才给你
It wasn't until sometime after that he gave it up.
没错 最后还是拿到了
Yeah. Got it in the end though, didn't I?
我说过 这些人
It's like I said, these men…
无法自拔
can't help themselves.
-把其他照片排好了吗 -来了
- Got that other photo lined up? - Yeah, it's coming.
还是现在弄好吧
No, may as well do it now, though, yes?
行 托尼
Alright, Tone.
我没有
I didn't.
你想骂的
You were thinking it.
你心中是不是有一小部分很享受这一切
Is there a small part of you that enjoys this?
我心中确实有一小部分因此得到满足
There's a small part of me that's satisfied by it. Yeah.
-满足于过程 -不 满足于结果
- By the process? - No, by the outcome.
他被逮捕了 这就是结果
He's been arrested? There is an outcome.
我们无法透露这一点
We can't tell you that.
我就当做是肯定了
I'll take that as a yes.
你有发照片给他吗
Do you ever send pictures back?
我长得像来自白赛姿公园的14岁金发女孩吗
What, do I look like a 14-year-old blonde girl from Belsize Park?
不像
No.
但你可能会有照片像
But you might have pictures that do.
我可能有 但我没有
Yeah, I might, but I don't,
就算我有 我也不会发
and even if I did, I wouldn't send them.
不会跨越那条线
Wouldn't cross that line.
还有一条线
So there's a line?
你们俩在圣诞节期间成了笔友
So the two of you are pen pals over the festive period.
然后就在除夕夜前
Then just before midnight on New Year's Eve,
安德鲁·西蒙斯在和家人看烟花的时候
while he's watching fireworks with his family,
收到了另一个账号♥发来的消息
Andrew Simmons receives a message from a different account,
这次公开宣称是追杀害虫
this time openly affiliated to Pesticide,
解释这一切都是圈套
explaining this has all been a trap.
花仙子不是真的
That Pixie Girl isn't real,
但他发送的那些消息
but the messages and pictures
和自己的照片
of himself that you've been busily sending
肯定是真的
definitely are.
你解释包裹里包含所有你在网上收到的消息
You explain that packages containing everything you've received
明早就会寄出
are to be sent out first thing in the morning.
一个寄给警♥察♥
One to the police,
一个寄到他公♥司♥
one to his work,
如你所说的 帕丁顿的蓝州财务
Blue State Finance, in Paddington, as you say,
还有一个寄给他妻子的父母 不管他们住在哪
and one to his wife's parents, wherever they are.
纽卡斯尔安德莱姆
Newcastle-under-Lyme.
你确实这么做了 消息的最后一句是
And that's what you did, signing off with a final message:
"给你一条新年建议 安迪"
"Here's a New Year's resolution for you, Andy.
"接下来12个月别做变♥态♥了"
Why not spend the next 12 months being less of a twisted fuck?"
抱歉
Sorry!
抱歉 我忘记加了这句了
Sorry, I forgot I put that.
你毁掉了这个人的生活
You've destroyed this man's life.
-没有 -是的
- No. - Yeah.
-你意识到了吗 -没有
- You do realize that? - No.
不 我不能邀功 这都是他自作孽
No, credit where credit's due, he did that all by himself.
我老爸最近因为停车的事和社区委员会干起来了
My old man's at war with the council over residents' parking.
他住在普雷斯顿附近
This is up near Preston.
于是 他寄了上千封信出去
And… he's sent thousands of emails.
嗯
Right.
他甚至查到了委员会主席住在哪
He's even found out where the head councilor lives.
他上门亲自送信
He's been round to deliver letters personally
因为他说自己从未收到回复
because he says he never gets a response.
我弟弟说这事让我爸爸心脏出了问题
Whole thing's giving him heart problems, according to my brother.
你父母还在一起吗
Are your parents still together?
嗯
Yep.
那你妈妈什么反应
Right. So what does your mum make of it all?
她说 "作为一个"
Well, she says, "For a man that
"上过马岛经历过绿鹅战争的老兵"
went to the Falklands and survived Goose Green,
"你♥爸♥确实挑了一种足够古怪的方法气死自己"
your dad's sure picked an odd bloody hill to die on."
-你不是拿这事和我们这儿的情况对比吧 -不是
- You're not comparing that with this? - No.
我的意思是 有人确实会这样为了信念奔走
I'm saying, people go on crusades.
好吧 但我暂时不会把你♥爸♥和她放一起比
All right. Well, I wouldn't lump your dad in with her yet,
尤其是在接下来的讯问中
especially given what's to come.
亨利·里吉斯 律师 他们让我直接上来
Henry Regis. Solicitor. They told me to come straight up.
-这位是娜塔莉 -请坐 感谢前来
- Natalie. - Hi. Take a seat. Thanks.
接下来一个小时 她就交给你了
She's yours for an hour.
我会
I'd…
我会微笑面对 至少刚开始的时候
Yeah, I'd keep it smiley, at least to begin with.
行
Okay.
18时10分 讯问继续
Interview resumes at 18:10.
新进替换霍布斯高级督察的托尼·麦耶斯考夫督察
New into the room in place of DCI Hobbs, DI Tony Myerscough.
-娜塔莉去哪了 -她就在那边
- What happened to Natalie? -Oh, she's still here.
她让我进来负责这部分
She asked me to come in for this bit.
我是团队的一员
I'm the member of the team
也近距离观察了这场事件
who's been looking most closely at the fallout.
好的
Okey-cokey.
所以你们这个组织 追杀害虫
So, this group of yours, Pesticide.
里面有多少人来着
How many of you are there, again?
什么意思 "多少来着"
What do you mean, "Again"?
你们有多少人
How many of you are there?
嗯
Well,
如果你跟我一样每天看报 托尼
剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表