剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表
But we also don't want people going down for things they haven't done.
就算他们确实是房♥产经纪人
Even if they are estate agents.
录音记录 霍布斯警探回到房♥间
For the tape, Detective Hobbs has re-entered the room.
亚历克斯 关于你和萨拉·麦克林那天晚上
Alex, is there anything else you'd like to say
你还有什么想说的吗
in relation to the night you spent with Sarah Macklin?
还有什么我们可能遗漏的细节
Any details you think we might have missed?
还有什么你没说
Anything you have not said that might
可能阻止我们提起指控的吗
prevent us from pressing charges?
那么在19点17分
Then with the time at 19:17,
我宣布停止讯问
I am terminating this interview.
你会被带回拘留室
You will be taken back to custody
拿你的个人物品然后被释放
to collect your things and be discharged.
麦耶斯考夫警探会告诉你剩余细节
Detective Myerscough will fill you in on the remaining details,
但是除此之外
but otherwise...
你可以走了
you're free to go.
就这样了吗 他们相信我了
That's it, then? They believe me?
他们没有足够的证据
Well, they did not have sufficient evidence
来证实指控
to corroborate the allegation made,
所以结果相同
so the result is the same.
这又是什么意思
So what does that mean, now?
-什么 -对我来说
- Sorry? - For me.
意思就是你可以回家了
It means you get to go home.
但他们给我什么决定
But what do they give me?
你给我什么决定
What do you give me?
你逼着我经历了这一切 噩梦一般
You put me through all that, that living nightmare.
现在呢 你突然就决定我说的是真话了
Now what? You suddenly decide I'm telling the truth?
不 我们没有这么决定
No, we didn't decide that.
我们决定我们不能判定你在说谎
We decided that we cannot show that you're lying.
这是不一样的
Those are different things.
但是 你要去哪
But is there... Where are you going?
我在问你问题
I'm trying to ask you a question.
你不能在我说一半就走
You're just walking out mid-sentence.
我能获得什么官方证明吗
Is there some sort of official form I receive?
我想要一封信或是声明或是什么记录的东西
I'd like a letter or a statement or something on the record,
证明我没有做这事
saying that I did not do this.
但我说了 我们不知道你做没做
But like I said, we don't know that you didn't.
我们证词互相矛盾
It was her word against mine.
没错啊
Exactly.
等等
So, hang on...
所以我就起来 走出去 不不 拜托
I'm expected to just get up, walk out... No, no, look, please!
拜托 你能不能帮我个忙
Please, would you just do me a favor...
坐下来
and sit down.
给我五分钟 鉴于我给了你五小时
And give me five minutes of your time, when I gave you five hours.
我们要叫警员进来以防出事吗
Should we get some uniform in here in case this becomes a problem?
嗯 我去
Yeah. I'll go.
所以我们说清楚
So just to be clear...
我现在可以起来 走出去
I'm now expected just to get up, walk out of here,
回到我的生活中 回到公♥司♥
go back to my life, back to my office, the, uh...
回到你的同事逮捕我的地方
the place your colleagues arrested me,
我被押着走出去
the place I was escorted out of,
在我的朋友 同事 客户面前
in front of my mates, colleagues, my clients...
我可以像无事发生一样回去上班 是吗
I just go and rock back up there in the morning, do I?
如果你想这么做的话
Well, if that's what you want to do.
我是需要那么做 那是我的生计
It's what I need to do. That's how I earn a living.
好吧
Okay, then.
什么"好吧"
"Okay, then," what?
如果你需要那么做 那你就需要那么做
If that's what you need to do, that's what you'll need to do.
我对这件事的兴趣在三分钟前就结束了
My interest in all this ended about three minutes ago.
那你回答我一个问题
Tell me the answer to this one thing.
我的
My, uh...
我妈妈和我继父在利物浦有一个公♥寓♥
my mum and my stepdad have this flat, in Liverpool.
他们租给学生住
They rent out to students.
去年警♥察♥上门说他们需要搜查那里
Last year the police called saying they needed to search it.
跟什么
Something to do with...
他们其中一个租户吸毒有关
drugs and one of their tenants, or something.
他们把那里翻了个底朝天
They turned the place upside down.
基本算是砸毁了
Trashed it, basically.
但等他们结束
But when they'd finished...
等他们查完了
after they were done...
她回去看看♥房♥♥子怎么样了
and she went back there to see it,
她走进发现他们把所有东西都放回去了
she walked back in to find they'd put everything back.
非常完美
It was perfect.
他们弄坏的东西全都替换了
Any of the stuff they'd broken, it had all been replaced.
有些甚至比以前还好 所以我想问你的是
Some of it was better than before. So my question to you is...
为什么
Why?
为什么他们把家具放回去
Why did they put the furniture back?
因为她被打扰了
Because she'd been inconvenienced.
我也被打扰了
I've been inconvenienced.
-她没有犯罪 -我也没有
- She had committed no crime. - Neither have I.
她是完全清白的
She was completely innocent.
我也是
So am I.
不
No.
你因为事情被逮捕了
You were arrested for something,
我们决定不提起指控
and we decided not to press charges.
如果事态有变
And if that situation changes,
我们还会联♥系♥你
then we will be in touch.
-抱歉 -这不够
- Sorry. - But that's not good enough.
你得帮帮我
You have to help me out,
因为无论真♥相♥是什么 这事都抹不掉了
because whatever the truth is here, this shit sticks.
这是重点
That's the point.
你们的同事穿着制♥服♥冲我办公室的那一刻
I was tarnished the second your mates
我的名声就毁了
came into my office in their uniforms,
现如今 不被起诉强♥奸♥
and nowadays, not being charged with rape,
完全不够 好吗
that's not enough, okay?
大家会说我是躲过去了
People will say I got away with it,
我想办法脱罪了 但我根本没犯罪
that I wriggled out of it, when I did not do it.
所以求你们回到我的办公室
So you come back to my office, please.
你们告诉我的朋友 我家庭中的女性亲属
You speak to my friends, the women in my family...
你们回来修正这一切
you come back and you fix it.
你们把家具放回原位
You put the furniture back just how it was.
请勿站在门后
Step back from the door.
我觉得其他人还需要用这个房♥间
I think some other people might need the room.
但我想继续说
But I want to keep talking.
继续这场谈话
Continue this conversation.
亚历克斯 这场谈话已经结束了
Alex, the conversation is over.
他就是那个来抓我的人之一
He's one of the ones that came to get me from before.
我要跟你们说多少次我没有犯罪
How many times do I have to prove I'm not a problem to you people?
你离我远点 放开我
You stay away from me. Get off me!
放开我 放手
Get off me! Take your hands off me!
放手
Take your hands off me!
你们不能这么做
You're not allowed to do this.
表现不错
Good work today.
决定放他走 这个结果 对吗
Deciding to let him go. That's a result. Yes?
对
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表