剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表
We don't even know their real names.
鬼知道是什么乱七八糟的人 你想过吗
Could be anyone. Have you thought about that?
绝不能达成任何协议
There's no deal
除非她说出所谓的英国人贩子的身份
until she gives us the identity of this so-called English smuggler.
或者我们找到凶手
Or until we find the killer.
好啊 找到了记得打给我
Oh, yeah. Call when you do.
给 你看着比她聪明 保持联络
Here, you seem smarter than her. Keep in touch.
对我们都有好处
Help us both.
滑铁卢地铁站
妈妈:
你在哪
21:58从西岸服务站
This is the final call for the 21:58
开往朴次茅斯港的地铁最后一次播报
West Coast Service to Portsmouth Harbour.
即将离开三号♥站台
Now leaving from Platform three.
真是个令人抑郁的地方
What a depressing place.
哪里
Where?
当然是哈斯弗里特
Harlsfleet, of course.
有什么可抑郁的
What's depressing about it?
你没觉得难受吗
It doesn't bother you?
我为什么要难受 那里干净 暖和 运营良好
Why should it? It's clean. It's warm. It's decently run.
你是对哪里有意见
What's your problem?
你想让他们都跟你和杰拉德一起住吗
You want them all staying with you and Gerald?
如果有人来到这个国家是想作奸犯科
If anyone does come to this country to do harm,
那我希望把他们关进监狱
then I want them behind bars.
但我希望无辜的人能像人类那样被对待
But I want the innocent ones treated like human beings.
你能分辨出好人和坏人 是吗
You know how to tell the difference, do you?
也不总是
Not always.
但我觉得比你和你的新朋友山姆更擅长
But I think I'm better at it than your new friend Sam.
好了
Right.
大家晚安
Good night, everybody.
别回来太晚
Try not to be too late.
我不会的
I shan't.
也别喝醉
Or drunk.
这就困难了
That's more difficult.
晚安
Good night.
*把炽金之弓*
*Bring me by bow*
*交付给我*
*Of burning gold*
*给我欲望之箭*
*Bring me my arrows of desire*
*交付给我*
*Bring me my spear*
*云开之矛*
*O clouds unfold*
*给我烈火战车*
*Bring me my chariot of fire*
*我将战无不胜*
*I will not cease from mental fight*
*也将挥剑不止*
*Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand*
*直到在富饶和乐的英国土地上*
*Till we have built Jerusalem*
*建造自己的圣城*
*In England's green and pleasant land*
当然 并不是所有人都能进入「特别侦察团」
Of course, not all of us can be in Special Reconnaissance,
-对吗 奇普斯 -你什么意思
- can we, Chips? - What's your point?
特别侦察团算是精英荣誉
Well, Special Reconnaissance is sort of an elite.
「特别」二字可见一斑
Special, you see.
不是为普通士兵准备的
Not for the likes of regular soldiers.
在特别侦察团执行的任务
I mean, what you're doing in Special Reconnaissance
跟当兵完全不一样 不是吗
isn't really what I'd call soldiering, is it?
因为那是侦察
Because it's spying.
侦察可不等于当兵
Spying's not soldiering.
那是女孩玩的过家家
It's girls' stuff.
够了 戴森
Enough, Dyson.
该敬酒了
Good time for a toast.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
敬侦察团
to the Regiment.
敬侦察团
The Regiment!
求你了 放过我 拜托了
Please, please, please, please!
桑德利安
Sandrine.
长官
Sir.
军队是层级结构
The Army's a hierarchical structure.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
我可以让你走人
I could have you out.
我知道
I know.
我会这么做的
And I'd do it as well.
手♥机♥挺有意思
Interesting phone.
有一个号♥码
Has one number
也只有一个号♥码
and one number only.
为什么
Why's that?
如果你能放松
If you could just relax.
如果我能放松 然后呢 长官
If I could just relax, then what, sir?
然后你就能把手♥机♥拿回去
Then you could get your phone back.
你想怎么样 长官
What is it you want, sir?
你喜欢怎样
What do you like?
剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表