剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表
氟硝西泮
Flunitrazepam.
"我认识这个词 但不记得是在哪里看到的了"
"I know that word, and I don't know why."
然后你刚遇到的那件事 我也遇到了
Then that thing that's just happened to you, happened to me.
你都不知道自己知道
You've no idea that you know,
然后突然间
and then suddenly...
记起来了
there it is.
氟硝西泮出现在你的档案里
Flunitrazepam is in your file.
氟硝西泮就是罗眠乐
Flunitrazepam is Rohypnol.
麦克斯·皮特斯的身体里发现了罗眠乐
Rohypnol was found in Max Peeters' body.
所以我唯一的问题是
So my only question is...
怎么会
Why?
也许他在服用
Maybe he was taking it.
不可能是这么大剂量
Not in this quantity.
或者
Or...
别人给的
given it.
谁呢
By?
菲利普
By Philip.
菲利普没有开过这个药
Philip was never prescribed it.
也许菲利普
Maybe Philip...
从我包里拿走了
took it from my bag.
但药不在你的包里
But it wasn't in your bag.
是吗
Was it?
你是去布里斯托看你妈时取的药
You pick it up on the way to Bristol to see your mother.
你没理由带着药回来
There'd be no reason for you to bring it back with you.
那个房♥间里所有人 昨晚都认定了凶手是你
Everyone...from there was convinced it was you last night.
我也是
I was, too.
只是没想到用了什么办法
I just kept wondering how.
就算你能用皮带勒住他们的脖子
Even if you could get the belt around their necks,
就算你知道细节
even if you did know the details,
那些都是成年男性 他们能反抗
these are fully grown men, they would have fought.
现在我们知道了 对吧
Now we know, don't we?
你看
Here.
让他们吃下
Put enough of that...
成分
氟硝西泮 即罗眠乐
足够多的药 有如魔法般 他们就睡着了
in their system, and as if by magic, they are gone.
还想让我接着说吗
Want to keep going?
你根本不知道我经历了什么
You've no idea what I've been through.
想继续谈谈皮带吗
Want to talk about the belt?
在菲利普被捕后 你为什么
Why, after Philip's arrest,
去马莎百货买♥♥了一条男士皮带
did you buy a men's leather belt from M&S?
还没有用联名账户
And not on the shared account.
而是用你自己的卡
On your own.
就像菲利普去飒拉买♥♥东西一样
Bit like what Philip does when he goes to Zara
当他买♥♥些不想让你知道的东西时
and he's buying something he's hoping to hide.
是因为你的指纹沾到了第一条皮带上吗
Was it because your fingerprints were on the first belt?
就是你用来勒死麦克斯·皮特斯的那条
The one you used to strangle Max Peeters?
卢卡也服用了氟硝西泮吗
Did Luca take Flunitrazepam too?
真的是那些男人不想了解菲利普吗
Was it really that these men didn't want to know Philip?
还是菲利普不想了解你
Or was it that Philip never wanted to know you?
住口
Stop.
他不想认识现在的你
That he didn't know the person that you'd become?
-住口 -我其实能理解
- Stop. - I mean, I get it.
-住口 -这本身就是终身监禁般的刑罚
- Stop. - That's a life sentence in itself.
我有个主意
I've got an idea.
我们休息五分钟
Let's take five minutes.
平息一下情绪
Get ourselves together.
然后你回到这里
Then you can come back
告诉我发生了什么
and you can tell me what happened.
你可以告诉我你怎么给卢卡买♥♥了飞机票
You can tell me how you bought Luca's plane ticket.
告诉我去哪找到卢卡的尸体
Tell me where to find Luca's body
在这么久之后 为了苦等他的父母
for his mum and dad after all these months.
因为你知道他们会说什么吧
'Cause you know what they say, don't ya?
不是只有你在承受压力
It's not just you who bears the brunt.
我母亲说过
My mother said...
"如果你必须要杀人..."
"If you had to kill anyone..."
他从没给过我们机会
He never gave us a chance.
他拒绝我
He withheld it.
我们从未有机会发展任何感情
We never got to have anything.
所以他都知道
So he knows all about it.
菲利普知道你杀了他们
Philip knows that you killed them?
内心深处 他知道
Deep down, he knows.
他也知道这都是他害的
And he knows it was because of him.
不然你觉得为什么这么久以来
Why do you think in all this time
他都没有指认我
he's never pointed the finger at me?
如果你不能拥有他
If you can't have him...
别人也不能
no one can.
10点01分 审讯暂停
Interview suspended at 10:01.
好吧
Right.
太出色了
Excellent.
现在只剩下让她说出关键的那几句话了
Now it's all about drawing out the definitive statements.
"对 我杀了他" "对 那些药是我的"
"Yes, I killed him." "Yes, the pills were mine".
保证万无一失 不过
Belt and braces, but...
我很佩服
I'm impressed.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, ma'am.
我们以后应该让你多负责询问
We should get you doing more of these.
怎么样 而不是助理工作 主导询问
How does that sound? Not just supporting, taking the lead.
-我... -我可以让你和托尼搭档
- Oh, I-- - I could put you in with Tony.
说真的 我现在这样挺好
I think I'm okay, to be honest.
你也可以和我搭档
You and me could partner.
不了
No.
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
我们不用现在就谈 这个
Well, we don't need to talk about it now. It's...
只是
It's just...
这负担很重 仅此而已
It's a lot of work to take on, that's all,
如果我接受了 就会带回家
and if I take it on, I'll take it home.
而我不希望这样
And I don't want that.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
一切都好 长官
Everything's great, ma'am.
只是希望保持现状
Just trying to keep it that way.
-那我们明天再谈 -我明天休息
- Let's talk about this tomorrow. - I'm not in tomorrow.
明天是周二
Tomorrow's Tuesday.
我周日上了班 记得吗
I worked Sunday, remember?
对
Yeah.
我忘了
I forgot.
10点09分 讯问继续
Interview resumes at 10:09.
在场者有 温妮莎·沃伦警员
Present in the room, Detective Constable Vanessa Warren...
剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表