剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表
再次感谢你能过来 尤其还是周日
Thanks again for all this, especially on a Sunday.
你平常这时会干些什么 购物吗
What would you usually be doing? Shopping or...
说不好 可能吧
Oh, I don't know. Possibly.
我之前也说了 如果我们
Well, like I was saying, if we could just
能过一遍这些问题
rattle through some of these questions
那如果我们再起诉时就知道该怎么办了
then we know what we're doing if we press more charges.
等...我们再起诉的时候
When... we press more charges.
我们越早问完 你就能越早回家
The sooner we do, the sooner you can get home.
英国法律规定在询问嫌疑人前必须对其进行警告宣读其权利
记住 你不是嫌疑人 好吗
And remember, you're not under any kind of caution. Okay?
好 现在是3月8日周日15点42分
Okay. Time is 15:42, Sunday, 8th March.
在场者有 温妮莎·沃伦警员和
Present in the room, Detective Constable Vanessa Warren and...
朱莉娅·布莱斯
Julia Bryce.
麻烦你再说下出生日期
If you could also give your date of birth.
1972年1月20日
Twentieth January 1972.
谢谢 从菲利普被判谋杀
Thank you. Now, one of the things that's come up
麦克斯·皮特斯后我们发现了一件事
since Philip's conviction for the murder of Max Peeters
一个名叫卢卡·帕瑟罗的人
was the name Luca Passero.
你对这名字有印象吗
Does that name mean anything to you at all?
有
Yes.
没事 直接对着我说就行 麦克风能收到
It's okay. Just aim your answers at me. The mic will pick it up.
你知道那个名字 对吗
So, you know that name? Yeah?
对 我知道
Yes. Yes. Yes.
你怎么会知道这个名字 这个人
And how is it that you know that name, that individual?
他是菲利普的学生
He was one of Philip's students.
菲利普是你的丈夫
Philip being your husband.
不
No.
算是吧 我们分居了
Yes, well, we're separated.
那他是你前任伴侣菲利普·布莱斯的学生
So he was a pupil of your former partner, Philip Bryce?
对 在诺思格林
Correct. At Northgreen.
那个英语语言学校吗
The English language school?
对
Correct.
谢谢
Thank you.
别紧张 你表现得很好
It's okay. You're doing great.
我都忘了这是什么感觉
I'd forgotten what it's like.
和你这样的人谈话
Talking to people like you.
我们确实是在揭开旧伤 对吧
Well, we're opening up old wounds here, aren't we?
这不容易
It's hard.
朱莉娅 这三张照片里有卢卡·帕瑟罗吗
Julia, do you see Luca Passero in any of the pictures?
最边上
On the end.
录音记录 布莱斯女士指向了1C证物
For the record, Ms. Bryce has indicated Exhibit 1C.
你见过卢卡本人吗
You met Luca in person?
见过
Yes.
在语言学校吗
At the language school?
不 在家
No, at home.
菲利普举♥行♥的烧烤派对 麦克斯·皮特斯也在
Philip had one of his barbecues. The one that Max Peeters was at.
就是案子庭审时提到的那次
The one that was mentioned at the murder trial and...
卢卡也在那
Luca was there too.
那是我第一次见到他 很害羞的男孩
The first time I met him. Shy boy.
之后 在麦克斯失踪后
Then after, when Max went missing,
当时大家都以为他是失踪了
or so people thought at the time...
卢卡来得就越来越勤了
Luca started to come over more and more.
所以即使在麦克斯·皮特斯失踪后
So even after Max Peeters disappeared,
卢卡还会去你家见你丈夫
Luca would still come over to see your husband?
-前夫 -前夫 抱歉
- Ex-husband. - Ex-husband. Sorry.
那你最后一次见卢卡是什么时候
And the last time that you saw Luca?
我想想
Well...
在菲利普被捕前几天
In the days prior to Philip's arrest...
他好像是回意大利了
He went back to Italy, I think.
叫马尔彭撒 还是马尔彭索
Malpensa? Malpenso?
是吗 他的老家
Is that it? Is that where he's from?
我其实没有...
I really haven't...
从那以后完全没有他的消息 真的
heard about him at all, to be honest, then or since.
你得记住
You have to remember,
我丈夫那时因谋杀被捕 然后
my husband had been arrested for murder and...
一切都支离破碎了 我...崩溃了
everything was in pieces. I was... shattered.
不是疲惫 而是
Not as in tired. As in...
支离破碎了
in pieces.
没关系
It's okay.
为什么问这些
Why?
朱莉娅 米兰的地方法官联♥系♥了我们
Julia, we've been contacted by a magistrate in Milan.
他们在找卢卡·帕瑟罗
They've been looking for Luca Passero.
他确实买♥♥了9月28日回米兰的机票
Now, he did buy a plane ticket to Milan on 28th September.
他还买♥♥了盖特威克机场特快列车的票
He also got one for the Gatwick Express,
但没有证据显示他上了飞机或特快
but there's no evidence that he made either of those journeys.
意大利警方觉得他没有回家
The Italian police don't think that he ever came home.
天哪 别
Please, God, no.
别告诉我他还杀了另一个人
Don't tell me he's killed another one.
审讯对决
第二季第一集
你能做的是
What you can do here is,
帮我们为卢卡·帕瑟罗讨回公道
you can help us to get some justice for Luca Passero.
这就是今天询问的目的 把你知道的
That's the aim of this. To check what you know
和菲利普已经说的做对比
against what Philip's already told us.
你能理解吗
Does that make sense?
这么说 你们已经讯问过菲利普了
So... you've interviewed him already? Philip?
不是我 我不做大型讯问
Not me personally. I don't do the big interviews.
我做助理工作 或小型询问
I support, or I do the smaller ones.
比如这种吗 和证人
What, like this, you mean? With witnesses?
那他已经被起诉谋杀了吗 还是
So, he's been charged with this as well, has he, or...?
还没有
Not yet.
这场噩梦什么时候才能结束啊
When will this nightmare ever end?
撇开一切不说
Besides everything else,
菲利普第一次婚姻时有孩子 还有孙子
Philip has children from his first marriage. Grandchildren.
知道这个消息后 我说的第一句话就是
It's the first thing I said when this came out:
大家都会知道 现在也已经知道他做了什么
people will know and do know what he's done.
朋友 家人 以及他们学校里的人
Friends, family, people... people connected with their schools.
不是只有他在承受压力
It's not just him who bears the brunt.
-朱莉娅 -苍天啊
- Julia... - Christ almighty!
你要集中注意力
I want you to focus.
关注问题
Stick to the questions.
那么
Now...
菲利普坚持他在庭上的说法
Philip stuck to what he'd said in court
关于麦克斯·皮特斯的事
about Max Peeters.
说他们有性关系
Said he'd had a sexual relationship with him,
但他没有杀他
but that he did not kill him...
然后我们问他关于卢卡的事
Then when we asked him about Luca,
他说卢卡都没有去过他家里
he said that Luca had never even visited the house.
不过他确实承认在学校里吻过一次卢卡
Though he did say that he had kissed Luca at the college,
就在麦克斯尸体被发现后不久 算是
not long after Max's body was found, in a sort of...
算是...他怎么说的来着 等等
sort of... What did he say? Hang on.
"算是悲伤时的一时冲动"
"In a sort of passionate state of grief."
说他 "很喜欢卢卡
Said he'd, "liked Luca a lot,
我很难过他要回意大利了"
and I was sad that he'd returned to Italy."
这就对了
Well, there you go.
什么
Sorry?
他确实回意大利了
He did go back to Italy.
但至于从没来过家里的事
But as for never visiting the house...
-我刚才也说 是假的 -好
- Well, like I said, simply not true. - Okay.
在菲利普
So there were three things
最近提供的证词里
that Philip said in his most recent statement
我们想核查三件事
that we wanted to check.
下一个是关于毛衣
The next one is to do with the jumper.
飒拉的
From Zara.
你已经算回答了一半了
Yeah, you've half-answered me already.
从飒拉买♥♥了一件黑色美利奴羊毛衫
Got a black Merino wool sweater from Zara.
中号♥
A medium.
我不在飒拉买♥♥衣服
I don't shop at Zara.
那菲利普呢
What about Philip?
菲利普也不在飒拉买♥♥衣服
Philip doesn't shop at Zara.
他的衣服都是我买♥♥的
Look, I bought all his clothes.
在结婚两年后 在他放弃之后
剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表