剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表
行 简单明了点
Okay, nice and simple.
我就从头到尾把我能记住的全部给你们复述一遍
Let me tell you what happened, everything I can remember, in order.
等我说完了
Then when I'm done
你们有什么想问的 我尽力回答
if there's anything you want to ask I'll do my best to answer.
怎么样
How does that sound?
上周五 我和我的团队在木屋酒吧喝酒
So, Friday a week ago, me and the team, we go for drinks at the Cabin.
就是拉第莫路附近那家
That's the, uh, the pub near Latimer Road.
他们家周五和周六都会开得比较晚
The one that stays open late on a Friday and Saturday,
然后变成夜店之类的
turns into a bit of a club.
当时有我 安迪
So that's, uh, that's me, Andy,
就是财务部的安德鲁·弗拉纳根
that's... That's Andrew Flanagan from Finance,
还有我的销♥售♥团队 有
and then my sales team, that's, uh...
凯丽 桑杰 还有
Kelly, Sanjay, and then, you know...
萨拉
Sarah.
就是萨拉·麦克林
As in Sarah Macklin.
我请了第一轮 我通常都这样来庆祝一周结束
I get the first round, my way of marking the end of the week.
第一轮肯定要喝 这是规矩
We drink those, that's the rule,
喝完想留的就留
and then whoever wants to stay stays,
想走的就走
and whoever wants to go, they can go.
每周五都是这样 没人被强迫做任何事情
It's the same every Friday. Nobody is forced to do anything.
九点之后
And just after nine, uh,
桑杰和凯丽分别回家了
Sanjay and Kelly go home, separately.
就剩下我 安迪和萨拉 对不对
So that leaves me, Andy and Sarah. Yes?
我们几个留下了
You know, we're still there,
三个人 在夜店那部分开始的时候
the three of us, when the club bit starts.
无论是什么时候开始的
Whenever that starts, um...
半夜 还是什么时候
Midnight, something like that.
我知道这点帮不上什么忙但这是事实
And this probably doesn't help me but it's true.
我们当时都有点累了
We're all a bit worse for wear by this point.
萨拉肯定也很累
You know, Sarah is, definitely,
她是新来的 我就想
and she's new, and I'm thinking
她可能是想向我们表现自己还能嗨
she still wants to show us she's a laugh.
不是向我们表现自己还能嗨
Well, not show us she's a laugh.
而是向我们表现自己"不是不能嗨了"
Show us she's not "not a laugh" if that makes sense.
我当时很生气 因为我就是那样 我可以生气
You know, I'm pissed, because I just am, that's allowed.
安迪已经醉倒了 因为
Andy's well gone, because it's...
因为那天是周五而且他在财务部工作
well, because it's Friday and because he works in Finance
没有人会享受这样的一周
and that's nobody's idea of a fun week.
大家也都没吃东西
Oh, and, um, nobody's eaten anything either.
我就想我们得走了
So I start thinking we should leave.
我们三个
All of us.
但是萨拉说她想留下
But then Sarah says she wants to stay,
因为她说想留下 安迪也想留下
and because she says that, Andy wants to stay,
安迪当时已经醉到站不直了
when Andy's too drunk to stand up.
但是萨拉说她想跟我谈谈新工作的情况
But Sarah says she wants to talk to me about how the new job's going.
就是那种
One of those, um...
大家在喝醉时喜欢聊的严肃话题
serious conversations people want to have when they're drunk. You know?
机会啊 升值啊 在夜店巨大的音乐声中对着彼此大吼
Opportunities, promotions, shouting over the music.
"我尊重你 我想在公♥司♥里一步步升职"
You know, "I respect you. I want to make my way up the company."
表露上进心
You know, ambitious.
我就说 "你干得挺好"
I'm like, "You're doing great."
什么的 她干得还行
And all that. I mean, she's doing okay.
她才来一个月 做成了几个单子
She's only been there a month. She made a few sales.
也不是很多 不过你懂的
Not as much as some, but you know.
然后我看看安迪 决定安迪需要回家了
And then I look over at Andy and I decide it's time Andy went home.
不是因为我和萨拉有什么
Not because of anything between me and her,
而是因为通常我们都这个时候回家
but because it's time we all went home.
所以我们打了一辆车
So we get in a cab, uh...
送他到家 他第一个下车
We drop him off. He's first.
你们可以查路线规划 他家位置确实第一个下
If you do the route from there, he is first. You can check that.
然后就剩我们俩了
And then there's just the two of us.
她说想再喝点 继续聊
And she wants to get another drink, to keep talking.
她的提议
Her suggestion.
但这事肯定不行
But that's not going to work
因为附近开到这么晚的
because the only place near there that's
就只有木屋酒吧了
still open at that time is the Cabin,
就是我们刚离开的地方
the place we've just come from.
所以她就说 她问的
So she says... she asks...
我住哪
where do I live?
我们能不能回我家喝一杯
Can we get a drink back at mine?
她的主意
Her idea.
"别打什么坏心思" 她告诉我
"Don't get any funny ideas," she tells me.
很清楚
Loud and clear.
那是不可能的 她的意思
This is platonic. That's the message.
她当时要是认真的我们今天也不会坐在这里
And God knows why that's the message, given the reasons we're here,
但当时她就是这么说的
but that was what was said at the time,
我也听得很清楚明白
and is understood by me, loud and clear.
她说想要我给点建议 "拜托了"什么的
She says she wants my advice. "Please," you know, because, uh...
"因为我五年后也想做到你这样"
"Because you're where I want to be in five years' time"
都是她的主意
All her.
所以我们就去了
And so we do.
我们在我家喝酒
We drink wine at mine.
听着音乐
Music, uh...
我坐在沙发上 她坐在椅子上
I'm on the sofa, she's on the chair.
她站起来 上卫生间
She gets up, goes to the loo,
再回来坐下
comes back in again, sits back down,
但这次是坐我旁边
but now she's on the sofa next to me.
很近
Close.
就这么近
Right up here, close, in like that.
我并不介意
And I don't mind it.
我说实话 我真不介意
I'll be honest. I don't mind it.
她就坐在那 和我调情 主动贴上来
I mean, she's there, she's flirting, making all the running.
这都随便她 她
That's up to her. She's...
她在喝酒 她挑的音乐
She's drinking, she's choosing the music.
她说她想吻我 因为她喜欢那首歌♥
She says she's going to kiss me because she likes this song.
她吻了我 我也吻了回去
She kisses me... You know, I kiss her back.
我没说我没吻回去
I'm not saying that I don't.
然后她就突然生气了
Then it gets to the point where she's... so pissed,
她选的音乐声音很大
and the songs she's picking are so loud,
可能会吵到邻居什么的 于是我
and not what anyone needs to be hearing, that I, um...
我给她叫了一辆优步
I book her an Uber.
这种经历我之前也有
You've got that from before.
我给她叫了一辆优步 我账号♥记录里有
I get her an Uber. It's on my account.
但车来了她却不肯走
But when it comes, she won't take it.
我又不能逼她走 她就坐回来
Now I can't get her to go. She sits back down.
"最后一杯" 她身材确实很好
"One for the road!" And she's fit, yes.
我也没有 怎么说来着 不感兴趣
And I'm not-- What's... What's the word... uninterested.
最后我们就到卧室的床上了
We end up in the bedroom and in the bed... on the bed.
我没有否认我们没做 我们做了几次
I never said we didn't. We do it once, one and a half times.
可能不是让人享受
Badly, probably.
但当时我们都想做 这是重点
But we both wanted to do it and that's the point.
第二天早上她就走了 这也没什么
And in the morning, she's... she's gone, which is okay.
我们周六和周日都没联♥系♥
We don't speak on the Saturday or the Sunday,
到了周一早上她回到公♥司♥
and on the Monday afternoon when she's back in the office,
我们都没提那件事
neither of us mentions it.
一直到今天 过去一周后
It's not until today, that's basically a week later,
你们突然出现搞出来这档子事
that your lot turn up and start with all this shit.
这事还将毁掉我
And this shit's going to ruin me.
你来说还是我来说
Do you want to say it or shall I?
不用 你来说吧
No, no. You can go.
好
Okay.
亚历克斯
Alex...
我们不相信你
We don't believe you.
审讯对决
第二季第二集
亚历克斯 刚刚有一刻
Alex, there was a moment there,
你在解释发生了什么事的时候
when you were explaining what happened,
你想让我们把什么事写下来
when you wanted something written down.
我能看出来那事很重要
It was important, I could tell.
是萨拉提出我们回我家喝酒的
The fact that Sarah was the one that suggested we go back to mine to have a drink.
-确实很重要 -我明白
- That is important. - I get it.
剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表