剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表
on the way to see Mum, pick up her pills.
我想会有监控 而且...
And that will have CCTV and...
菲利普肯定不会在上面
Philip won't be on that.
她很坦诚 但她不笨
She's full-on, but she's not stupid.
指出他没有不在场证明 并说明自己有
In rubbishing his alibi, she's also creating her own.
好 询问结束于17点32分
Okay, interview ends at 17:32.
我送你下去
I'll walk you back down.
杰米
Jamie.
就告诉你一声 我不会去法庭
I won't come to court, just so you know.
需要我作证的时候我会去 但我不可能每天都到场
As a witness, yes, but not every day. I just can't.
我理解
I get that.
我得让这件事赶紧过去
I need this to be over for me.
温妮莎
Vanessa?
能稍等一下吗
Can we just hold on a minute?
他的衣服都是我买♥♥的
Look, I bought all his clothes.
在结婚两年后 在他...
After about two years of marriage, around the time he...
那就跟随你的心 那是....
Then follow your heart. I mean, that...
这是我真的建议
That is my actual advice.
就是这里
This is it.
他们不会都变成用皮带勒死别人的凶手
They don't all end up strangling people with leather belts...
踩在受害人的后脖颈上
standing on the back of their necks,
狠狠勒住他们 直到
throttling them all till there's not
他们没有一丝气息
a breath left in their bloody bodies.
够了
That's enough.
17点38分 我们把这个时间写进档案
17:38. That's the time we put in the notes.
我做决定了
This is me, making the call.
朱莉娅·布莱斯
Julia Bryce.
你因涉嫌谋杀卢卡·帕瑟罗而被捕
I'm arresting you for the murder of Luca Passero.
你可以保持沉默
You do not have to say anything
但你说的任何话都可能威胁到你的辩护
but it may harm your defense if you do not mention...
但我刚被问询过
But I've just been questioned.
这是怎么回事 你说这不是正式讯问
What is this? You said it was informal.
你说的一切话都可能被当作证据 明白吗
Anything you say may be given in evidence, is that clear?
不 不明白 完全不明白
No, it's not clear. It's not clear at all.
她提到了只有凶手才会知道的信息 还不止一次
She mentioned details only the killer would know. More than one.
是凯尔发现的
Kyle spotted it.
皮带
The belt being leather.
踩在后脖颈上
Foot on the back of the neck.
勒毙的角度
The angle.
抱歉 头儿 我没发现
I'm sorry, Guv. Didn't clock it.
所以我们才要有观察室 对吧
Well, that's what the observation room's for, isn't it?
-你干得很棒 -对
- What you did was great. - Yeah.
如果我们中断了谈话 就得起诉她了
If we'd have stopped it, we'd have to charge her.
所以我们让你继续了 而我们在核查
So we just let you continue while we were double-checking.
她一直在滔滔不绝
She was chatting for England,
这都是你的功劳 你和她建立了信任关系
which is credit to you, the relationship you had with her.
她说的关于皮特斯凶案的事
She said things about the Peeters murder
是只有凶手知道的 如果她杀了皮特斯
only the killer would know, and if she killed Peeters,
那很有可能她也杀了卢卡
there's a high likelihood that she killed Luca.
所以我们要面对的是双重谋杀案
So we've got a double murderer on our hands.
连环杀人犯
Serial killer.
不是 连环杀人犯需要至少犯下三起案件
No, a serial killer needs three victims,
谋杀的时间段大于三十天
killed over a period greater than 30 days.
他说得对
He's right.
不是少于三十天吗
You mean less than 30 days?
不 那是杀人狂
No, that's a spree killer.
他说得对
He's right.
那现在怎么办
So what happens now?
我们明天带她回来
We bring her back tomorrow.
用事实逼问她
We hit her with the facts.
希望她能招供
Push for a confession.
那明天谁来主导讯问
So who do we want doing the interview?
我们得利用已经建立的融洽关系
Well, we want to cash in on all that lovely rapport.
让温妮莎上
We want Vanessa.
但大家都要来 老时间
But we'll have everyone in, please. Usual time.
我周末最期待的
One thing I look forward to on a Sunday
就是在五人足球后吃巧克力
is chocolate after five-a-side.
我从没玩过五人足球
I never got to play five-a-side
不过我想那不是我的错
but I've decided that's not my fault,
所以...
so therefore...
何不直接犒赏自己一番呢
why not treat myself to a Galaxy, anyway?
人们还说基思·理查兹是摇滚老炮呢
And they say Keith Richards is rock and roll!
滚石乐队的创始人之一
这是我们办过最大的案子
It's the biggest case we've ever done.
至少也八♥九♥不离十了
Well, it's up there anyway.
说吧 怎么了
Go on, then. What's up?
我只是
I just...
感觉我是唯一一个不知情被排除在外的人
feel like I was the only one who wasn't in on it.
我喜欢能掌握大家都知道的信息
That's what I like, being in on things.
这才是我
That's my thing.
现在大家都表现得好像我得到了
Now everyone's acting like I've been given
这个大机会 这次讯问
this big break, this interview,
但我不喜欢这样
but it don't work like that for me.
不 你抓住了她犯下双重谋杀的证据
No, you've got her cornered on double murder.
不 是我们
No, we have.
所有人
All of us.
我只想成为团队里的一员
I just want to be part of the team.
我没什么野心
I'm not ambitious.
但你不能这么说
But you're not allowed to say that
这年头已经不允许你没有野心了
you're not ambitious, not these days.
你想让我来吗
Do you want me to do it?
我会看上去像害怕了
I'll look like I've bottled it.
或者我们一起
Or we could do it together.
那会使我显得害怕了还不敢承认
That'll look like I've bottled it and I can't admit it.
也许我是害怕了
Maybe I am bottling it.
我从没做过这个
I've never done this before.
我也不想做
I've never asked for it either.
再说 她说的融洽是什么 早已经没了
What does she mean about rapport, anyway? There'll be none left.
她会觉得我在给她下套 但我真没有
She'll think I was trying to trap her, which I wasn't.
这个嘛
Well...
幸好至少有人开心
I'm glad someone's happy.
我是开心
Well, I am happy.
一直以来都是你给我建议 对吧
I'm always the one getting advice from you, aren't I?
终于轮到我了
Finally it's my go.
好吧
Right...
首先 你不仅能完成 还能出色完成
First, not only can you do it, you'll do it brilliantly.
其次 至于你是否想做
Second, as to whether you want to do it or not...
别烦心了 这不是邀请 是命令
Get over yourself. It's not an invitation, it's an order.
这两个年轻人和他们的家人需要你为他们找回真♥相♥
And those young men and their families could do with this,
所以你就进去 让我们看看你的才华
so you get in there and you show us how talented you are,
如果你下次不想讯问了
and if you don't want to do it next time,
那就另说了
then that's a different story.
-就这些吗 -这是最重要的 对
- Is that it? - That's the thrust of it. Yeah.
好吧 听着不错 令人信服
Yeah, it sounded good. Convincing.
尽管还是个难关 但谢谢你
Still bricking it, though, but thank you.
不客气
No problem.
对了 别以为我忘了
Don't think I've forgotten, by the way.
她说了什么
What did she say?
不 我们谈的事不关于我
Oh, no. This little conversation we're having, it's not about me.
-托尼 -不 是关于你
- Tony! - No, it's about you.
不过你问她了 对吧
You did ask her, didn't you?
你在那 你看到了
Well, you were there. You saw me.
然后呢
And?
这边走
This way, please.
-要茶或咖啡吗 -直接谈正事吧
- Any tea, coffee? - Let's just get on with this, please.
3月9日9点47分 讯问开始
Interview commences at 9:47 a.m. on 9th March.
在场者有 温妮莎·沃伦警员和
Present in the room, Detective Constable Vanessa Warren and...
娜赛琳·沙阿 布莱斯女士的律师
Nasreen Shah, solicitor for Ms. Bryce.
以及
And?
我不跟你说话
I'm not talking to you.
朱莉娅·布莱斯
Julia Bryce.
剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表