剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表
Is there internal bruising?
这就是为什么 等他们回来
That's why, when they come back in,
这位开始用眼镜和文件搞什么事情的时候
and this one here starts all the business with the glasses and the file...
我们不要反应过度
we do not rise to it.
好吗
Okay?
准备好了 谢谢
Ready now. Thank you.
好了 我们接着讲她的证词
Alright. We go back to her statement. Her account.
仔细讯问她证词中提到的每个细节
Go through her version, every detail.
我们还有外套上有精♥液♥的证据
We've still got the semen on the jacket.
又没有法律禁止你和穿外套的人做♥爱♥
You're allowed to have sex with someone who's wearing a jacket.
但那能证明她想离开
But it suggests she was trying to leave.
-所以呢 -所以就能支撑她的说法
- So? - So that backs up her story.
但他还是能拿同一套说辞辩护
But it's the same old defense, isn't it?
激♥情♥
Passion.
如果有瘀伤 是因为激♥情♥
If there's bruising, it's passion.
她做♥爱♥时还穿着外套和鞋 也是激♥情♥
If she's still in her coat and shoes, it's passion.
一切都偏向他
Everything is in his favor.
你说得好像你觉得他做了
You say it like you think he did it.
我也没说他没做
And I'm not saying that he didn't,
或是我们没有折磨他 但是
or that we don't put him through the wringer, but...
就说实话吧 我们手上没有任何反驳他的证据
Let's be honest, we've got nothing that contradicts his account.
好吧 所以他是有点混♥蛋♥
Okay, so he's a bit of a prat.
但也不算犯法
Doesn't make him guilty.
事实上这整个系统都对他有利
And the fact that the system's tipped in his favor,
这也不是他的错
it's not his fault, is it?
你好
Hello?
19点10分 讯问继续
Interview resumes at 19:10.
好吧 咱们开始 这场攻击
Right, let's get to it. This attack...
没有攻击
There was no attack.
好吧 你们睡在一起的时候
Well, then, the moment you slept together, then, badly.
那场性♥爱♥ 发生了什么
The intercourse. What happened?
-什么发生了什么 -我不知道 你告诉我啊
- In what way, sorry? - Well, I don't know. You tell me.
你是在上位 压住她吗
Were you on top, pinning her down?
你也说你们去了卧室 你们一直在卧室做的吗
You were in the bedroom, you said. Were you there the whole time?
你们全程都在床上吗
Were you on the bed throughout?
给我们描述一下
Paint us a picture.
我们 或者她 应该这么说
Well, we... or she, I should say...
决定去卧室继续
decided to go to take things to the bedroom.
我们一直在亲吻 我们都喝醉了
We had been kissing and we were drunk, as I said.
然后她问我 我爱不爱安雅
And then she asked if I loved Anja.
我女朋友
My girlfriend.
你爱吗
Do you?
爱
Yes.
你是这么告诉她的吗
Is that what you told her?
不是
No.
我以为我们要是准备做♥爱♥
I thought if we were about to have sex
她更想听我说不爱
she'd prefer to hear that I didn't.
他们还说骑士精神已经死了呢
And they say chivalry is dead.
所以你的意思是 你操纵了她
So what you mean is, you manipulated her?
我撒谎说我不爱女朋友
I lied about loving my girlfriend
来提升我们进行自愿性♥爱♥的概率
to improve the chances of us having consensual sex,
我们都是自愿的
which is what we did.
所以你操纵了她
So you manipulated her.
你把她绑起来了吗
Did you tie her up?
没有
No.
真的吗 连
Really? Not even...
手腕呢
What about around the wrists?
没有
Nope.
你有抓住她的手腕吗
Did you hold her around the wrists?
没有
No.
你听起来不确定
You don't sound certain.
我确定我
I'm sure I...
-等等 "抓住"是 -回答问题就行了 亚历克斯
- Wait, by "hold her"-- - Just answer the question, Alex.
你看
Look...
看
See...
你律师告诉你的
what your solicitor here told you
是真的
is right.
这里的东西与案子并不相关
The stuff that's in here isn't relevant,
从法律上讲 理由她也说了 但是
legally, for all the reasons that she said, but...
还是有一个简单的事实
a very simple fact remains.
这里面的东西
Whatever's in here
还是必须与你说的相符合
still needs to match what you're saying,
如果不符合
and if it doesn't...
那我们就有问题了
Well, then we've got a problem.
我说的"我们"
I say "we"...
好的 你看 拜托
Yeah, alright. Look, please...
我不记得有抓住她或者绑住她的手腕
I do not have any recollection of holding her, or tying her wrists.
我真的不会
That's not really my...
我不会那样办事 好吗
That's not the way I tend to do things when I do things, okay?
不过我也许有
But maybe I might have...
像那样短暂地抓住她
held her like that briefly.
如果我真的抓了 我觉得我没有 但是
If I did... I don't think I did, but...
我真的
I'm just trying to...
我不确定
I'm not sure.
-为什么 -为什么
- Why? - Why?
-你不确定 -因为我醉
- Aren't you sure? - Because I was dr...
醉了
Drunk?
好了 你从一开始就告诉我们了
That's it. You told us that from the very beginning.
"我当时很生气 因为我就是那样 我可以生气"
"I was pissed, because I was. That's allowed."
所以你从晚上11点开始就醉了
So you were drunk from about 11:00 p.m.?
-差不多吧 -"差不多吧"
- Around then. - "Around then"?
好吧 我们就慷慨点 不过如果这样的话
All right, we'll be generous, but by that score,
你描述的晚上11点后发生的事情
anything you say about anything that happened after 11:00 p.m.
都不那么可信了
is also not to be trusted.
这样的事我不会记错
Not with something like this. No.
克莱尔·哈桑
目前状态
我可能碰了她的手腕
I may have touched her wrist.
我不可能记得所有事情 说过的所有话
I don't remember everything, every word that was said,
所有事情的所有细节
every thing that happened, down to the tiniest detail.
但是我知道的
But what I do know,
我真是很恶心你们这样跟我说话
and I'm sick to death of you speaking to me like this...
我知道我没有强♥奸♥任何人
is that I did not rape anyone.
我知道 你也知道 你知道你应该停下
I know that and you know that too, and you know you should stop--
亚历克斯
Alex.
我不在乎了
I don't care.
我不想再回答这些刻意惹我发火的问题了
I'm not answering any more of his chip-on-the-shoulder questions.
说完了吗
Finished?
无可奉告
No comment.
头儿
Guv...
录音记录 霍布斯警探离开房♥间
For the tape, Detective Hobbs is leaving the room.
-女士 -怎么
- Ma'am. - Yes?
克莱尔·哈桑从自己的领英页面删除的照片
The picture of Claire Hassan was lifted from her LinkedIn page.
显示她在上家公♥司♥工作了不到一个月就离职了
It said she'd worked in her last full-time job for less than a month,
去年的事
last year.
原来她申请升职 但是没被批准
Turns out she had put herself up for a promotion, hadn't got it,
然后她就指控她的上司强♥奸♥
then made an allegation of sexual misconduct against her boss.
他们最后付钱让她离开
They ended up paying her to leave.
我们查了她的银行交易记录
We had their bank accounts checked.
她用那笔钱去南非旅游了
She spent the money on a trip to South Africa.
她还带上了萨拉
And she took Sarah.
她们一起住在一种叫狩猎别♥墅♥的地方
They shared something called a Safari Bungalow.
在她报♥警♥之前 萨拉发信息给克莱尔
Before she reported the attack Sarah texted Claire,
说她没能升职
saying she hadn't got the promotion.
是的 我记得
Yes. I remember.
克莱尔回道
Claire messaged back...
"别♥墅♥重聚?"
"Bungalow reunion, question mark."
好像是在说又是一个好机会来
As if now was another opportunity to, you know...
套现
Cash in.
我真不希望这是真的
I just don't want that to be true.
我不想任何女性这样做
I don't want any woman to be like that.
但我们也不能因为别人没做过的事就把他们关起来
剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表