剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表
- Well, with resp-- - Sorry, that's just a fact.
那我们不赞同
Well, we disagree.
你说多巧 桑迪普
It's almost as if, Sandeep,
我们有照片证明
we've got a photograph to prove it.
这就是你
That is you.
而这个
And that…
是安娜贝尔·阿什科姆
is Annabelle Ashcombe.
照片拍摄六天后
And six days later, after that was taken,
她消失了
she disappeared.
别忘了
Don't forget.
什么
Sorry?
说出你的问题
To ask your question.
你要问我什么
What are you asking me?
我要问你如何解释这点
I'm asking how you explain that.
解释不了
I can't.
-但你 -下一个问题
- But you - Next.
-但你认识安娜贝尔·阿什科姆 -不
- But you knew Annabelle Ashcombe. - No.
-但你见过她 -没
- But you met her. - No.
-她和你在同一张照片里 -是
- She's in the same photo. - Yes.
-你就在她身边 -在她身后
- With you next to her. - Behind her.
-你和她一起 -她面对着另一个方向
- You're with her. - She's facing the other way.
-没人介绍你们俩认识 -我不知道那是她
- You weren't introduced? - I don't know if that's her.
-那就是她 -但我不知道 是不是
- Well, that is her. - But I don't know that, do I?
我知道也是因为你们一直说
I only know that's her because you keep telling me,
但我之前肯定不认识她
but I genuinely could not pick her out of a line-up.
我在想她会不会也这样说你
I wonder if she would say the same about you.
她现在也不能怎么样
She can't do anything about it now.
不 她不能了 为什么呢
No, she can't, and why is that?
因为你们说她被杀害了
Because you say that she's been murdered.
这很糟糕
Which is terrible.
-你觉得杀人很糟糕 -听着
- You think murder's terrible? - Listen!
我坐在牢房♥里的时候并不感觉自豪
I do not sit in my cell feeling proud.
我很后悔萨曼莎·韦斯特发生了那种事
I regret what happened with Samantha West.
我每一天 都活在我夺取了别人的生命
I live with the fact that I took the life of another
这一事实中
every single day.
-桑迪普 -但那种事我只做了一次
- Sandeep-- - But I only did that once!
而外面的每个尚未侦破的案子
And I do not deserve to be pinned
也不应该扣在我的头上
to every single unsolved crime out there
就因为我搞砸了一次
because I fucked up on this one occasion!
好吗
Yes?
坐回去 桑迪普
Sit back in your chair for me, Sandeep.
乖乖的
There's a good chap.
我们要叫警员进来吗
Should… should we get uniform in the room?
那只能阻止娜塔莉打他
Only to stop her attacking him.
可能是奥波纳斯的
It might have been the Ogbonnas.
他是尼日利亚人 公学出身
He's Nigerian. Public school type.
如果是那个婚礼 那我确实去了
If that was the wedding, then yeah, I was there.
自己一个人去的
On my own.
就是那个
That's the one.
我记得是在马洛办的
I remember that as being in Marlow.
马洛离梅登黑德很近
Marlow's not far from Maidenhead.
她哪天失踪的
What day did she go missing?
-婚礼后的周五 -几号♥
- The following Friday. - What date is that?
应该是9月4日
That would be September fourth.
2008年9月4日
September fourth, 2008.
Nine.
这是2009年的事
This was 2009?
在你因杀害
A few months before you were arrested
萨曼莎·韦斯特被捕前几个月
for the murder of Samantha West.
我们已经说了
We've already said that.
这样的话 我可以帮你们
In that case, I can help you.
我可以配合你们的询问
I can help you with your inquiries.
不是我
It was not me.
我们怎么突然知道不是你呢
And how did we suddenly work that one out?
因为
Because…
我2009年和无畏号♥签了合同
I took a contract with Intrepid in 2009,
我在2010年的讯问中
which I've already told you about
已经告诉你们了
in my last interview, 2010.
我在2009年秋天接受了在无畏号♥邮轮上
I took a job as an Excursion Manager with Intrepid Cruises
担任六周游览经理的工作
for six weeks in the autumn of 2009.
不是因为我喜欢旅游
Not because I have an interest in travel,
而是因为邮轮上
but because cruise ships
全是六十来岁有钱的
are filled with cash-rich 60-somethings who…
谷歌♥
无畏号♥邮轮航线
我跟你说实话
and I will level with you…
他们是完美的潜在投资人
are perfect potential investors.
我几年前也接受过同样的工作
I did the same thing a few years earlier
日期永远都是一样的
and the dates were always the same.
在八月的法定假日去迈阿密[即8月31日]
Travel out to Miami on the August bank holiday,
做两天的培训 然后就
do a two-day induction and…
启航
off you go.
迈阿密 科苏梅尔
Miami, Cozumel…
圣基茨 圣托马斯
Saint Kitts, Saint Thomas…
-他说的符合 -回到迈阿密
- Yeah. Bang on. - …back to Miami.
迈阿密 科苏梅尔 圣基茨 圣托马斯
我要打电♥话♥问问吗
Shall I get a number?
打
Yeah.
无畏号♥邮轮 加勒比航线
他们现在应该还在运营这条航线
They still run that route, I think.
联♥系♥我们
跟婚礼一样
And like the wedding…
邮轮上也会拍照片
they certainly took photos, too.
16时21分 讯问停止
Interview suspended at 16:21.
邮轮公♥司♥确认在9月2日离开迈阿密
The cruise is confirmed as leaving Miami on the second,
安娜贝尔在4号♥失踪的时候
and by the time Annabelle goes missing on the fourth,
他还在十万八千里外
he's a million miles away,
玩着金拉米 跳着玛卡雷娜
playing gin rummy, doing the Macarena.
他确实在船上吗
And he was definitely on board?
他甚至还在甲板上拍的集体照里面
Yeah, he's even in the big group photo that they do on deck.
-所以他有不在场证明 -对
- So he's alibi-ed. - Yeah.
安娜贝尔·阿什科姆的家人知道他被逮捕了吗
Were Annabelle Ashcombe's family told about the arrest?
不知道
No.
那也没什么损失
Well… Nothing lost?
他没做又不是我们的错
It's not our fault he didn't do it.
你想让我来告诉他吗
Do you want me to tell him?
好
Okay.
好了 贝尔马什监狱的囚车还在楼下
Right, the van from Belmarsh is still downstairs.
给他们两分钟
You need to give them two minutes' notice
他们把车开过来
so they can bring it round.
好吗
Okay?
就这样吗 结束了
So that's it? We just stop?
你还想要什么
Well, what were you after?
聊聊家长里短吗
Some kind of conversational warm-down?
但是贝尔马什监狱的司机六点前都不会来接我
But the driver from Belmarsh isn't collecting me till six.
我这一小时都是你的
You've got me for another hour.
我们不需要你的一小时
Don't need you for another hour.
你说的事情确认真实
What you told us checks out.
谈话结束
Conversation's over.
为什么 你还想补充什么吗
Why? Was there something you wanted to add?
没 我想问件事
No, there was something I wanted to ask.
如果我知道是谁干的
Had I known who was responsible…
如果我愿意告诉你们
And had I been open to telling you…
然后呢
What then?
能值多少
What would it have been worth?
-你知道吗 -不知道
- Do you? - No.
但是
But…
你们面前坐着一个
You have, sitting before you…
过去的十年都在监狱里度过
someone who has spent the last ten years
和这个国家中
sharing cells and corridors
最危险的人同处一室的人
with some of the most dangerous men in the country.
这些人都会聊天
And those men talk.
所以会有一些案子
So there are crimes…
社会关注度高
剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表