剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表
something in principle, I've got a feeling that might…
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
是的 我懂 但是盖文 这说的可是阿尔菲·因斯案
Yes, I realize, but Gavin, this is Alfie Ince.
那是给我的吗
Is that for me?
雨果2015年的时候参加过阿尔菲·因斯案的回顾会
Hugo worked the Alfie Ince case review back in 2015.
雨果·达菲 第一季第三集中因讯问时在咖啡中掺酒提神被开除
他比我们都了解这个案子
He knows it better than any of us.
你还记得吗
And you remember it?
记得 长官
Yes, ma'am.
那我希望你直接进去
Then I want you straight in.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
还剩29分钟
Twenty-nine minutes to go.
-谁说的 -他说的
- Says who? - Says him.
我们决定认真看待他了
And we've decided to take him seriously.
录音还没开始
The recording is yet to start?
托尼想等你一起
Tony wanted to wait for you.
我在过来的路上在想
You know, I was thinking about this on my way over.
我应该好好利用这件事
I should use all this to my advantage.
告诉你除非你让我回来
Tell you I'm not setting foot in that room
要不然我不会踏进那个房♥间一步
unless you let me back in here.
给我复职
Reinstate me.
但你永远都不会那样做 雨果
You were never going to try that, Hugo.
你太过正直了
You're too good a man.
而且很不擅长谈判
And a rubbish negotiator.
皇家检查署发来的
From the CPS.
给你同事
For your colleague.
应该能让他开口了
That should get him talking.
来吧
Okay, let's go.
17时42分 讯问开始
Interview starts at 17:42.
在场者有 托尼·麦耶斯考夫警督
Present in the room, Detective Inspector Tony Myerscough.
雨果·达菲 以及
Hugo Duffy. And?
辛 桑迪普 06-04-82
Singh, Sandeep, 06-04-82.
皇家检察署给你的 意思就是
The Crown Prosecution Service's way of saying
条件减刑
他们将建议为你减刑四年
they'll recommend a four-year reduction to your sentence.
如果我提供的信息对你们有用 对吗
Provided what I tell you is any good, yes?
发生了什么 他在哪
What happened, where he is…
-他是活着还是死了 -不 他死了
- Whether he's dead or alive. - No, he's not alive.
他被扔进货车里几小时内就死了
He was dead within hours of being thrown into the van.
但说那个就有点早了
But we're getting ahead of ourselves.
我们从头开始
We begin at the beginning.
他说得对
He was right.
你之前的那个人
The chap before you.
我在去贝尔马什之前在布里克斯顿
I was in Brixton before Belmarsh,
2010年左右
2010, somewhere around there.
人生第一次被关进牢房♥
First time being locked in a cell.
没什么比坐牢更可怕了
Nothing more terrifying.
没了 我跟你保证
Nothing, I promise you.
当他们关上那扇门
When they lock that door…
关掉头顶的灯
and the lights go out…
你脑子里就在不断回想
and all you're left with are the memories of the actions
当初自己是怎么把自己害进来的
that brought you there in the first place…
纠缠着你
It's haunting.
唯一一个
And the only guy…
比我还害怕的
more terrified than me
就是一个
was the guy…
住在我几个牢房♥外的人
a few cells down.
原来他是个偷高档车的
Turns out he's a high-end car thief.
前一天在邦德街上失踪
The kind of cars that go missing on Bond Street one day,
第二天出现保加利亚的那种车
and end up in Bulgaria the next.
我就开始想
I start thinking,
出于商业目的接近这个人应该很值得
it might be worth getting closer to this guy for business reasons,
因为 你懂的 保加利亚
because, you know, Bulgaria…
马其顿
Macedonia…
这些国家都有很多潜在的投资者
all those countries around there are full of potential investors.
如果他能帮我引荐
And, if he can introduce me,
我就能保证他发财什么的
I could make it worth his while, blah, blah, blah.
总而言之 我们在慢慢地制定计划
Anyway, we're slowly making plans.
一旦我获取他的信任
And once I have his trust…
他就开始告诉我
he starts telling me
这条去保加利亚的路
that this route to Bulgaria
不止用来走私车
is used for more than just cars.
-酒 -酒
- Alcohol? - Alcohol.
-人 -对
- People? - Yes.
-男孩 女孩 -没错
- Girls, boys… - Yes, that's it.
阿尔菲·因斯
Alfie Ince.
-我就是准备说这个 -所以他做了吗
- That's what I'm coming to. - So he did do it?
我就是准备说这个
That's what I'm telling you.
他当时把阿尔菲走私出了英国
That he trafficked Alfie out of the UK?
为了两万五千英镑
For 25 grand.
我就是这么想的
That's what I thought.
我们需要名字
We need a name.
但是在去保加利亚的船上
But on the ferry over,
他说阿尔菲试图逃走
he said that Alfie tried to get out.
阿尔菲爬进了车厢前面
That Alfie climbed into the front of the van
试图踢开挡风玻璃
and tried to kick through the windscreen
他不得不制♥服♥他
and had to be subdued.
就是这么发生的
That's how it happened.
尖叫 大喊
Screaming and shouting.
他可能会暴露这整条线路
He'd have given the whole thing away,
整个系统 运输线
the whole system, supply line,
如果他不被制♥服♥的话
had he not been subdued.
所以最后他杀掉了阿尔菲
That's how he ended up killing him.
他的名字是
And his name?
把他埋在某个国家公园了
Burying him in some national park…
就在附近 他说是哪里来着 阿纳姆
Near, what did he say? Arnhem.
没有名字 这么多细节就一文不值
All these details, they're nothing without a name.
约翰·布莱恩·布坎南
John Brian Buchanan.
他住在雷吉区 埃姆林路
He lives at The Ridge, Emlin Lane,
靠近劳顿
near Loughton.
他就在埃平森林那边活动
Which means Epping Forest is his patch.
怎么 你就随便把他的详细地址记得这么清楚
And what? You just happen to know his full address off by heart?
没错
I do.
我们是准备在那个地址开公♥司♥做生意
It was the address we were to use to set up a business.
那里就作为我们的基地
It was to be our base.
做什么的公♥司♥
A company doing what?
无可奉告
No comment.
那就是违法的生意了
Something illegal, then.
物理洗钱
Physical laundering.
我们准备用这个公♥司♥通过转移钱来赚钱
The company was going to make money by moving money.
好吗 我们就是这个计划
All right? That was the idea.
如果真开干就违法
Illegal if it had started,
但我们没有 所以没事
but we didn't, so you're fine.
后来在我发现布坎南
We stopped once I found out that…
干过一些我个人无法接受的事情
Buchanan had branched into something that was…
我们就停止合作了
unacceptable to me, personally.
他说的是对的 检察署的记录上显示布坎南被控走私
He's right, CPS records have Buchanan charged for smuggling,
犯罪记录 走私毒品 人口 强♥奸♥ 故意伤害
强♥奸♥
sexual offenses…
罪行累累
All manner of stuff.
我也不是什么天使
I'm no angel,
但他做的事情也同样让人无法接受
but it doesn't make what he did any less abhorrent.
所以我才告诉你们这一切
That's why I'm telling you all of this.
是吗
Is that right?
我正在为你们提供阿尔菲案的线索
I'm giving you all the information you need for Alfie.
真的吗
Really?
我怎么感觉你在攻击我
And it feels like you're attacking me for it.
你的身份就是这个吗
Is that your role here?
我在这儿已早就没什么身份了 桑迪普
I don't have a role here, Sandeep. Not anymore.
我在这儿只是因为我向阿尔菲的家人保证过
I'm just here because I promised his family
我会尽全力查出真♥相♥
I'd do everything I could.
所以当我听说你在这里谈论这件事
So when I heard you were here talking about this,
剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表