剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表
After about two years of marriage, around the time he... gave up,
他的东西全是我买♥♥的
I bought everything for him.
不是用他的卡 是我们的联名账户
Not on his card, on our shared account.
他也不是中号♥ 是特大号♥
And not in a medium, in an extra-large.
而且肯定没在飒拉买♥♥过
And certainly not in Zara.
我们认为可能是送给别人的礼物
Our thought was that it might've been a present for someone.
我们想核对的第三件事是
Now, our third thing that we wanted to check
你们去布里斯托的那次 你们两人
was your trip to Bristol. The two of you.
菲利普在证词中说
Now, Philip said in his statement
你们在28日和29日去布里斯托了
that you went to Bristol together on the 28th and 29th...
-几月 -九月
- Of...? - September.
我们有监控拍到了你们的车
We have CCTV of your car there.
监控拍到了周六你们的车
We have CCTV from the bottom of a road
停在格洛斯特路的尽头
called Gloucester Road on the Saturday,
还有周日在卡博特广场
and a place near Cabot Circus,
那里也属于布里斯托
which is also in Bristol, on the Sunday.
绿色的沃克斯豪尔 09年下半年出产的
Green Vauxhall Corsa, second half of 2009.
对
Yeah.
所以 你也在那
So... you were there?
对 我母亲住在那里
Yeah, yeah. It's where my mother lives.
她要重新装♥修♥花♥园♥
She's having her garden redone.
我是自己去的 菲利普没来 他不喜欢她
I was there on my own. Philip never came. He never liked her.
他说她...脾气不好
He said she's... bad tempered.
这么说他在撒谎
So he's lying, then?
她是脾气不好 但她本不是那样 是失眠害的
She is, but that's not her. That's her... her insomnia.
你说什么
Sorry?
他在撒谎对吗
So he's lying?
对 如果他那么说 就是在撒谎
Yes, if that's what he's claiming, then yes.
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
没有
No.
有伴侣吗
Have a partner?
那么
Well...
如果你有了
...if you ever do,
确保你得知道你朋友
make sure you find out what your friends,
你父母 最重要的是你母亲
your parents, your mother, most importantly...
他们对这个人的真实想法
what they really think of this person
这个你打算托付终生的人
you're planning on binding yourself to,
因为他们不会主动说
because they won't offer that up.
不会 你得逼他们说实话
No, you have to force that information out of them.
别的事先不说 唯独这件事你必须问他们
But on this one particular point, more than anything else,
因为他们可以从旁观者的视角
they have perspective, they can stand back and...
来纵观全局
take it all in.
看到这段感情的
See this relationship for...
真实面貌
what it really is.
如果他们觉得你选错人了
And if they sense you're doing the wrong thing...
你得确保他们告诉你
you need to make sure they tell you,
而不是像英国人一样心口不一
rather than be all British about it.
否则你会落得和我一样
Otherwise, you'll end up like me,
坐在妈妈家阳台的椅子上
sitting on patio chairs in Bristol...
耳边伴着她一小时的"我早告诉你了"的唠叨
with your mother giving you hour after hour of I-told-you-so's,
却忘记她一直到现在都没真正说过什么
all the while forgetting, until now, she never said a thing.
你也不需要我来教育你
You don't need me lecturing you.
不 你说得对
No, you're all right.
还是个周日
On a Sunday!
朱莉娅
Julia.
如果你想说 就说吧
If you want to talk, talk.
你说的那些是很不错的建议
It sounds like smart advice.
你真是太好心了
You're being kind.
如果你找到了对的人
If you do find the right man...
那就跟随你的心
then follow your heart.
那是 那是我真的建议
I mean, that is... That's my actual advice.
他们不会都变成用皮带勒毙别人的凶手
They don't all end up strangling people with leather belts...
踩在受害人的后脖颈上
standing on the back of their necks,
狠狠勒住 直到
throttling them all till there's not
他们没有一丝气息
a breath left in their bloody bodies.
别说了 我们做得很好 你和我
Stop it. We're doing really well here, me and you.
我不会让你回忆那些不必要的事
I'm not having you go back over stuff that you don't need to.
不会的
It's not... it's not going to happen.
我们会好好地做完这次询问
We'll get this done and get it done right.
好 我们休息一会
Okay, okay, now let's just take a minute,
平复下心情 然后继续
get ourselves together, and then we can continue.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
我在电♥话♥里很难解释
I can't explain it down the phone.
我希望你能亲自来一趟
I was hoping you might come here.
对 我知道今天是周几
Yes. I'm aware what day it is.
如果不重要 我也不会周日打给你
If it wasn't important I wouldn't be calling on a Sunday.
谢谢 你大概什么时候能到
Thank you. Do you want to give me a rough ETA or...
行
Fine.
你确定他死了
Are you sure he's dead?
我们目前的推测是这样
We're treating it that way.
但是
But...
如果没有证据 那我觉得...
If there's no proof, then it strikes me...
他的手♥机♥在28日关机了
His phone was switched off on the 28th.
他没有取钱 或在商店里买♥♥东西
He hasn't withdrawn any money or anything from any shop,
也没在社交媒体上发任何帖子
hasn't posted anything on social media,
之前他整天都泡在网上
and he was on that all the time.
他的生活 就这样...
His life, it just...
停止了
stopped.
谢谢你赶来
Thanks for this.
-所以呢 -这是朱莉娅
- So? - So, this is Julia.
布莱斯的前妻 沃伦警员和我在...
Bryce's ex-wife. DC Warren and I are--
比对她和菲利普的证词 我知道 然后呢
Comparing her statement against Philip's, yeah. And?
沃伦警员在按照我们拿到的列表问问题
Well, DC Warren was going through the list of points we were given.
一切都进行地很顺利
That's all been going fine.
然后 布莱斯女士开始说一些关于
Then, Miss Bryce starts saying this whole thing about how
嫁给凶手
being married to a killer is, well,
远非理想
far from ideal.
然后她在最后
Then at the end of her speech,
提到她丈夫是怎么勒死受害者的
she mentions how her husband was someone who strangled people.
他确实勒死了
Which he did.
没错
Yes.
对
Yeah.
-没错 -对
- Yes. - Yeah.
他用皮带勒死了麦克斯·皮特斯
He strangled Max Peeters with a leather belt.
对 踩在受害人的后脖颈上 向上勒
Yes, by standing on the back of the neck and pulling upwards.
对 就是这样
Yes. That's what happened.
没错
Yes.
但她提到的一些细节
But some of the details she mentioned
是她不该知道的
are not details she should know.
菲利普的讯问或庭审中都没提到
They never came up in Philip's interview, or at his trial.
只有在法医的验尸报告里才有
That was only in the pathologist's report.
但她没看过
Which she's never seen?
对 那温妮莎注意到了 对吧
Right, so Vanessa's clocked it, yeah?
那你怎么还没告诉她
So why haven't you told her?
因为询问一直没停
The interview hasn't stopped since it became a thing.
那我们需要中止询问
Then we need to stop it.
需要吗
Do we?
-对 我们也许得给她宣读权力 -但也不一定
- Yeah, we might need to caution her. - But we also might not.
没人知道我注意到的事情
Nobody knows I've spotted what I've spotted.
她信任沃伦警员
She trusts DC Warren,
我觉得她也开始敞开心扉了
and she's started speaking very freely, in my view.
我们可以让她继续暗示自己有罪
We can just let her carry on incriminating herself.
不行吗
Can't we?
我明白 今天是周日 但是
I get it, it's Sunday. I get it. But...
我们也是团队一员
we are your team too, you know?
是 我可以在电♥话♥里解释 托尼
Yeah, I could explain it down the phone, Tony,
但这种情况你最好还是亲自来一趟
but it might be one of those where you're better off coming in.
好吧 现在什么情况
Okay. What are we dealing with?
你什么时候发现菲利普喜欢上了他的男学生
When did you first realize that Philip was into his male students?
当我做了那事
Well, when I did that...
就是用他的大拇指
剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表