剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表
你今天是想来问我什么
What have you come to ask me today?
我需要那些名字
I need those names.
你能给我什么作为回报呢
What are you offering me in return?
法缇玛 你肯定也想到过
Fatima, it must have occurred to you,
即使你能离开这里
that even if you do get out of here,
你也肯定无法在英国生活的
there's no question of you being able to stay in the UK,
因为在我们找出杀害你哥哥的凶手前
because until we find your brother's killer,
你永远都不会安全的
you're never going to be safe.
我知道
I know that.
所以呢
So?
我们刚到这里时 阿卜杜拉就这么说过
That's what Abdullah said when we got here,
他说了同样的话
the very same thing.
我们永远都无法安全
We can never be safe.
阿卜杜拉说那些人贩子肯定要找到我们的
Abdullah said that the smugglers were bound to find us.
因为你们知道他们的身份
Because you knew who they were?
阿卜杜拉知道他们的老大是谁
Abdullah knew who the boss was.
他想跟对方做个交易
He wanted to make a deal.
他难道是疯了吗
What was he? Crazy?
不是
No.
是孤注一掷
Desperate.
莫娜怀孕了 你知道吗
Mona's pregnant, did you guess?
我猜到她可能是怀孕了
I thought she might be.
是啊
Yeah.
-几个月了 -八个月
- How many months? - Eight.
你呢
And you?
刚六个月
Just six.
莫娜被强♥奸♥了
Mona was raped.
她在巴格达被强♥奸♥了
She was raped in Baghdad.
那让我们的家族蒙羞
It's a disgrace for our family.
我们不得不离开
We had to leave.
不管发生什么 我们都绝不能再回去
We cannot go back, whatever happens.
我告诉阿卜杜拉 我跟他说了一遍又一遍
I told Abdullah. I told him over and over,
"英国很大 我们可能会迷失"
"England is a big country, we can get lost."
他说"他们会找到我们的"
He said, "They'll find us."
他找到他了吗 他找出幕后老板了吗
Did he find him? Did he find the boss?
法缇玛 现在你面前有一个机会
Fatima, you're being offered a chance.
把握住
Take it.
没有录像或录音
There's no tape. There's no recording.
这次会面从未发生过
This meeting never happened.
你会给我提供合法居留权吗
Are you offering me residence?
还有莫娜
And for Mona?
-你得相信我 -我怎么能相信你
- You have to trust me. - How can I trust you?
-你有权势吗 -没有
- Do you have power? - No.
-那... -但我认识有权势的人
- Then... - But I know people who do.
你必须相信我的品格
You have to trust the kind of person I am.
到最后能决定的就是 你得看着我
That's what it comes down to - you have to look at me.
归根结底你必须会识人
It comes down to people.
很好
Good.
那就这么说定了
Then we're making a deal.
内森 我们问出了一个地址
Nathan, we've got an address,
我已经用短♥信♥发给你了 纽伯利酒店
I've texted you, The Newbury Hotel.
需要穿制♥服♥的警官 一张搜查令 全套东西
I need uniformed officers, a warrant, the whole fucking thing.
我之后再跟你说
I'll tell you later.
你不会喜欢这事的 她又打来电♥话♥了
You're not going to like this. She's rung again.
-黛布拉吗 -不
- Deborah? - No.
是保姆 她说凯伦出去后一直没回来
The au pair. She says Karen never came back.
你知道她可能在哪吗
Do you have any idea where she is?
知道
Yeah.
我能猜个八♥九♥不离十
I can make a pretty good guess.
-你怎么找到我的 -又不是第一次了
- How did you find me? - Well, it's not the first time, is it?
我现在好运连连 明白吗 别毁了
Look, I'm-I'm on a roll, OK, don't spoil it.
我今晚玩得很开心
I've had a great night.
大卫 我手气好得出奇
David, I am on an incredible streak.
真的要成真了
This is...this is happening,
这是我纠正一切错误的机会
OK, this, this is my chance to put things right.
-你从哪弄来的 -什么
- Where did you get it? - What?
-钱 -我赢来的
- The money. - I'm winning.
我知道 但本金是从哪来的
I know that. But where did you get the original stake?
你都一穷二白好几个月了
You've been broke for months!
我不得不替你付钱给黑帮
I had to pay off gangsters.
-俄♥罗♥斯♥人 -大卫 我终于转运了
- Russians! - David, finally something goes right! It goes right!
让我赌完这把
Now just let me have this spin.
有人在你家门口被枪杀了
A man gets shot on your doorstep
突然间你竟然有了一大笔现金
and all of a sudden you've got loads of cash?
我们难道该相信
And we're supposed to believe
这两者只是巧合吗
that that's just coincidence, are we?
你真觉得那事跟我有关系吗
Do you really think that has something to do with me?
你从哪搞到的钱
Where did you get it?
-跟你无关 -你从哪搞到的
- It's none of your business. - Where did you get it?
-走吧 -不 别碰我
- Come on. - No, get off.
-我们走 快走 -不 放开
- We're leaving! We are leaving! - No, get off!
-我们必须走... -放手 停下
- We are le... - Just let go! Stop!
凯伦
Karen...
操 放开我 离远点
Fuck! Get off of me! Get off!
-我们必须走 -放开
- We are leaving. - Get off!
别闹了 你们都给我出去 把筹码兑现
Stop! Both leave now. Cash your chips.
-凯普 你还好吧 -挺好
- Kip, all right? - Yeah.
-都了解情况了 -是的
- We're all briefed? - Yeah.
好 出发
Right, here we go.
请问有什么事
Yes, please, how can I help?
我们要盘问你的某些雇员
We're looking to interview some of your employees.
大概不行
I don't think that's going to be possible.
好吧 那我们出去再从前门进来
OK. Well, then, we'll go out and come back in through the front.
大张旗鼓 大肆破坏
Loudly. Lots of glasses knocked over.
你们有授权吧
I hope you have authorisation.
-搜查令在谁那儿 -行动
- Who's got the warrant? - Let's go.
有个叫法缇玛·阿西夫的人曾在你这里工作
You had someone working here called Fatima Asif.
这里的员工都是自♥由♥职业者
Everyone here is freelance.
别糊弄我 你知道我说的是谁
Don't bullshit me, you know who I'm talking about.
她有个储物柜
She has a locker.
要是你想让我打开的话 恕难从命
I can't open it for you if that's what you want.
好吧 把话说开 我们要起诉你
OK, just to be clear, we're going to charge you,
雇佣非法移♥民♥
for employing illegal immigrants.
我们没做过这种事
We don't do any such thing.
没有吗 我们开始盘问
No? We'll start interviews.
一小时后 你就会发现你手下一个人都没有了
In an hour you may find you have no staff at all.
你就得亲自清理厕所了
You'll be cleaning the fucking toilets on your own.
这是什么 清洁工具吗
What is this? Cleaning materials?
他们自己带的
They provide their own.
-不算在工钱里 -他们是自♥由♥职业者
- Out of their wages? - They're self-employed.
他们不用在这儿工作
They don't have to work here.
滚出去
Get the fuck out.
法缇玛的手♥机♥
Fatima's phone.
要我载你一程吗
Do you want a lift?
-她一直都带着 -没错 但她藏起来了
- She had that all along? - Yeah, but she'd hidden it.
-我知道她藏起来了 -她不想随身带着
- I know she'd hidden it. - She didn't want to have it on her.
-我知道 -太冒险了
- I know that. - Too big a risk.
凯普 你可能很聪明 但我没有你认为的那么傻
Kip, you may be a flyer but I'm not as stupid as you think I am.
我没觉得你傻
I don't think you're stupid.
你没带我就去了哈斯弗里特
You went down to Harlsfleet without me.
你对她做了个承诺 对吧
You made her a promise, didn't you?
-我只是去找她谈谈 -我知道你是怎么做到的
- I went down to talk to her. - I know how you did this.
-行了 内森 -我知道你干了什么
- Come on, Nathan. - I know what you did.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 凯普
Fuck you, Kip.
去你♥妈♥的♥破方法 你总是这样
Fuck you and your methods. This is how it is with you.
你总是考虑自己的利益 坑害其余所有人
It's always on your own terms and fuck everyone else.
-内森 -不 去你♥妈♥的♥ 凯普
- Nathan! - No, fuck you, Kip! Fuck you!
凯普 可算找到你了 我找了你一整天
Kip, I found you. I've been trying all day.
是啊 我去不了了
Yeah, I'm not going to make it.
我得工作 我得思考 还有工作
I need to work. I need to think and to work.
剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表