剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表
朱莉娅 你也知道
Julia, as you know,
我们决定以涉嫌谋杀卢卡·帕瑟罗逮捕你
we've decided to arrest you for the murder of Luca Passero,
这个是基于我的同事核查了
that is, after my colleagues reviewed
昨天你给的证词中
some of the things that you mentioned
说的一些信息而得出的结论
in the witness interview that you gave yesterday.
现在我要做的是 回去看
What I'd like to do now is go back ov...
重新讨论 抱歉
Go over, sorry...
一些你说的细节
some of those details with you now.
在你找笔记的时候
While you try to find your place there,
我觉得该花点时间检查下规范
I think we should take a moment to check protocol here.
你们昨天带我当事人来这时没有宣读权利
You brought my client in here yesterday without caution,
然后在她离开这个房♥间几分钟后
and yet within minutes of her leaving this room,
你们就突然给她扣上了谋杀罪
you're springing murder charges on her.
对 但我说过了
Yes, but like I said...
你必须得确认你知道自己在干什么
You must be certain you know what you're doing here,
确认昨天说的话能被法庭采纳
positive that what was said yesterday can be used in court,
并且不会与今天说的话起任何冲突
and that it doesn't undermine what gets said in here today,
因为如果有的话 你看好了
because if it does, you watch me...
我会抓住机会
I'll take it,
会利用这点让你们败诉
and I'll use it to make this whole thing go away.
你叫温妮莎 对吧
It's Vanessa, isn't it?
你懂我的意思吧 温妮莎
Do you understand where I'm coming from, Vanessa?
这就像足球比赛 对吧
It's like one of those football matches, isn't it?
当你们队碰不到球时就说狠话
Where your team can't get a kick at the ball.
你深有体会 对吧
You can relate to that, can you?
你瞧 我不喜欢犯规 而你
See, I'd hate to false start, and you...
看着有点紧张 所以
you seem a bit nervous to me, so...
我确实有点紧张
I am a bit nervous.
但不是因为你说的那些原因
But not for the reasons you're talking about.
我们核查了那些 遵守了所有规范
We've checked all that, followed all the guidelines.
逮捕决定是在询问结束后做出的
The decision to arrest was made after the interview
因为他们需要核查录像
as they wanted to check the tape.
我紧张是因为就算有这么多证据
Now, I'm nervous because even with all this evidence,
我眼前的这个女人依然不肯招供
I'll come up against a woman who won't confess.
因为如果我们要打官司 就像她自己说的
'Cause then we'll go to trial, and like she says herself,
庭审会带来许多压力和焦虑
there's a load of stress and anxiety that comes with a trial.
是非常难熬的
Those are tough things to sit through.
我担心的是那些 娜赛琳
So that's what I'm concerned about, Nasreen.
你叫娜赛琳 对吧
It is Nasreen, isn't it?
朱莉娅
Julia...
你昨天说
you said yesterday
菲利普是用皮带勒死受害者的
that Philip used a leather belt to strangle all his victims.
-我说了 -对
- Did I? - Yes.
16点12分 你的原话
16:12, you said exactly that.
你还说他会从背后让他们窒息而死
You also said that he was strangled from behind.
我没有吧
Um, I don't think so.
你不记得这么说了 还是你不记得这么做了
You don't remember saying it or you don't remember doing it?
你还说
You also said
凶手最后踩在受害人的后脖颈上
that the killer ended up standing on the back of their necks.
你怎么会知道这些事
How do you know all these things?
你告诉我啊
You tell me.
我不知道你怎么知道 是我在问你
I don't know how you know. I am asking you.
菲利普 可能告诉了我
Philip... would have told me.
真的吗 什么时候
Really? When?
之后
Afterwards.
但在什么之后
But when, afterwards?
在他被捕之后
After his arrest.
菲利普被捕后告诉了你
So Philip told you that
他怎么杀了麦克斯·皮特斯
he'd killed Max Peeters after his arrest?
对
Yeah.
我们检查了你和菲利普的所有联♥系♥
We've checked all the contact you've had with Philip,
就是他被捕后的联♥系♥ 但什么也没有
subsequent to his arrest, and there's nothing.
你从没打给他 或发信息给他
You haven't called or messaged him since.
他也没有打给你 或发信息给你
He hasn't called or messaged you either.
他打过电♥话♥给一个19岁的年轻人 阿尔瓦罗
He has one call to a 19-year-old man called Alvaro
此人在帕丁顿附近工作
who works near Paddington.
这个阿尔瓦罗 他也从来没有和你联♥系♥过
And this Alvaro guy, he's not come into contact with you either.
幸好他没联♥系♥
Luckily, I reckon.
对阿尔瓦罗来说
For Alvaro.
所以我再问一次
So once again...
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
不不 抱歉
Oh, no, no. Sorry.
其实是这样
The truth is, yes...
他确实告诉我了 但是
He did tell me, but...
他是事前告诉我的
he told me beforehand.
凶案发生之前
Before it happened?
胡说
It's nonsense.
确实是胡说 但很难证明
It's nonsense that's hard to disprove.
我没太在意 否则我就会
I didn't take it seriously, otherwise I would have...
说些什么 警告他人
said something, warned someone.
如果我觉得不对劲 就有义务说出来
If I'd thought that, that would have been my moral obligation.
但你不能责怪自己 不能这样
But you can't blame yourself. You mustn't.
这是我心理医生说的
My therapist has said this to me.
她说...
She said...
我得不断提醒自己犯罪的是他...
I have to keep reminding myself that it was him...
而不是我
not me.
菲利普告诉你他打算杀了麦克斯·皮特斯
Philip told you that he was going to murder Max Peeters?
然后你忘了他说过
You then forgot he'd told you that?
直到现在才想起来
And you're only just remembering it now?
-你想让我这么认为吗 -不
- That's what you want me to believe? - No.
不 你怎么认为都可以 我只是
No. Please, believe what you want. I'm just...
告诉你他说了什么
telling you what he said.
真有趣
It's funny, that.
你完全不知道自己知道什么 然后突然间...
You've no idea that you know something, and then suddenly...
-就想起来了 -没错
- There it is. - Exactly.
我再给你举个例子吧
Let me give you another example.
我昨晚回家后
When I got home last night
试着不去想这些工作上的事
I was trying to take my mind off all this.
我做了很多事来转移注意力
I did a load of things.
我打电♥话♥给我妈了
I rang Mum.
做了晚饭但是没吃 看了平时不看的节目
Made food I didn't eat. And watched telly I didn't watch.
因为你瞧 我这个人
'Cause you see, with me, I...
我答应过自己
I made this promise to myself
不把工作带回家
that I wouldn't take the work home with me,
因为在过去这毁了很多事
because it's ruined things in the past.
我的感情
Relationships.
之类的
That kind of thing.
昨晚 我能...
Last night, I could...
我能感到那种压力又回来了
I could feel it all building again. The stress.
我能感到我的身体告诉我
I could feel my body telling me,
"你今晚别想睡了 不可能的"
"You're not sleeping tonight, it's not going to happen."
但之后我记起来了
But then I remembered something
你在这说的关于你♥妈♥的♥事
that you said in here about your mum,
和她的失眠 她吃的药
and her insomnia, and the medicine that she takes,
我记起来我有个前任也是这样
and I remembered I'd had an ex like that.
他也睡不着
He couldn't sleep either.
所以我去了浴室 到处翻找
So I'm in the bathroom and I'm rooting around,
看还有什么剩下的 然后我找到了
to see if I've still got anything, and I do.
他以前经常吃的一小瓶药
A small bottle of pills that he used to take.
于是我也吃了
So I take it too.
然后你知道吗
Do you know what?
我躺在床上 有如魔法般 不出五分钟
I'm in bed, and within five minutes, as if by magic
我就睡着了
I'm gone.
然后今早起来 我精神抖擞
So I'm up this morning, fresh as,
我看着那些药片想着
and I'm looking at the pills thinking,
"这太厉害了 也很危险"
"They're so good, they're dangerous."
然后我看了成分表
And I'm reading the ingredients.
氟硝西泮 这是它的名字
Flunitrazepam. That's what it's called.
"真有趣" 我想着
"That's funny," I thought.
"氟硝西泮"
"Flunitrazepam."
剧集 | 审讯室:英国 | 导航列表