剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表
You get close to them.
以及失去了你的同事
And losing your colleague?
那也是原因之一
That too.
你睡觉吗
Do you sleep?
睡得很好
Perfectly.
但重点在于尊重
But it's about respect.
解释一下
Explain?
我最好的朋友在我眼前被炸飞了
My best friend was blown up in front of my eyes.
伊丽莎白吗
Elizabeth?
是我帮她收拾残尸的
I picked up the pieces.
没错
Yes.
地上都是她的碎片
Bits of her all over the ground.
有些在我的装备上
Bits on my kit,
有些在我的头发上
bits in my hair.
甚至当我清理武器的时候
Even when I cleaned my weapon,
都有她的肢体碎片
wiping bits off.
我觉得如果我忘了她 是对她的不尊重
I feel that if I forget her that would be disrespectful.
你喜欢伊丽莎白
You were fond of Elizabeth?
每个人都喜欢她
Everyone was.
这是种平衡 不是吗
It's...it's a balance, isn't it?
回归正常生活不等于背叛那些死去的人
Returning to normal life doesn't mean you're betraying the dead.
有时候就是会这样觉得
Sometimes that's how it feels.
你眼中看到危险无处不在
And you see danger everywhere.
你接受了应对危险的训练
You're trained for it.
一切东西都会让你多疑
Everything makes you suspicious.
你变得像一个动物
You become like a...an animal.
你球技如何
What do you play off?
什么
Sorry?
你的差点
Your handicap?
是17
17.
你也玩高尔夫球吗
Why, do you play?
我跟我爸爸一起玩
I played with my dad.
好吧 也许我们应该聚在一起玩一轮
Well, perhaps we should play a round together.
分散一下你的注意力
Take your mind off things.
也许吧
Perhaps.
门没锁
It's open.
我们是警♥察♥ 来找劳丽·斯通
We're police. We're looking for Laurie Stone.
你是她的妈妈吗
Are you her mother?
我不知道她在哪 我没看到她
I don't know where she is. I haven't seen her.
从什么时候开始的 帝王披萨店说她没去上班
Since when? Regal Pizza say she hasn't appeared for work.
她不在家啊
Well, she's not here.
你知道她可能会去哪吗
Do you have any idea where she might be?
不知道
No.
那你自己选吧
You have a choice.
要么让我们仔细检查一下这个地方
You can either let us look round the place,
查一下她的东西
look through her stuff.
要么我们申请搜查令 来正式搜查
Or we can come back later officially.
我有什么办法阻止你们
How do you suggest I stop you?
凯普
Kip!
有多少钱
How much?
一千左右
It's about a thousand.
她离开到底有多久了
So how long exactly since she left?
她今天早上走的 像往常一样
She left as usual this morning.
是吗 她说没说她要去哪吗
Did she? And did she say where she was going?
我以为她是去工作了
I thought she was going to work.
但不久后她打电♥话♥给我 让我别替她担心
But then she rang me later and said not to worry.
你之前见过这些钱吗
Have you seen this money before?
你知道她为什么会有这些钱吗
Do you know why she might have had it?
不知道
No!
她平时也会有很多现金吗
Why, does she usually have a lot of cash?
有人会留这么多现金吗 我好多年没看到这么多钱了
Does anyone? I haven't seen that much in years.
重点在于 发生了一起谋杀案
The point is this - there was a killing.
是的 我听说了
Yeah. I heard about that.
劳丽对此是怎么说的
What did Laurie say about it?
她很伤心
She was very upset.
除此之外没有别的反应吗
Nothing more than that?
她早早替我做好了早餐 然后就出去了
She made my breakfast early and then she went out.
好吧 那我们保持联♥系♥
OK. We're going to keep in touch.
并且我们会派人来照看你的
And we'll send someone round to look after you.
你们要拿走她的钱吗
Are you going to take her money?
是的 没错
As a matter of fact, we are.
但她会拿回这笔钱的
But she's going to get it back.
我父亲曾说永远别让警♥察♥进家门 他们会带来霉运
My dad said never let the police in. They bring bad luck.
你父亲说的很对 的确如此
Your dad was right. We do.
你是什么看法 肯定有情况
Well? What do you think? Something's going on.
我觉得在抽屉里放一千镑现金很奇怪
A thousand pounds in a sock drawer seems strange to me.
没人会为了一千镑就杀人
You don't kill someone for a grand.
在这片地区 至少要花两千镑才行
This postcode, killing's two grand at least.
一千镑用于协助杀人或许够了
A thousand might be for helping to kill.
那家店雇了很多非法移♥民♥ 付的工资都是现金
The place was employing illegals. They paid everyone in cash.
仔细想想看
If you think about it,
劳丽仓皇逃走也不算奇怪
it's not surprising Laurie's doing a runner.
-但她不是那家店的老板 -没错
- But she didn't own it. - No.
她只是「管理」一下而已 其实连管理都算不上
She was just managing. And even that's a big word for it.
好吧 所以她被卷入了这整件事
All right, so she was caught in the middle.
在最后出事前 本来一切进展都挺好的那种
It was all going fine till it wasn't, sort of thing.
换一种方式来看 不管她是不是有意的
Another way of looking at it - intentionally or not,
她让一个人去送死了 现在她突然消失了
she sent a man to his death and, hey, now no-one can find her.
这两件事之间肯定有关联
The two things have got to be connected.
凯伦·马尔斯说她用电♥话♥付过款了
Karen Mars says she paid on the phone,
但却并没有任何转账记录
but there's no record of any transaction.
没有信♥用♥卡♥小票
There's no credit card slip.
所以现在两个孩子的母亲凯伦·马尔斯也成怀疑对象了
So now we suspect mother of two Karen Mars, do we?
因为她买♥♥披萨没付钱 就成女杀手了
Murderess, is she, because she didn't pay for her pizza?
不 因为她撒谎了
Well, no. Because she lies.
我猜你一定觉得她是无辜的
And I suppose you think she's innocent
因为她嫁给了一个国会议员
because she's married to an MP.
现在已经不是了 他们的婚姻是多年前的事了
Not any more she isn't. That was years ago.
因为失去激♥情♥而离婚了吗
Oh, flame gone out, has it?
查出帝王披萨的老板是谁了吗
And have we found out who owns Regal Pizza?
查到了 是博卡拉顿的一个人
Yeah. A person in Boca Raton.
这个人叫什么名字
And does this person have a name?
他们登记了一个办公室
Well, they have a registered office.
所以就是没查到名字咯
So, no, we don't have a name?
与此同时 我会去查下麦克·戈万斯
Meanwhile, I'm going to go check on Mikey Gowans.
你务必查查
You do that.
他浑身瘀伤
He's covered in bruises.
他自称是在厕所里摔倒了
He claims to have fallen over the crapper.
-但你并不信他 -你信吗
- And you don't believe him? - Do you?
博卡拉顿又是在什么鬼地方
And where the fuck is Boca Raton?!
你是新来的
You're new.
我在点名的时候看到你了
I saw you at roll-call.
我不明白 这里是什么地方
I don't understand. What is this place?
哈斯弗里特遣送中心
Harlsfleet Removal Centre.
本来应该只是拘留 但实际上并不是
It's meant to be detention, but it isn't.
是遣返
It's removal.
你是什么时候来到这里的
When did you get here?
我来这里两年了
I've been here two years.
我从三岁就开始在英国生活
I've been living in England since I was three.
是我妈带我来这里的 她后来去世了
My mother brought me here. She died.
现在他们觉得我的文件不符合要求
Now they've decided they don't like my paperwork.
我就是他们所说的非法滞留者 滞留了30年
I'm what they call an over-stayer. By about 30 years.
她还好吧
Is she all right?
她没事
She's fine.
无论如何 你们千万别去诊所
Whatever you do, don't go to the clinic.
别跟医疗扯上任何关系
Don't do anything medical.
他们是不同的一类人 甚至更加恶劣
They're a different company, they're even worse.
不过还是比被送上飞机遣返要好
Still, it's better than getting your ticket.
待在这里的每一天 都是胜利
Every day you stay here, you win.
下午就会进行体♥检♥了
我觉得你应该做一下
我要杀了你
剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表