剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表
Came up earlier.
义警
Vigilantes.
娜塔莉 你能听到我吗
Natalie, can you hear me in there?
委托人想让你进去了
Client wants you in the interview.
我们还没见过呢
We haven't even met.
你们逮捕她的罪名是进行不恰当的网络交流
You've arrested her for making an improper communication online.
我没有
Which I have not.
你怎么知道的 不好意思
So, how do you know that, sorry?
因为
Because…
在网上装作未成年又不犯法
…Impersonating a juvenile online isn't illegal.
我能装作任何人
I can impersonate anyone I want.
玛哈特玛·甘地 挪威国王 任何人
Mahatma Gandhi. Fuckin' King of Norway… anyone.
但是如果有变♥态♥找上我
But if some pervert approaches me,
如果他开始的接触
if he initiates contact,
那我就有权利
then I'm within my rights
查出他到底有多可怕
to find out how much of a menace he really is.
我这种行为应该受到称赞
If anything I should be applauded for it.
但是 无意冒犯
But, with respect…
那不是你被逮捕的原因
that's not why you've been arrested.
进行不恰当的网络交流跟你无关
Making an improper communication online does not relate to you.
只跟被你影响的人有关 就像诽谤
It relates to someone you affect. It's like slander.
如果你说某个人是恋童癖 而他不是
So if you say someone is a pedophile and that is untrue,
那么如果他们因你错误的指控承受了伤害
then if they suffer as a result of your false allegation…
这属于犯罪行为
that's a criminal offense.
你是否指控他人是恋童癖
Have you accused someone of being a pedophile?
是的
Yeah.
他们是吗
And are they?
是
Yes.
那就需要警探们来证明他们不是了
Well, then it falls to the detectives here to prove otherwise.
如果他们不能证明 那他们很快就会放你走的
And if they can't, then I'm sure they'll soon let you go.
他知道的 这位律师
He knows, the solicitor.
他还不知道是什么 但他知道还有更多信息没放出来
He doesn't know what, but he knows there's more coming.
你还记得吗 丹妮尔 娜塔莉在的时候 高级警督霍布斯
Do you remember, Danielle, when Natalie was in here? DCI Hobbs.
她说花了西蒙斯一段时间才给你他的完整地址
She said it took Simmons some time to give you his full address.
伦敦帕特尼东河走道74号♥
Seventy-four, East River Walkway, Putney,
邮编SW15
London, SW15.
你为什么觉得这是他的地址
Why do you think that was?
我也不知道 凯尔
Oh, I don't know, Kyle!
也许因为网上的加害者不喜欢轻易暴露自己
Maybe because online predators don't like giving themselves away.
但如果这样的话 他根本不会告诉你
But if that was the case, he never would have told you at all.
他已经告诉你他结婚了
He'd already told you he was married,
开一辆旧款宝马敞篷车
and that he drove an old BMW convertible.
胡扯的 查下谷歌♥地图就知道了
Which is bullshit. Check Google Earth.
也许他开始觉得
Maybe he was starting to think…
你盯上他了
that you were onto him.
所以他才花了那么久才给你完整地址
That's why he took so long to give you his full address.
你记得麦耶斯考夫警督告诉你
Do you remember DI Myerscough telling you how,
当西蒙斯被叫去见董事长
when Simmons was called in to see the chairman,
他是从楼上一间和另一位同事共用的办公室去的吗
he came upstairs from an office he shared with a colleague?
你知道那位同事开什么车吗
Do you know what car that colleague drives?
一辆旧款宝马敞篷车
An old BMW convertible.
一辆1988年出厂的宝马3系 海军蓝
A 1988 BMW 3 Series, navy blue,
浅奶油色的皮革内饰
with light cream leather interior.
我说那是他开的车
I say that's the car he drives.
他有好几辆车 他喜欢车
He has several. Cars are his thing.
你知道他梦想之车是什么吗
Do you know what his dream car is?
不知道
I don't know.
-万能飞天车 -思考 丹妮尔
- Chitty Chitty Bang Bang? - Think, Danielle.
他永远都买♥♥不起
He'll never be able to afford it.
是厂家最早出产的车之一
It's one of the first ones they ever made.
保时捷6♥4♥
A Porsche 6♥4♥.
和你聊天的不是安德鲁·西蒙斯 丹妮尔
It wasn't Andrew Simmons you were talking to, Danielle.
而是他是同事 卡斯珀
It was his colleague, Casper.
卡斯珀·林斯特龙
Casper Lindström,
在他们合用的办公室里用西蒙斯的电脑
using Simmons's computer in their shared office.
这是卡斯珀
There's Casper.
卡斯珀的办公桌
Casper's desk.
还有 日历
And… the calendar.
当你像可伦坡一样追查他每个线索的时候
When you were on his case, going after the clues, like in Columbo,
他一点都不担心 不是吗
he'd have been sweating, wouldn't he?
因为你总会听到消息
Because you hear stories, don't you?
恋童癖猎手
About pedophile hunters…
想要复仇的人 而他们之中
people wanting retribution, some of them…
有些人精神失常
a little unhinged.
他就想
And he'd have been thinking…
"他们要是找到我怎么办"
"What if they find me?
"他们要是追查到这间办公室怎么办"
What if they track me down to this little office?
"我就完了"
My time could be up, here.
"最好还是嫁祸给别人"
Better to take it out on someone else."
这就是为什么我们查了卡斯珀
That's why we looked at Casper.
这就是为什么卡斯珀
That's why Casper's waiting
被关在楼下的拘留室里 而不是西蒙斯
downstairs in a cell, and not Simmons.
现在 我真的坚持我们休息一下
Now, I really need to insist we take a break.
加油 托尼
Come on, Tony.
我不会告诉你的
I'm not telling you.
你知道的吧
You do know that?
我不会给你的 我不会给任何名字
I'm never giving you… I'm never giving you any names.
也许我想帮你 托尼 但是
Maybe I want to help you, Tony, but…
我不能
I can't.
考虑一下
Something to think about, isn't it?
讯问于
Interview suspended at…
天
Jeez…
她最多能进去多久
What's the longest she could go down for?
15周 最多20周
Fifteen, 20 weeks maybe?
还有社交网络禁令
And a ban from social media.
这样好点
Well, there you go, then.
我觉得她会牺牲自己保护组织
I think she'll take the hit to protect the team.
但这只是我的推测
But that's my take, anyway.
其他事情也是有可能的
Other theories are available.
我在想
All I keep thinking is…
也许我们能以其人之道还治其人之身
Maybe we put this back on her, this entrapment thing.
什么意思
How do you mean?
我们把她对西蒙斯做的那套用在她自己身上
Let's do to her what she did to Simmons.
怎么用
In what way?
今年目前为止 追杀害虫发了多少条推特 温妮莎
Okay, so far this year Pesticide has tweeted… what, Vanessa?
六千条
Six thousand times.
根据他们的脸书主页
And according to their Facebook
他们自2017年以来
they've been involved in
帮助逮捕了30名恋童癖
the arrest of over 30 pedophiles since 2017.
还有短♥信♥ 邮件 论♥坛♥
And then there's the text messages, the emails, the forums.
还要照顾孩子
And there's the kids to look after.
是啊
Yeah.
-你觉得工作太多了 -对于一个人来说
- You think it's all too much? - For one person?
我是这么想的
So, here's what I'm thinking.
我们问她觉得现在西蒙斯什么感觉
We ask her to say how she thinks Simmons is feeling right now.
我们邀请她对她的过错表现愧疚
We invite her to show regret over her mistake
引导她问我们
and lead her down a path to the point where she asks us
他还好吗
if he's okay.
她要是问了 我们就不回答
Now when she asks us that, we make a point of saying nothing.
让担心的情绪蔓延
We let the worry set in.
让她说服她自己
Have her convince herself
西蒙斯没能挺过失去工作
that he hasn't got over the loss of his job
女儿被暴♥力♥对待的打击 也许
or the attack on his daughter, and that maybe…
必须由她来推测出来
And look, she's got to be the one to initiate this…
也许
Maybe…
他自我了结了
he's taken the easy way out.
怎么样
Yeah?
不 我们不能这么做
No. We can't do that.
那
Well…
要么这样
it's that, or,
要么她进去几个月
剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表