剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表
-我确实希望这件事能写下来 -我明白
- And so I did want that written down. - I get that.
-你写下来了吗 -什么
- And did you? - Sorry?
写下来
Write it down?
写了
Yeah.
但是我想说的是你做那个手势的时候
But the point I'm making is that when you made that gesture,
你是对着我做的
you made it to me.
你没有让托尼写 虽然我们都有笔记本
You didn't ask Tony, even though we both have notebooks.
我没听懂
I don't follow.
即使当时你是看着托尼说话
Even though it was Tony who you were looking at at the time.
-不 等等 -你还是冲我做了那个手势
- No, hang on. - You still made that gesture at me.
让我写下来
For me to write it down.
不 不 你是想说因为你是女性吗 是这个意思吗
No, no. Are you trying to say that's because you're a woman? Is that it?
因为不是
Because that's not what that was.
我们说清楚 你不可能那么做
To be massively clear, there's no way you're doing that.
-我只是问问 -不用担心 我也在回答
- I'm just asking. - Yeah, and don't worry, I'm answering.
我让你写下来是因为我想让那句话写下来
I asked you to write it down, because I wanted it written down.
所以我总得让某个人写 一半一半的概率
And I had to ask someone. It was a 50-50.
也许在你眼中 我也不知道 我看起来更
Maybe in your mind, I don't know, I look more, um...
像是秘书
secretarial?
这真是
This is...
我知道你没有别的意思
Look, I'm sure you didn't mean anything by it.
这事对今天的讯问也不会带来任何改变
And it's not like it changes anything that's happening here.
只是 能体现出一些东西
It's just... well, it speaks to something.
我们如何待人接物 下意识地对别人做出判断
How we do things, judge people without thinking...
不好意思 但你说的和今天的讯问毫无关系
Sorry, but this has nothing to do with why we're here.
这和今天的讯问有千丝万缕的关系 这件事
This has everything to do with why we're here. This stuff...
就是整件事的开始
Oh, this is where it starts.
那是真的娜塔莉 还是
Is that the real Natalie, or is that just a...
讯问策略
strategy?
我也不知道
I'm not sure. Mmm.
托尼也不确定
Tony's not sure either.
看
Look.
他没事 只是在摩拳擦掌
Oh, he's okay. Just limbering up.
好的 亚历克斯 听着
Okay, Alex. Listen.
我先不攻击你的说辞
Rather than attack your story,
跟你辩论 指责你什么的
turn this into an argument, us accusing you and so on,
我们先告诉你
we're better off telling you why
为什么我们认为有必要逮捕你
we've deemed it necessary to arrest you.
我们先从一些你要么选择不提的细节
Go through some of the details you've either chosen not to mention...
-我没有"选择"不提 -等下
- I haven't "chosen" not to-- - Wait.
要么是你没注意到的细节开始
Or details you may be unaware of.
这样你就能从我们的视角看这件事
So that you get to see things from our side.
这样你就有机会解释我们为什么是错的
So you get the chance to explain why we've got this so very wrong.
好吗
Okay?
用没发生过的事情让你认罪是没意义的
No point going after you for something that hasn't happened.
-对 -对
- No. - No.
没好好审讯就相信萨拉的说辞
No point taking Sarah's account as reliable
也是没有意义的
without interrogating it properly.
-对 -对
- No. - No.
不好好审讯就相信你的说辞也没意义
No point not doing the same with your account.
-对 -很好
- No. - Okay. Good.
好的
Right.
在我们开始讨论这起涉嫌强♥奸♥案
Before we get bogged down in all the details
相关的各种细节之前
surrounding the alleged rape itself,
我们先从这个开始
let me start you with this one.
谁是克莱尔·哈桑
Who is Claire Hassan?
萨拉的朋友
Sarah's mate.
萨拉最好的朋友
Sarah's best mate.
克莱尔·哈桑 图片上这位
Claire Hassan, here she is...
就是她把萨拉推荐进你公♥司♥的
was the one who recommended Sarah to your agency
因为她对房♥地♥产♥业很感兴趣
because she was interested in working in property.
是的 她
Yeah. Her...
她哥哥之前跟我们合作过 奈尔·哈桑 怎么了
Her brother worked with us once. Nyle Hassan. Why?
克莱尔·哈桑
Claire Hassan...
也是萨拉的室友
is also flatmates with Sarah.
她和萨拉经常互相发消息
Now, she and Sarah were always messaging each other.
一天十几次 你懂的那种
Dozens of times a day, you know the kind of thing.
你注意到这件事了吗
Were you aware of that?
我为什么会注意到这种事
Why would I be aware of that?
也是 不过说实话这样对我们比较有利
No, fair point. But that's great for us, to be honest.
因为我们拿到她们手♥机♥的权限后
Because by letting us have access to their phones,
我们获取了非常多的数据
it lets us have access to a whole wealth of data.
本质上就是线索
Clues, essentially.
萨拉在哪的线索
Clues to where Sarah was,
萨拉什么时间在哪里的线索
when Sarah was in those places...
萨拉在某个特定时间心情如何 包括3月6日
And how Sarah was feeling at any given time, including sixth March,
她和你在一起的那天晚上
the night she was with you. Now...
请我的同事温妮莎
If I can get my colleague Vanessa to...
克莱尔
你觉得那是什么意思
What does that mean, do we think?
你怎么解释
How would you describe that?
不知道 生气 愤怒
I dunno. Pissed off? Angry?
肯定是个不满意的表情 对不对
It's definitely a dissatisfied face, isn't it?
这是萨拉在凌晨四点发给克莱尔·哈桑的讯息
This is what Sarah sent Claire Hassan at 4:00 a.m.,
就是和你在一起的那晚
the night she was with you.
我又没有否认
I'm not denying it.
-否认什么 -我们那晚在一起
- Denying what? - That we were together that night.
-我真的是刚刚才告诉你 -亚历克斯 放轻松
- I've literally just told you. - Alex, calm down.
我们这才刚开始 你想发火就发
We're just getting started here. Fly off the handle, by all means.
但后面还有很多呢 我保证
But there is stuff coming up, I promise.
三分钟后 虽然已经是凌晨了 克莱尔还是回复
Three minutes later, even at that time, Claire writes back...
然后我们立马就看到了这个
And then straight after, we get this.
他刚/只是吻了我
-"他只是吻了我" -"他刚吻了我"
- "He just kissed me." - "He just kissed me."
上面就是这么写的
That's what it says.
那这是什么意思
So what does it mean?
就是字面意思"他只是吻了我"
It means what it says it means. "He just kissed me."
意思是
As in?
意思是 "我们回到他家"
As in, "We went back to his place..."
也就是我家 我们确实去了 我说了好几遍了
as in, my place, which we did, I've said that more than once...
她知道她的好朋友在想
And she knows her best mate's wondering
我和她之间发生了什么
what's gone on between me and her,
我和萨拉 有点八卦的意思
me and Sarah, gossip-wise.
所以萨拉就发"他只是吻了我"
So Sarah's messaged, "He just kissed me."
意思是
As in...
意思是"发生的就是 我们亲吻了"
As in, "All that's happened is, we kissed."
只是汉堡 没加薯条 只是软饮 不是啤酒
Just a burger and no fries. Just a soft drink, not a beer.
只是亲吻 没别的了
Just a kiss, nothing more.
-所以她想吻你 -对啊
- So she wanted to kiss? - Yes.
-她对此不介意 -对啊
- She's okay with that? - Yes.
那为什么发一个生气的表情呢
So why the angry emoji?
因为
You know, because...
因为她喜欢我
Because she liked me.
不好意思你再解释一下
Run that one by me again, sorry.
自从她加入公♥司♥以来
Ever since joining the company,
她就一直 在我身边打转
she was always, uh, hanging around. You know?
我们要是一起出去 她就肯定在我旁边
If we were out together, she'd be right there,
跟着我 我说什么烂笑话她都会笑
following, laughing at all my shit jokes.
如果我们开销♥售♥会议 我望向她的时候
If there was a sales meeting and I looked at her,
我注意到她也总是望向我 这种事
I'd notice she was already looking at me. That kind of thing.
她喜欢你
She fancied you.
对啊 简单来说就是这样
Yeah, in a word, mate, yes.
不是我自夸长得帅什么的
That's not me making out I'm good-looking.
我长得不丑
I'm not bad looking,
外面肯定有比我长得帅的 好吗
but there are better-looking guys out there, okay?
据我所知大部分女人都不喜欢我
Most women don't fancy me as far as I know.
有些女人喜欢 她就是其中之一
Some women do, and she was one of the ones that did,
她做了很多暗示想让我知道
and she was doing little things to let me know...
不 我还在说
No. Still talking.
我们那天晚上一起出去的时候
When we were out together that night,
在酒吧里
at the bar,
剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表