剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表
你们请了吗
Have you done it already?
可能请了
I might have done.
那他们就得等一会了
Well, then they will be waiting some time.
好
Okay.
我们来讲一下你在这里的原因
So let's get to the reason you're here.
安德鲁·西蒙斯
Andrew Simmons.
安德鲁
Andrew.
很好
That's good.
你熟悉这个名字吗
You're familiar with the name?
非常熟悉
Yeah, very.
不过他在网上可不是这么称呼自己的
Although that is not what he calls himself online.
不是吗
No?
不是 当然不 他们都有假名
No. God, no. They all have pseudonyms.
那就解释一下你是怎么认识安德鲁·西蒙斯的吧
So explain how you came to meet Andrew Simmons.
我没在现实中见过他
I've never met him.
-只在网上 -对 只在网上
- Online? - Online. Yeah.
好 那跟我们讲一下过程吧
Yeah, Just talk us through how that worked.
跟其他所有人一样
Well, it's the same as it is with all of them.
我建立一份假资料
You know, I set up a fake profile,
假名 假照片
fake name, fake pictures.
我在论♥坛♥或是聊天室里发言
I do that in a forum or a chat room.
你装作自己14岁
And you're posing as a 14-year-old?
没错
Exactly.
然后我就说我想交些新朋友
Then I say that I'm looking to make new friends,
找点乐子 什么的
looking for a bit of fun, that kind of thing.
然后我就等待
And I just wait.
等
Wait?
什么
For…?
等变♥态♥
For perverts.
像安德鲁·西蒙斯那样的变♥态♥
Perverts like Andrew Simmons.
因为必须要由他们
Because they have to be
来主动接触 展开对话
the ones to make first contact, to initiate.
所以我们才是合法的
I mean, that's how we get our legal protection.
必须他们开始
They have to start it.
他们要是联♥系♥了 那就有好戏了 凯尔
And when they do, in the nicest possible way, Kyle,
上帝也救不了他们
God fucking help them.
你必须先发出诱饵
You'll have to bleep that out.
然后一点点地
And so little by little,
等我们开始聊天 他们就会开始暴露自己
when we start chatting, so they begin to give themselves away.
上帝保佑 他们无法自拔
God love them, they can't help themselves.
你说的"暴露自己"
When you say, "Give themselves away…"
你们没收到害虫包裹吗
Did you not receive the Pest Pack?
我寄出的信封 如果是关于安德鲁·西蒙斯的 那么
The envelope I sent. If this is about Andrew Simmons, then…
对 就是那个
Right. Yeah, that's it.
很好
Good.
标注紧急才能被优先派送
I do them like that so they go to the top of the pile.
事实上 告诉你一下
Actually, for future reference,
如果你这么写 信会直接送去安保处
do them like that, they go straight to Security.
这封花了三天才被打开
This one took three days to be opened.
在后面写上"追杀害虫"并没有什么帮助
Putting "Pesticide" On the back didn't help.
这就是你寄给我们关于西蒙斯的文件
This is what you sent us on Simmons.
基本就是一份发生在12月下半旬的
It's mainly a transcript of an online conversation
网上聊天记录
that took place in the second half of December.
聊天双方分别是
That chat is between someone called
"保时捷6♥4♥" 你认为他是安德鲁·西蒙斯
"Porsche6♥4♥," who you identify as actually being Andrew Simmons,
一个来自帕特尼的52岁的媒体会计
a 52-year-old media accountant from Putney.
以及"花仙子"
And "Pixie Girl",
一个来自白赛姿公园的漂亮的14岁金发女孩
a pretty, blonde 14-year-old girl from Belsize Park…
实际上就是你
who is actually you.
-图片非常多 -基本都是他发的
- And it gets quite graphic. - Only on his side.
没错 但是聊天记录很快就变得非常色情露骨
Right, but it gets quite sexually explicit quite quickly.
是的
Yeah.
有些人要装一段时间后才开始那样
Some of them take a while to get going, you see?
"我们第一次线下见面你想做什么"
"What would you like to do when we first meet in the flesh?
"不如我们一起去看电影"
How about we go to the cinema?"
"也许我们可以牵牵手"
"Maybe we could hold hands."
隐藏得滴水不漏
Like blood from a stone.
但这人不是
Not this guy.
这张来自他们的公♥司♥派对
This is from an office party.
那是他
No, is that him?
看起来还挺友好
Looks so friendly, doesn't he?
一脸大胡子 笑得很开心
Nice, smiley, beardy face…
好的 你们两人交换了超过400条信息
Okay, the pair of you exchanged over 400 messages.
我们不可能全看一遍 不过作为代表
We can't read them all, but just to give us an idea,
在12月16日
on 16th December,
你说收到他的消息你非常高兴
you say how flattered you are by his messages,
但是"我今晚不能聊了 因为我要做作业"
but "I can't chat more tonight because I need to do my homework."
是的 事实上我是和彼得
Yeah, in reality I'm at a carol concert
我七岁的儿子去了颂歌♥音乐会
with Peter, my seven-year-old.
西蒙斯并未因此停下
Simmons replies undeterred,
他又问了你的学校
asking more about your school,
在学校怎么样
about what goes on there.
-关于我的校服 -关于你的校服
- About my uniform. - About your uniform.
这时我就想 "来了"
Which point I'm thinking, "Here we go."
第二天你又联♥系♥他了
The next morning you're on him again,
问他昨晚干了什么
asking what he got up to last night.
他回道"没什么"
He texts, "Not much.
"我妻子睡觉后我就独自一人"
After my wife goes to sleep I'm all alone.
"哭脸 哭脸"
Crying face, crying face."
-他特别喜欢用表情符号♥ -你也是
- He's a big fan of the emoji. - As are you.
我用是为了更像14岁的孩子
I do it to come across like a 14-year-old.
他用是为了更像一个14岁孩子喜欢的人
He does it to come across like someone a 14-year-old would like.
但我们还是有现代道德规范的 娜塔莉
Well, therein lies the modern mating ritual, Natalie,
你没注意到他透露什么了吗
but did you notice what he did there?
注意
Spot it?
我们现在知道他已婚了
We now know he's married.
他暴露了这一信息 是我们的第一条线索
He's given that away. That's our first clue.
可能看起来不是很多
And it might not seem like much,
但线索很快就积累了很多
but those clues soon begin to add up.
你就开始琢磨这个变♥态♥到底是谁了
And you start to hone in on who the pervert is for real.
非常聪明
Oh, it's very clever.
不需要
Now, there's no need for that.
你不觉得自己是在诱导他
And you don't think you're leading him on at all?
-怎么会呢 -什么
- How can I be? - Sorry?
我14岁
I'm 14.
-是吗 -是
- Are you? - Yeah.
在他看来 我是
As far as he's concerned, I am.
但现实中不是
But not in reality.
就好像我用我哥哥的游戏机玩马里奥
In the same way that playing Mario on my brother's Gameboy
我最后也没变成水管工
never made me a plumber.
马里奥系列是主机游戏
不 这不一样 马里奥是电脑游戏
No, this is different. Mario's a computer game.
-这也是游戏 -不
- This is a game. - No.
-也是在电脑上玩的 -不 这是真的
- Also played on a computer. - No, this is real.
如果你玩马里奥没玩好 可以回到开头
If Mario ends badly you can go back to the start.
如果这事没处理好 孩子不能回到开头 不是吗
If this ends badly… well, kids don't get to do that, do they?
所以我们才这么做
That is why we do it.
他做了吗
Did he?
他做了什么 亲爱的
Did he what, babe?
给你发照片
Send you a picture?
好吧
Okay.
24号♥ 他问你
On the 24th, he asks
你喜不喜欢你的某个老师
if you fancy any of your teachers.
是的 你说 你特别喜欢其中一个
Yes, you say, you fancy one of them badly.
你提醒他你才14岁
You remind him you're only 14.
是的 没错 这点很重要
Yeah, see, that's important.
"但是我同龄的男孩什么都没为我做"
"But boys my own age do nothing for me."
行了 你这就是在给他下诱饵
Come on, you're giving him an open goal here.
是的 但还是必须
Yeah, but he still has to
由他自己来咬钩
be the one to kick it in the back of the net.
"有考虑过"
剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表