剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表
she goes down for a couple of months
这一组织在她缺席后继续行动
and the whole thing goes on without her.
如果只能这样 那就只能这样
If that's all it is, that's all it is.
我们就得放手
We'll have to leave it at that.
她需要知道如果继续这样
She needs to understand what can happen
可能会发生什么事
if you carry on like this.
可能会发生的事情
What can happen,
但是还没有发生
but hasn't actually happened.
抱歉 不好意思
Sorry. Excuse me.
嗯 说吧 查到什么了
Hiya. Yep, go on. What have you got?
六个人 温妮莎 你听我说
Six men, Vanessa, just to put this out there…
去年有六个被指控是恋童癖的人
Six men outed online for being pedophiles in the last year
结束了自己的生命
have taken their own lives.
-其中两个 -因为丹妮尔吗
- Two… - Because of Danielle?
其中两个 等我说完
Two… just let me finish…
是完全清白的
were completely innocent.
-因为丹妮尔吗 -丹妮尔这种人
- Because of Danielle? - People like Danielle.
所以不是因为丹妮尔 这是重点
So not because of Danielle, that's the point.
听着
Listen,
抱歉 但是
I'm sorry, but…
如果我们自己也做这样的事情
we can't take issue with her and the tactics that she uses
我们就没资格这么指责她
if we're doing the same thing ourselves.
把我们拉低到她那个层次
Makes us as bad as she is.
那她就真的应该坐在我们这边扮警♥察♥了
Then she really could be sitting on our side of the table.
好 好的 谢谢
Yes. That's great. Thank you.
头儿
Guv!
好 非常感谢
Yes. Thank you very much.
我刚和社会服务部那边通过电♥话♥
I've just got off the phone with Social Services…
19时22分 讯问继续
Interview resumes at 19:22.
麦耶斯考夫警督和佩提警员离开房♥间
Detectives Myerscough and Petit have left the room.
高级警督霍布斯返回
DCI Hobbs has returned.
对我来说 丹妮尔
For me, Danielle,
只是因为我不希望有任何人落得克洛伊的下场
just because I don't want anyone else ending up like Chloe…
你能不能写下
Would you write down the names
所有你知道的参与追杀害虫组织的人名
of all those you know to be involved in Pesticide?
这个问题我们应该已经讨论过了
I think we might have had this question already, Detective.
我知道 有改变想法吗
Yeah, I know. Change the record, eh?
你都不打算问我那个问题吗 娜塔莉
Are you not even going to ask me the question, Natalie?
你都不打算问我
You're not even going to ask me
为什么我们这么做
why we do this?
因为首先 我是一位母亲
Because I am a mother, first and foremost.
因为我不想我的孩子
Because I don't want my kids
在一个充满怪物的世界长大
growing up in a world full of monsters.
我想让他们得到悉心的照料
I want them looked after, properly,
得到知道该怎么做的人的照料
by people who know what they're doing.
负责任的人 知道什么对他们来说最好的人
Responsible people. People who know what's best for them.
不会让他们失望的人
People who won't let them down.
是 我知道你的意思
Yeah, I… I know what you mean.
没错 你是一位母亲 丹妮尔
And yes, you are a mum, Danielle,
但是
but, um…
你的孩子 彼得和菲奥娜 他们多大了来着
Your kids, uh, Peter and Fiona, how old are they again?
七岁和九岁
Seven and nine.
但他们不是七岁和九岁 对吗
But they're not seven and nine, are they?
他们五年前是七岁和九岁
They were seven and nine five years ago.
当他们被社会服务部门带走的时候
When they were taken away by Social Services.
这是我刚被告知的信息
That's the information I've just been given.
所以你才开始了这一切 对吗
And that's what started all this, right?
但是这事远不止此 娜塔莉
This goes much wider, though, Natalie.
-这是 这是全球问题 -不
- This is… this is a global problem. - No.
-这是一个网络 -丹妮尔
- It's a network. - Danielle…
让我和你们警方
And if you just let me talk to your colleagues
调查这些事的人谈谈
who are investigating that side of things,
我可以帮你们
then I can help you make inroads…
没人想要 没人在玩你的游戏了 没有了
Nobody wants that. Nobody's playing. Not any more. No.
丹妮尔·邓恩
追杀害虫在过去两年中
Pesticide tweeted 19,000 times
发了一万九千条推特
in the last two years.
自从丹妮尔今早被带来
Since Danielle came in this morning…
一条也没了
Nothing.
丹妮尔·邓恩
Danielle Dunne,
你被指控进行不恰当的网络交流
you will be charged with making an improper communication online.
你会被带到楼下
You will be taken downstairs
有人会向你宣读完整的指控
where you will be read the charge in full.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
明白
I do. Yeah.
还有最后一件事 娜塔莉
Just one more thing, though, Natalie.
在我们进入程序之前
Just before we get into all that…
我能不能跟你讲讲
Can I just tell you about
住在我楼上的那个人
the man who lives in the flat upstairs from me?
他就是那种
I mean, he is what I would
我会称作"复杂个体"的人
like to call "a complicated individual."
不应该靠近儿童那种 在我看来
I mean, not to be trusted around kids, in my humble opinion.
你能给我60秒我跟你说说他吗
Can you give me 60 seconds just to talk about him?
剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表