无可奉告
No comment.
法♥伦♥医生 我也讨厌这样
Oh, Dr Fallon... I hate all this.
来回打太极 真的
This little dance of ours. I do.
我们努力想让你不小心承认什么
Us trying to get you to accidentally admit to something,
不是因为我们知道你最终会好受些
not because we know you'll eventually feel much better
因为你终于说出来了
for having finally gotten it off your chest--
但你的确会好受的
though, of course you will--
而是因为这太好猜了
but because it's all so predictable.
我们清楚我们的工作 她也清楚她的工作
We know what we're doing, she knows what she's doing,
而你在听她的指挥
and you're doing what she's telling you to do.
但如果一个14岁女孩
But when a 14-year-old girl
被发现死在林中 还没穿内♥裤♥
is found dead in the woods with no knickers,
她粉碎的头骨仅靠一个购物袋拢住
and her shattered skull held in place with a bag-for-life,
你可以理解我们为什么要如此重视证据
then you can appreciate why we have to be so forensic.
也因此你才会坐在这里 这都快...
Hence why you've been sat here, gone...
23小时了
oh, almost 23 hours, now.
不单是你的未来
Not just your future
会由我们的对话结果决定
that depends on the outcome of our conversation.
你能理解吧 医生
You can understand all that, can't you, Doctor?
无可奉告
No comment.
你为什么脱下她的内♥裤♥
Why'd you take her knickers off?
-她不是你女儿吗 -继女
- If she was your daughter? - Stepdaughter.
继女 抱歉
Stepdaughter, sorry.
不是血亲
Not a blood relative.
你还是可以回答问题的
You can still answer the question.
不不 撤回这个问题
No, no. Question withdrawn.
你觉得妮姬认为
Do you think Nicky thought
比起她 你更偏爱你的其他孩子吗
you preferred your other children to her?
无可奉告
No comment.
这也难怪
It's only natural, isn't it?
更爱你的亲生孩子
To love them a bit more, your real kids?
无可奉告
No comment.
你真正的孩子
Your actual kids.
无可奉告
No comment.
喝茶吗
Tea?
你带妮姬在全国各地参加这些活动时
When you took Nicky to these events up and down the country,
这些篮网球锦标赛
these, erm, netball tournaments...
你们会争吵吗
did you argue?
你们发生过争吵吗
Did you have arguments?
无可奉告
No comment.
你妻子是这么说的 至少这么暗示的
Only that's what your wife says, or implies.
她没说我要来 是吧
She didn't tell you I was coming?
"他本来就讨厌开车"
"He'd have resented driving."
这是她的口供
This is from her statement.
"承受了一周的工作压力
"After a stressful week of work,
为了打篮网球
those long trips on the motorway
不得不在高速上开很久 这让他容易发怒
for netball would have shortened his fuse--
他本来脾气就很暴"
his already-short fuse."
还有 "妮姬准备出发时总拖拖拉拉
Then, "Nicky was always late getting ready.
他又累又气 为那个生气 这我知道"
He was tired, got cross... cross about that, I know he did."
你累的时候会发脾气吗
Do you lose your temper when you're tired?
无可奉告
No comment.
但你的确会发脾气是吧
But you do lose your temper?
-无可奉告 -一直是无可奉告吗
- No comment. - No comments all the way?
你怎么想
What's your feeling?
是他干的吗
That he did it?
托尼在激他
Tony's doing the Bic-trick.
无辜者一般会暴跳如雷 大吼 抗♥议♥
The innocent tend to jump, shout, protest...
-也不总是 继续说 -他们更主动
- Not always, but carry on. - Well, they're more active.
他们会抓东西 指 坐立不安什么的
They grab, point, fidget and what-have-you.
桌上的圆珠笔
The biro on the table,
放在那里两小时了
it's been sat there for two hours
法♥伦♥一次都没碰过
and Fallon hasn't touched it once.
西密德兰警局不采用这种策略吗
Do they not try things like that in West Midlands Police, then?
他们比较老派
Well, they're old fashioned, aren't they?
他们都讲证据
They tend to want evidence.
你和妮姬在篮网球循环赛期间
At seven of the eight hotels you and Nicky
住了八家旅馆 其中七家的双床房♥
stayed at during the netball tour,
和大床房♥是同样的价格
a twin room costs the same as a double,
但你在八家旅馆都选了大床房♥
yet at all eight, you chose a double.
为什么
Why?
无可奉告
No comment.
光是10月 你们就离家11晚
In October alone, you were away for 11 nights.
基本算住在一起了
Virtually living together.
事情总得有个结果的 对吧
Had to come to an end eventually, though, didn't it?
一个姑娘
Only so much...
能打的篮网球也有极限
netball a girl can play.
现实世界召唤你们了
Real world came calling.
-所以你才杀了她吗 -无可奉告
- Is that why you killed her? - No comment.
因为你无法在现实世界里跟她一起生活
Cause back in the real world you couldn't live with her?
-无可奉告 -也因为你无法忍♥受自己
- No comment. - And because you couldn't live with yourself.
无可奉告
No comment.
-还剩多久 -我想再次提醒你"无可奉告"
- How long left? - I'd once again remind you that "No comment"...
-不到两小时 -...并非法律中立的回答
- Less than two hours. - ...is not a legally neutral response.
会很紧张的
It's going to be tight.
-你明白的吧 -无可奉告
- You do understand that? - No comment.
脏话
会他妈的非常紧张
It's going to be fucking tight.
审讯对决 第一季 第一集
他还带了礼物来
And he came bearing gifts.
你肯定早知道他回来了吧
It won't be news to you that he's back, though, will it?
因为你还得批准
Because you'd have had to OK it.
他问你承受了怎么样的压力
He asked what kind of pressure you've been under.
我问他这一整周他是否看过报纸
And I asked him if he'd seen any of the papers this entire week,
因为怎么可能有人没看到
as in, "How could anyone miss them?"
他说他没看报 我就说
And when he said he hadn't, I said,
"这么说吧 她放弃戒烟了
"Put it this way: she's given up giving up smoking,
如果这算个启示"
if that's any kind of clue."
但是我要说 在伯明翰工作一年
Tell you what, though, a year working in Birmingham,
按说他该穿成90年代风格回来
you'd expect him to come back dressed like it's 1993,
但他看上去还不赖 这得承认
but he's not looking bad, you've got to give him that.
你告诉我这些是因为
And you're telling me this because...
别担心 我们都知道你们从未正式确立过关系
Don't worry, we all know that you were never officially an item.
但话又说回来
But then again,
我们也都知道 在正式确立关系前
we also know that it's before you're officially an item
操起来才最带劲
that you have all the best sex.
"在正式确立关系前
"It's before you're officially an item
操起来才最带劲 长官"
that you have all the best sex, ma'am."
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
他是凭资历回来的
He's back on merit.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
这个问题是很难 医生 我承认
Well, it's a difficult question, Doctor, I appreciate that,
那我们继续往下 行吗
so why don't we move on, OK?
好的
Ok.
这份尸检报告是我们的法医做的
The postmortem, done by our pathologist,
这位在医学界也是备受尊敬的
a highly respected member of the medical profession,
就和你一样 写道
much like yourself, states...
说实话 医生 我并不愿意这样说
and honest to goodness, Doctor, it gives me no pleasure...
不过尸检报告确切写着你的继女
states categorically that your stepdaughter was not a virgin
在死时并非处♥女♥
at the time of her death.
妮姬有男朋友吗 法♥伦♥医生
Did Nicky have a boyfriend, Dr Fallon?
无可奉告
No comment.
那个年纪可能很难理解"男朋友"意味着什么吧
Tricky to know what the word "boyfriend" means at that age, isn't it?
十四岁
At 14.
或许这种事她不会跟你说
And maybe not the kind of thing she'd share with you--
可能更愿意和妈妈说
more something to share with Mum.
所以这个读起来就有意思了
Which makes this interesting reading,
也不是第一次
and not for the first time.
"从各种意义上来说 无论何时
"Did Nicky, in any sense of the word,
妮姬是否有过男朋友"
ever, at any time, have a boyfriend?"