剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表
老板在博卡拉顿
owned by a man in Boca Raton?
是的
Yeah.
这是麦克·戈万斯
This is Mikey Gowans.
我们见过了
Yeah, we met.
麦克刚意识到死的可能是他
Mikey's just realised it might have been him.
麦克 你必须告诉我们
Mikey, you're going to have to tell us
为什么会有人想杀你
why anyone might want to kill you.
听着 这根本说不通
Look, it doesn't make any sense.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
你跟阿卜杜拉熟吗
Did you know Abdullah?
算不上
Not really.
你知道他的中间名吗
Did you know his second name?
他才刚开始在这上班
He'd just started.
我觉得
I think, erm...
他应该是叙利亚人之类的
I think he was Syrian or something.
叙利亚人
Syrian?
嗯 他自这么己说的
Mm, that's what he said.
你们怎么赚钱
How do you get paid?
送外卖♥♥
By the delivery.
现金吗
Cash?
-是的 -有书面文件吗
- Yeah. - Any paperwork?
这种地方没有这些
It's not a paperwork kind of place.
你以前是做什么的
What did you do before?
看门保镖
I was a bouncer.
在一家夜♥总♥会♥
In a night-club.
直到我被打
Till I got hit.
哪家夜♥总♥会♥
Which night-club?
涡轮
The Turbine.
那你被打也不奇怪了
Then I'm not surprised you got hit.
拉奇 带戈万斯先生回警局好吗
Rakhee, take Mr Gowans back to the station?
我要去犯罪现场
I'm going to the scene.
我能说点什么吗
Can I say something?
当然 想说什么都行
Yeah, you can say whatever you like.
体制就是这样
The system is the system.
不喜欢它并不会改变它
Disliking it isn't going to change it.
不管你对其有什么感受 它都会继续保持下去
It carries on, regardless of what you feel about it.
这和我约会迟到有什么关系
And what has that got to do with my being late for a date?
其实
You know,
你是个大好人 大卫
you're a really nice man, David,
但你总是纠结于那些你无能为力的事
but you are so lost in things that you can't do anything about.
你已经不知道你是谁了
You no longer have any idea who you actually are.
你要去哪儿 留下来
Where are you going? Just stay.
不
No.
我不能留在这儿
I can't stay here.
拜托 明天一早你的感觉就会不一样了
Come on, you'll feel differently in the morning.
我可不这么觉得
I don't think so.
好歹让我给你叫个车吧
Well, at least let me order you a cab.
见鬼
Oh, for fuck's sake.
如果工党让你生气
Look, if the Labour Party makes you angry,
你觉得它让我有何感受
what do you think it does to me?
让你很无聊
It makes you boring.
内森 你还好吗
Nathan, OK?
你想明白这事的逻辑了吗 我反正搞不懂
Are you making any sense of this? I don't get it.
凶手不可能知道会是谁来送外卖♥♥
There's no way a gunman can know which delivery person's coming.
你觉得是什么 凶手只是胡乱开枪吗
What do you think it is? Random shooter?
-就为了好玩 -我觉得不可能
- Does it for the hell of it? - I don't think so.
那是什么
What, then?
为什么会有人想杀披萨外送员
Why would anyone kill a pizza-delivery man?
你吃过他们家的披萨吗
Well, have you ever eaten their pizza?
-真好笑 -还有件事很奇怪
- Amusing. - Something else odd.
-什么 -你知道我和凯伦·马尔斯谈过了
- What? - So, you know I spoke to Karen Mars,
那个点了披萨的女人
the woman who ordered the pizza?
-怎么了 -她谈到了她的孩子
- Well? - She talked about her baby.
-她说「她跟这事没有牵连」 -所以呢
- She said "Oh, she doesn't come into it." - So?
「她跟这事没有牵连」 她说这话是什么意思
"She doesn't come into it" - what does she mean by that?
她这样说是什么意思
What did she mean by it?
可能是一个披萨外送员
Probably like how a pizza delivery man
刚刚在她家门外被杀了
was just murdered outside her door,
做为母亲 她觉得自己的孩子没被牵扯进去
and, as a mother, she feels her baby was not involved.
她或许就是这个意思
That's probably what she meant.
「她跟这事没有牵连」 这种表达很奇怪
"She doesn't come into it" - it's an odd way to put it.
-我们是《伦敦晚旗报》的 -是的 我们知道
- Evening Standard. - Yeah, we know that.
我比你早到这
I got here before you.
-那恭喜啊 -我可以进入警戒线范围内吗
- Congratulations. - Can I get past the tape, then?
怎么 《伦敦晚旗报》就可以搅乱犯罪现场吗
What, so the Evening Standard can fuck up the scene?
这是一场穆♥斯♥林♥谋杀 对吧
It's a Muslim killing, right?
不 谋杀就是谋杀
No, it's a killing.
但是被害人是个穆♥斯♥林♥
But the victim was a Muslim?
我知道媒体想往哪个方向引导
I know what the press want to make of this.
怎么 你会读心术吗
What, a mind-reader, are you?
不 我只是个报纸读者
No, a newspaper reader.
为什么凶手不在他要进门的时候动手
Why didn't they kill him on the way in?
而是等到他送完披萨出来
Why did they wait till he was on his way out?
我的意思是 他们本来可以早五分钟干掉他
I'm just saying, they could've killed him five minutes earlier.
你应该去上一下沟通课
You need to go on a communications course.
-为什么 -你这样处理公共关系是不对的
- Why? - That's not how to handle public relations.
他们想写什么就写什么
They write what they want.
你觉得对他们态度好些会有什么区别吗
Do you think being nice to them makes any difference?
但他说的有道理 为什么要等呢
It's true what he's saying, though. Why wait?
这说明凶手很冷静
It means we've got a calm killer.
半自动手♥枪♥ 两轮两发子弹
Semi-automatic. Two rounds of two.
每次都能在相距18米的地方正中目标
Each time with perfect accuracy at 20 yards.
有可能是职业杀手吗
We're thinking a professional?
-可能是抢劫演变成杀人 -抢劫什么
- Maybe a robbery gone wrong. - Robbing what?
在伦敦 披萨送餐员是被抢劫的重点对象
Pizza drivers are the most-robbed people in London,
你知道吗
do you know that?
-是否涉毒 -这就要你来告诉我了
- What about drugs? - You tell me.
街上有一个目击者 但距离很远
There was a witness in the street but a long way away.
是她吗
Is that her?
韩研 能问出多少信息是多少吧
Hanh Giang. Make of her what you can.
她当时嗑药了正嗨
She was in a K-hole.
-她去哪了 -她说是去散步了
- Where had she been? - She says taking a walk.
我们让她把口袋翻出来
We asked her to turn out her pockets.
-口袋里就这些吗 -已经足够了
- Is that all she had? - It's enough.
她对凶手有什么描述吗
Does she have a description?
瘦 中等身高
Thin. Average height.
她只看到他一秒钟 她说凶手蒙着面
She only saw him for a second, she said his face was obscured.
-被什么蒙着 -她说是潜水服
- Obscured by? - She says a diving suit.
-她当时嗑药嗑得有多严重 -更像巴拉克拉瓦头套
- How stoned was she? - More likely some sort of balaclava.
她看到的是头罩 围住了凶手的脸
What she saw was the hood. Round his face.
看看这扇门
Have a look at this gate.
给凶手破门而入提供了好机会
Good chance our killer went over there.
-有脚印留下吗 -没有
- Any footprints? - No, nothing.
高级调查官是谁
Who's the SIO?
凯普·格拉斯皮
Kip Glaspie.
我是新区的鉴证官
I'm the new area forensic manager.
我叫古普塔 大家都叫我弗兹
My name's Gupta. People call me Fuzz.
我觉得这现场会让你很难查到线索
I don't think this scene's going to make you happy.
-是吗 为什么 -目击者看到些情况
- Really? Why not? - The witness saw something.
凶手可能戴着橡胶头套
Sounds like the guy may have been wearing rubber.
这么说他是个职业杀手
He's a professional, then?
别多想 只要是接触都会留下线索的
Never mind. Every contact leaves a trace.
-我可以问你个问题吗 -当然
- Can I ask you a question? - Sure.
你不是个运动员吗
Weren't you an athlete?
你做过撑杆跳之类的运动吧
Didn't you do pole vault or something?
是的 我曾练过跳高
Yeah. I jumped for a while.
好像发生过一起比较有名的事件吧
Wasn't there some kind of famous incident?
有 她落地很差劲
Yeah. She landed badly.
不过 凯普·格拉斯皮 还是很了不起
Still. Kip Glaspie. Pretty impressive.
你是韩研
You're Hanh Giang?
剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表