剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表
那你嗑嗨了吗
And did you?
是的 我需要新鲜空气
Yeah. I needed some air.
我需要空间
I need some space.
你有时候很粘人
You can be so clingy.
琳 你是我生命中最美好的存在
Linh, you're much the best thing in my life.
绝对出什么事了 直接告诉我吧
Something's happened. Just tell me what's happened.
-我去了夜店 -哪个夜店
- I went to a club. - Which club?
我能猜到
I can guess.
然后我走回家 感觉很奇怪
And then I walk home and I felt quite weird.
于是就坐在路边
So I sit down on the pavement
不知道待了多久
and I don't know how long I'm there.
然后呢
And?
有人被枪杀了
Someone got shot dead,
就在街对面
across the street.
一个送披萨的
A pizza man.
天呐
Fuck!
然后警♥察♥到了
And then the police arrive.
我吓坏了 我慌了
I was frightened, I panicked and...
-你跟他们谈话了 -是的
- You spoke to them? - Yeah.
他们搜了我的口袋
They emptied my pocket.
他们发现了什么
And what did they find?
K粉 摇♥头♥丸♥
Ketamine. MDMA.
我害怕了
I was scared.
我慌了
I panicked.
但我没告诉他们我的真名
But I didn't give them my real name.
-你编了个名字 -没错 地址也是瞎编的
- You made up a name? - Yeah, and address.
你为什么那么做
Why did you do that?
你觉得呢 如果他们知道我的身份 我就有麻烦了
Why do you think? If they know who I am, I'm in trouble.
我慌了
I panic.
我吓坏了
I was terrified.
我不想回家
I don't want to go home.
我想留在英国
I want to live in England.
我明白
I know.
大家都会
People do.
另外还有件事
Also, there's something else.
有件事我没敢告诉他们
Something I didn't dare tell them, cos...
因为我当时神志不清了
Cos I was off my head.
我告诉他们凶手戴着头罩
I told them the killer had a hood on.
-那是真的吗 -是的
- And that was true? - Yeah.
但我没告诉他们
But what I didn't say is, er...
我觉得凶手是个女的
I thought it was a woman.
她们吓坏了
They're terrified.
抱歉问一句 我们怎么知道她们是他的妹妹
I'm sorry to ask this but how do we know they're his sisters?
她们没有纸质文件 没有证件
They've got no papers. They're paperless.
她们为什么要撒谎
Why would they lie?
好吧 她们为什么要对这事撒谎
All right, why would they lie about that?
她们肯定有钱
They must have money.
确实
They did.
阿卜杜拉·阿西夫有个驾照 记得吗
Abdullah Asif had a driving licence, remember?
他一定是花钱买♥♥的
Well, he must have paid for that.
叙利亚难民 英国驾照 这可不便宜
Syrian refugee. English driving licence. That's not cheap.
临时的
Provisional.
他们来英国多久了
How long have they been here?
她不想说
She doesn't want to say.
她不说也得说
Well, she's going to have to.
她不知道
She doesn't know.
你当然知道
Of course you know.
从她的角度想想 她哥哥刚被杀
Think of it her way. Her brother's just been killed.
她不知道该信任谁
She doesn't know who to trust.
你能告诉她 我们理解她的悲痛
Look, can you tell her we understand she's in grief,
但她必须停止胡闹 告诉我们实话吗
but she has to stop fucking about and tell us the truth?
不管用阿♥拉♥伯语怎么说
Whatever that is in Arabic.
大概几周
Maybe weeks.
你有工作吗
Do you have a job?
她在旅馆工作
She works in a hotel.
在哪
Where?
她不能说 这对她很危险
She can't say. It's dangerous for her.
怎么 难道他们开的工资达不到国家最低标准吗
What, they don't pay the National Minimum Wage?
告诉她案件发生是有原因的
Tell her there's a reason for what happened
我们得查明那个原因
and we need to find that reason.
如果这个女人稍微认真对待这事 就必须帮助我们
If this woman is remotely serious, she has to help us. Has to.
她说她害怕会有严重的恶果
She says she fears this is going to have a bad outcome.
怎么会有更糟的后果 她哥哥都死了
How can it have a worse outcome? Her brother is dead.
任务完成
这办法成功了吗 只有女士在场
So, did it work? Women only.
她马上滔滔不绝了 是吗
Stuff pour out of them, did it?
-并没有 -只有女士都不行吗
- Not much. - In the all-female environment?
不过我们发现 他们以前住在叙利亚的阿勒颇
What we did discover - turns out they lived in Aleppo.
在一个旅游旅馆工作
They worked in a tourist hotel.
在阿勒颇 那还真不错
In Aleppo? Well, that's a triumph.
是啊 在它被摧毁之前
Sure. Before it was destroyed.
阿卜杜拉在前台工作
Abdullah was on reception.
他们担心在叙利亚会有生命危险
They feared for their lives in Syria.
战火永远不会停止
The war is never going to end.
阿萨德是个残暴的独♥裁♥者 宁愿看自己的国家
Assad's a ruthless dictator who'd rather see his country
付之一炬也不愿让权
destroyed than yield power.
这是她们的看法 对吗
That's their view, is it?
是法缇玛的 莫娜还不肯开口
It's Fatima's. Mona's not speaking.
-什么都不说吗 -一言不发
- Nothing? - Not a word.
这些人就是我国领导人口中真正的政♥治♥难民
They're what our leaders call genuine asylum seekers.
他们为了保命必须逃出国
They had to get out or they'd be killed.
她愿意告诉我们她的政见
So she'll give us her political views,
却不肯告诉我们具体的名字
but she won't actually give us any names,
比如谁把她弄过来的 她哥哥怎么找到工作的
like who got her here, how her brother found his job.
为什么不肯
Why not?
-因为她们害怕 -怎么 害怕我们吗
- Because they're frightened. - What, frightened of us?
不是
No.
更像是 她们当中有人被杀了
More like one of them's been killed
她们担心下一个死的会是谁
and they're asking who's next.
她们觉得不安全
They don't feel safe.
你应该跟她们一起回警局
You should go back to the station with them.
-我们稍后还需要你 -好的
- We're going to need you later. - OK.
你现在想干什么
What do you want to do now?
我们能不能捋一捋整个案情
Can we just think this thing through?
-来吧 -行吗
- Please. - Can we?
通常情况下 要是你们发现一具尸体
Like normally how you have a body and then you work out
就会调查他们的身份和想谋害他们的人
who they are and who might want to kill them.
-对吧 这是固定流程 -算是吧
- Yeah? That's the procedure? - If you say so.
只不过在我看来
Only as I understand it,
你觉得我说得太快了就提醒我一下
let me know if I'm going too fast for you -
这次我们不知道他们本来想杀的是谁
this time we don't know who's meant to have been killed.
没错 我在查了
Yeah, I'm onto that.
查出杀人动机的难度非常大
So working out why seems more than normally difficult.
很好
That's very good.
面对警司你就像刚才这么说吧
You've got your speech ready for the superintendent.
有要补充什么吗
Anything to add?
没了 你呢
Nothing. You?
我有
Yeah.
除了你我 这里没有其他部门的人
There's nobody here. Nobody except us.
-为什么要有人 -因为他们是叙利亚人
- Why would there be? - Because these people are Syrian.
-那又怎么样 -他们是叙利亚人
- So? - They're Syrian.
我想问 军情五处哪去了 反恐部门哪去了
What I'm asking - where's MI5? Where's counter-terrorism?
-他们都去哪儿了 -只要是涉及到中东地区的事务
- Where are they? - Anything of this nature from the region,
他们就像围着烂肉转的苍蝇 为什么他们现在不在
they're like flies round dead meat. Why aren't they here?
我猜他们还在床上躺着呢
My guess is they're still in bed.
好了 这里没有你的事了 你想离开吗
OK, it seems we're finished with you. Do you want to go?
我不能在这儿睡吗
I can't sleep here?
这里不是宾馆
It's not a hotel.
我还在发抖
I'm just a bit shaky, that's all.
我稍微了解一点阿卜杜拉
I'd got to know Abdullah a bit.
然后呢
剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表