剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表
high-profile crimes…
社会关注度高的悬案 我对此有所耳闻的
high-profile, unsolved crimes, that I do know something about,
我可以帮到你们
I can help you with.
你们有一小时的时间问我
And you have a one-hour window in which you can talk to me.
所以 回到我
So, to go back to my…
一开始的问题
original question…
这值多少
What is it worth?
不如你先告诉我们是哪个案子
Well, why don't you tell us what the case is
我们再决定那算不算关注度高
and we'll decide whether it's high profile
我们需不需要你的帮助
and whether we want your help.
或者
Or…
我们头脑风暴一下
if we are brainstorming here,
你说几个
you name
你能想到的关注度最高的悬案
some of the highest-profile unsolved crimes you can think of,
我来看看知不知道
and we'll see if it comes up.
不如
How about…
行
Okay, then.
那个在纽卡斯尔音乐会上向人群射击的
The guy who fired into the crowd at the, Newcastle concert.
去年在伯明翰杀害男性性工作者的
The man who killed the male sex workers in Birmingham last year?
抱歉
Sorry.
你觉得呢 托尼
What would you say, Tone?
要我说他赶紧自己告诉我们
I'd say he should hurry up and tell us himself.
要不然我们就浪费一小时在这儿玩你问我答了
Otherwise, we'll use the whole hour just doing this bit.
那个失踪的男孩
The missing boy.
阿尔菲
Alfie.
阿尔菲
Alfie…
阿尔菲·因斯
阿尔菲·因斯 就是这个
Alfie Ince. That's it.
我们的阿尔菲去哪了
阿尔菲·因斯
Alfie Ince.
不是吧
Shut up!
你们对这个感兴趣
That would be of interest, yes?
认为这算关注度高
Considered high profile?
不说这些了 如果我告诉你们发生了什么
Enough that, if I told you what happened,
我能协商减刑吗
I may be able to negotiate a reduction in my sentence?
你在开玩笑吧
You are joking, aren't you?
他肯定是胡扯
This has got to be bullshit.
我们还是需要检查 不过
Well, we'd need to check, but…
理论上讲 不是不可能
…In theory it's not impossible.
很好
Good.
所以还剩多久 55分钟
So with, what, 55 minutes left,
咱们来谈生意吧
let's find a way to do business.
打电♥话♥给总警司米勒
Get DCS Miller on the line.
告诉她我们需要一位检察官
Tell her we need a prosecutor.
-皇家检查署 -正在联♥系♥
- CPS. - We're calling them now.
天
Oh, God.
-他要是说谎怎么办 -他要不是呢
- What if he's lying? - But what if he's not?
-肯定是胡扯 -但要是不是呢
- Got to be nonsense. - But what if it's not?
这是国内知名度最高的悬案了
It's one of the biggest unsolved cases in the country.
不 我知道 我知道
No, I know, I know.
等等
Wait.
保罗·奥提杰
Paul Ottager.
他参与过阿尔菲·因斯的案子 对不对
He worked the Alfie Ince case, didn't he?
-是吗 -是
- Did he? - Yes.
对的 我们在酒吧聊天 他跟我们讲了经过
Yes. We were in the pub, he was telling us all about it.
-不是调查本身 就是案件回顾 -老大
- Not the investigation, the case review. - Guv…
我们如果能让保罗来审 他肯定能掌控局势
If we can get Paul to sit in, he can help steer this.
老大 参与阿尔菲·因斯案子的不是保罗·奥提杰
Guv, it wasn't Paul Ottager that worked the Alfie Ince case.
皇家检察署派唐娜·斯威夫特来了
The CPS is sending Donna Swift.
十分钟就到
Ten minutes away
很不高兴我们耽误了她在餐厅的欢送会
and not happy about missing a leaving do at Wahaca.
你在哪
Where are you?
流程有两个阶段
It's a two-stage process.
首先进行面对面讯问
First, a scoping interview in which
辛先生要向我们提供他声称知晓的信息
Mr. Singh will give us whatever information he claims to have,
然后是盘问
then a debrief.
然后写下来
That's then written up,
你们签字 我们签字
signed by you, signed by us,
高级调查员签字
signed by the SIO,
确认提供的信息真实有效
to confirm the information is sufficiently helpful.
然后全部放到法官面前
Then that's all put before a judge,
只有他有权利批准减刑
who's the only person who can approve the reduction of the term.
我们能提前确保减刑吗
Can we guarantee the reduction in the sentence in advance?
除非知道信息的质量
Not without knowing the quality of the information.
-不 不 你说得对 但是 -那就太傻了
- No. No, you're right. But… - It would be foolish.
嗯 但如果我们满足这种情况
Sure. But if we made that a condition…
假如信息有价值
Provided the information is of value…
我们当然可以考虑一下
We can certainly look into it.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在就能考虑吗
Could we look into it now?
我能看出来咱们很急
We're in a hurry, I can tell.
辛先生今天能帮我们解决哪个案子
What is the case that Mr.Singh is looking to help us with today?
阿尔菲·因斯
Alfie Ince.
-就是 -就是那个 阿尔菲·因斯
- As in… - As in, Alfie Ince.
他能帮到这个案子
He can help with that?
他说他可以
He says he can, yeah.
检察官正在调查
The prosecutor's working to see
能不能确保给你减刑
if she cannot guarantee a reduction in your sentence.
-需要多长时间 -5到10分钟
- How long will that take? - Five or ten minutes.
那我们不剩多少时间了
That won't leave us much time.
我要告诉你们的事情很多呢
There's a lot I've got to tell you.
你这个所谓的死线 并不是真的 对不对
But this deadline of yours, it's not real, is it?
我们也可以明天再谈
We can talk again tomorrow.
你可以 我不行
You could. I won't.
所以明天再谈
So you won't want to discuss
你就不想减刑了
a reduction in your sentence tomorrow?
我给了你们一个小时的窗口
I'm giving you a one-hour window, less than that now…
来确保给我减刑
to guarantee me a reduction in my sentence.
照做 我就告诉你阿尔菲·因斯去哪了
Do that and I will tell you what happened to Alfie Ince.
没做到 我的交易就会被撤回
Fail, and my offer to help is retracted.
这就是我的底线
That is the line that I'm taking.
我这么做是因为把你们放到这种位置上
And I'm taking it because putting you on the spot like this
我获得更高减刑的几率就更大
gives me a better chance of a bigger reduction.
你们可以选择到底相不相信
Now you may or may not choose
这个死线是真的
to believe that deadline is real.
完全取决于你们
That's up to you.
取决于你们的良心
That's on your conscience.
毕竟要由你们去告诉阿尔菲·因斯的父母
You are the ones who will have to tell Alfie Ince's parents
你们决定不认真看待我的提议
you decided to not take me seriously.
顺便回答你们的下一个问题
And in answer to your next question…
我要减刑四年
I want four years taken off.
从十四年的刑期里
From a 14-year bid?
而你已经服刑十年
Of which you've already served ten.
意味着你根本不需要回贝尔马什了
Meaning you'd barely go back to Belmarsh at all.
只需要回去拿我的东西
Only to collect some of my stuff.
四年可能吗
Is four years even doable?
正好卡了上限
It's right at the top end.
他确实研究过了
Done his homework, that's for sure.
盖文 盖文 能听到吗
Gavin? Gavin, can you hear me?
他早就想好跟我们提这件事了 对吗
He was always going to bring this up, wasn't he?
我还想当然地不想让他有过多时间思考
And there I was, not wanting to give him time to think.
好
Okay.
但不能再提其他要求了
But there can be no further requests.
我们不能接受你无止境的加码
We can't have you increasing your demands as we go.
四年
Four years.
就这个价格
That is the price.
-就这个交易 -没别的了
- That is the deal. - Nothing else?
也许再来杯茶
Well, maybe a cup of tea.
还有 一块饼干
And… a biscuit,
你们要是有的话
if you have one.
但是如果我能给他一份正式的承诺
But if I can stick a piece of paper in front of him,
符合规则的那种 我感觉这样也许
剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表