剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表
But it is different, isn't it?
就不能简单地说他是个
Can't we just say he was a human being
在英国街道上被枪杀的人吗
that was shot down on a British street?
他来自哪个国家并不重要
It doesn't matter where he came from.
我们真的在变成一个令人恶心的小国
We really are turning into a nasty little country.
我们的...
And isn't it time...
-他刚真那么说了吗 -移♥民♥政策是不是
- Did he really just say that?..- We had an immigration policy
该告别仇视外国人了
that wasn't just crass xenophobia?
世界上充满了如你我一般
You know, the world is full of decent honest people
正直诚实的人 他们只想靠自己的双手
just like you and me, who want nothing more
过上体面的生活
than to make a decent life for themselves.
我们为什么就不能承认这一点呢
Why can't we just admit that?
我最近一直主张
Now, I've been arguing for some time
我们需要履行我们的义务
that we need to fulfil our obligations,
-我说的不只是... -是在说你哥哥的事情吗
- and I'm not just talking about... - Was that about your brother?
是的
Yes.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他们杀了我哥哥 然后我被关进了监狱
They kill my brother and then they put me in prison.
这不是监狱 相信我 监狱比这儿好多了
It's not prison. Believe me, prison's better than this.
在监狱你至少知道自己什么时候能被放出去
In prison you know when you're going to get out.
我们将会为本国接收的难民数量之少
..Ashamed of how few refugees we let into this country
以及提供给他们的待遇之差 感到很惭愧
and how badly we treated them, when they were here.
我正在写信给你
我深爱着却从未见过的一个人
我在努力照顾好自己
我把你带过来 是想冒险闯一闯
我以前听说过一个叫英国的国家
那里的人♥民♥都很善良
你舅舅到这里后不久就死了
我们希望他的死是有意义的
那重大的意义就是你
桑德利安 你去哪 要载你一程吗
Sandrine, where are you going? Can I give you a lift?
你怎么知道我在哪
How did you know where I was?
你妈妈告诉我的
I spoke to your mother.
你父亲死后我们经常在一起闲聊
She and I talk most days since your father died.
她告诉了我你们在哪吃的午饭
She told me where you were having lunch,
让我帮忙照看你一下
asked me to keep an eye out for you.
彼得 我心情不好
Peter, I'm not feeling great.
我们能停车谈谈吗
Can we stop and talk?
好的 当然
Yeah, sure.
恭喜 你这次真的挑战极限了
Congratulations. You've really pushed the envelope this time.
-什么意思 -黛布拉气得快要爆♥炸♥了
- Meaning? - Deborah's off the scale.
我才不在乎
Like I gave a damn.
-那个采访 -怎么了
- That interview. - What about it?
我觉得她并不在乎你把英国称为
I don't think she cared for you calling Britain
"令人恶心的小国"
"A nasty little country."
天呐 我真那么说了吗
Oh, God, did I say that?
她坚决要求明天早上开会
First thing tomorrow she's insisting on a meeting.
-不得缺席 -什么时候
- No excuses. - When?
-5:30 -清晨5:30
- 5:30. - 5:30?
她是疯了吗
Is she out of her mind?
没有 她5点洗完澡 就跟猛兽一样准备好了
No, out of her bath at five and prepped like an animal.
她早餐前要吃四个比你壮的男人
She's going to eat four men stronger than you before breakfast.
那个臭脾气的法国女孩又发来坏消息了
Oh, and there's more bad news from the grumpy French girl.
凯伦还没起床 简妮维不知道该怎么办
Karen still isn't up, and Genevieve doesn't know what to do.
好了 到此为止 这次我要去
Right, that's it. This time I'm going round.
把这件事给彻底解决了
I'm going to sort this out, once and for all.
你确定吗 这不正合她的意了吗
Are you sure? Isn't that what she wants?
好了 告诉我 她还在卧室吗
All right, tell me, is she still in the bedroom?
她不会见你的 她把自己关在里面了
She's not going to see you, she's shut herself in.
你能帮个忙
Will you do me a favour
把那该死的耳机拿下来跟我说话吗
and take those fucking buds out your ears!?
顺便跟你说一声
Er, just so you know,
她还有别的事瞒着你
there's something else she's not telling you.
-什么事 -披萨的事
- What? - About the pizza.
关于披萨有什么事是我需要知道的
What do I need to know about the pizza?
凯伦
Karen!
凯伦
Karen!
大卫 我不知道你要过来啊
David. I didn't know you were coming round.
我没想过来 但是简妮维打给我
I wasn't. But Genevieve called me
说你还没起床
and said that you weren't getting up
并且孩子需要去医院看看
and the baby needed to go to the hospital.
我不知道她在说什么
I don't know what she's talking about.
孩子没事 她在睡觉呢
The baby's fine. She's sleeping.
她没有预约去看医生吗
So she hasn't got a doctor's appointment?
我取消了 来喝一杯
Well, I cancelled it. Come and have a drink.
我不想喝酒
I don't want a drink!
她刚告诉我的事 我简直没法相信
And now she's telling me stuff that I-I just can't believe.
是吗 她告诉你什么了
Oh, yeah, what sort of stuff is that?
你订披萨的事
About your pizza.
-我的披萨怎么了 -里面私藏了什么
- What about my pizza? - And what comes with it!
天啊 原来是这回事吗
Oh, Christ, is that what this is about?
大晚上快活一下有什么不对的
What-what's wrong with drifting off at the end of the day?
怎么 你因为我抽了大♥麻♥而生气
What, you're upset because I smoked a bit of weed?
你就喜欢在晚上保持压抑的状态 是吗
You like to stay stressed in the evenings, don't you?
跟你那些穿着精致西装的朋友谈政♥治♥
Talking politics with your friends in M&S suits?!
我不介意你订藏♥毒♥的披萨 凯伦
I don't mind that you ordered dope with your pizza, Karen.
我介意的是你没跟警♥察♥提这件事
What I do mind is if you fail to mention the fact to the police!
为什么 我为什么要提
Why? Why should I mention it?
因为我在影子内阁 这就是原因
Because I'm in the Shadow Cabinet, that's why!
警♥察♥来家里搜捕你
The police coming round here to bust you!
所以重点并不在于我 而在于你
Right, so this isn't about me - this is about you!
不 不是
No, it isn't.
-重点在于诚实和原则 -原则
- It's about honesty and it is about principle! - Oh, principle.
原则 你是说你决定操♥我♥最好的朋友吗
Principle, you mean like when you decided to fuck my best friend?
-那种原则 -当时我已经离开你了 凯伦
- That kind of principle? - After I'd left you, Karen.
-在那之后 -是啊 整整三周
- After! - Yeah, you left it a full three weeks!
我和你只是一夜风流
You were a fling,
她也是 那又怎样
she was a fling, so what?
是 但你和我生了个孩子 记得吗
Yes, but I was a fling with a child, remember?
你从不来看她
Who you never see!
不 简妮维 你得留下听着
No, Genevieve, you need to hear this,
因为她很清楚重点到底在哪里
cos she knows bloody well what this is about.
你丢了工作 而且没告诉我
You lost your job and you didn't tell me.
我为什么要告诉你 你明明说
Well, why should I tell you? Your words
只是一夜风流 那关你什么事
I was a fling so what business is it of yours?
你压根都没想了解我
You-you don't even try to understand me.
你不知道我经历了什么
You don't know what it is I go through!
你经历了什么
What is it that you go through?
不是 我在认真问
No, really, I'm asking.
因为很多人都在战区长大
Because a lot of people grow up in a war zone,
很多人在战火下长大 他们失去了家人
a lot of people grow up under fire, they lose their family,
继承了一大笔钱
they inherit a lot of money
然后尽全力重新振作起来
which they try their very best to get through as fast as they can,
但他们可没无论遇到什么事
but they don't all deliberately fuck up
都故意三番五次地搞砸
every situation that they walk into!
你们两个都冷血无情 你们都一样
You're both heartless, the two of you.
你们没有一点爱 你就不能支持我一下
You're loveless. If you just stood by me,
就不能给我点信任
if you just gave me some trust!
你是个瘾君子 凯伦
You're an addict, Karen.
你是个瘾君子
You're an addict!
我知道 大卫
I know that, David.
这都是为了疯狂地报复我
And it's all some crazy revenge on me.
你丢掉了工作
You throw away your job...
我在商店工作 又不是什么好工作
I was working in a shop, it's not so wonderful!
你抛弃了你的生活
You throw away your life,
因为我不爱你 你气急败坏
because you're so furious that I don't love you.
但我确实不爱你
But I don't love you.
我也知道
I know that, too.
我要把艾尔菲带走
I'm going to take Elfie away.
如果再发生这种事 我一定带她走
If this happens again. I mean it.
是吗 带她走 带她去哪
Oh, yeah? Take her away. Take her away to what?
我一直看到报道说你是个社♥会♥主♥义♥者 大卫
You know, I keep reading that you're a socialist, David.
报纸上也是这么写的
So it says in the paper.
社♥会♥主♥义♥者不是应该在乎他人吗
Aren't socialists meant to care about other people?
剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表