剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck him!
其实这事也跟其他事一样
It was like everything else.
太好了 无法长久
Too good to last.
凯普 拉奇现在在兵营那边
Kip, Rakhee's at the barracks.
显然 他们发现肖的车困在一条巷子里
Apparently, they've found Shaw's car stuck away down a lane.
他们认为找到她的下落了 去找古铃旅馆
They think they know where she is. Go for the Olde Bell.
邮编是RH5 6BU
Romeo Hotel Five. Six Bravo Uniform.
-你那边情况如何 -零进展 什么都没发现
- How are you doing? - Zero. Zilch. Nothing.
-办公室空了 进入死胡同了 -有线索吗
- Empty office. Dead end. - Any leads?
只有一些旧杂♥志♥
Some old copies of Yachting Monthly.
保持斗志
Keep cheerful.
好的 你也是
Yeah, and you.
我是希尔兹督察
Inspector Shields.
我是凯普·格拉斯皮
Kip Glaspie.
军方叫我们保持低调
We were asked by the Army to keep it low-key.
-你对军队言听计从吗 -在这片地区是的
- And you do what the Army says? - In this part of the world.
她大概是三小时前入住的
So she checked in about three hours ago.
她很有礼貌 人很好
She was very polite, she was very nice.
-她一直没出过房♥间 -你知道她是否携带武器吗
- She hasn't moved from her room. - Do we know if she's armed?
-她穿着军装 -谢谢
- She was in uniform. - Thanks.
我要上去了
I'm going to go up, if I may.
不 我不能允许你那么做
No, no, I can't allow you to do that.
为什么不能
Why not?
原因显而易见啊
For the obvious reason.
对于怀孕的警官是有一些特殊规定的
There are rules about situations involving pregnant officers.
你已经提醒过我那些规定了
You've reminded me of them.
谢谢
Thanks.
肖上尉
Captain Shaw...
我是凯普·格拉斯皮督察
This is Detective Inspector Glaspie.
我们知道你可能随身带着枪
We understand you might have a gun in there with you.
你能清晰地回应一下我吗
Can you answer, please, in a clear voice?
我叫凯普
My name's Kip.
我未携带武器
I'm unarmed.
暂时我是一个人
For now, I'm alone.
我希望我们能单独谈谈
I'd rather we talk quietly.
你还在吗
Are you still there?
我有钥匙
I have a key.
我会用钥匙开门 除非你叫我别这么做
I'm going to use it unless you tell me not to.
别用钥匙
Don't use the key.
好的
Ok.
我很高兴听到你在里面 桑德利安
I'm glad to hear you're there, Sandrine.
我可以叫你桑德利安吗
If I can call you Sandrine?
我已经找了你有段时间了
I've been looking for you for some time now.
我知道你过得不容易
I know you've had a hard time.
我知道你为你的国家做过什么
I know what you did for your country.
我知道你做出过怎样的贡献
I know what service you've given.
我想知道你为何会来这家旅馆
I'm wondering why you've come to this hotel.
这是我父亲最爱的旅馆
It was my father's favourite.
好吧
Ok.
我们小的时候 经常来这里吃午餐
When we were children, we came here for lunch.
他说这里的烤肉做的很好
He said they do a very good roast.
是吗
And was it?
是真的
Yes.
还有什么 这里还有什么东西很棒
What else? What else was great about it?
总是有火
There was always a fire.
真正的火
A real fire.
你爱你父亲吗
You loved your father?
非常爱
Very much.
那是很久前的事了
It was a long time ago.
我找你找了三天了
I've spent three days looking for you.
真的很难找
It's been quite a job.
我最近才被升职 这算是我的第一个案子
I got promoted recently and this is one of my first cases.
三天来每天晚上我几乎都睡不着
For three nights I've hardly slept.
为什么睡不着
Why not?
我也不知道
I don't know.
有个同事曾问我
I had a colleague ask me,
"这案子对你有什么意义 只是个案子而已"
"What does this case mean to you? It's only a case."
你是怎么回答的
And what did you say?
我看到的是纠正事情的机会
I saw the chance to put something right.
桑德利安
Sandrine?
桑德利安 你还在吗
Sandrine, are you still there?
我还在
I'm here.
我♥干♥掉了一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I took out a terrorist.
是的
Yes.
他是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He was a terrorist.
我知道有人跟你这么说
I know...someone told you that,
我也知道他们为什么这么跟你说
and I know why they told you that.
你是说他并不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
Are you saying that he wasn't?
桑德利安
Sandrine?
桑德利安
Sandrine?
桑德利安
Sandrine?
桑德利安 我现在要进来了
Sandrine, I'm going to come in now...
是个女孩
她是英国公民
喂
Hello?
什么事
Yes?
这是飞往卢森堡的DB162航♥班♥最后一次提醒
This is a final call for DB162 to Luxembourg,
现在在6号♥门登机
now boarding at Gate 6.
你没事吧
You OK?
我还行吧
Yeah, I'm managing.
你呢
You?
喝酒吗
Drink?
要写好多材料
Paperwork.
好吧
Fine.
她现在已经长得巨高无比
...to find herself growing so tremendously tall.
现在要拿到钥匙简直是
Because of course, it would be easy enough now
太容易了
to reach the little key...
晚安
Goodnight.
你确定这样没问题吗
Are you sure this is all right?
当然
Certain.
我想跟你一起共进晚餐
I want to go to dinner with you.
你要错过投票了
You're missing the vote.
是的
Yeah.
那让我成了工党领导层
Which makes me a sworn enemy
不共戴天的敌人
of the leadership of the Labour Party.
你可以接受这种情况吗
Are you OK with that?
如果她没意见 我就没意见
I'm at peace if she is.
凯普 是你吗
Kip, is that you?
是的
Yeah.
你今晚又要在外面办事吗
Are you out again tonight?
不 我要回家了
No, I'm coming home.
你说过要两天啊
Oh, you said two days.
我差一天没满
I was one out.
你完成工作了吗 达成目标了吗
Did you finish the job? Did you get what you wanted?
算是差不多了
I got close.
我现在只想睡觉
All I want now is sleep.
他来了
He's here.
他来了
He's here.
你说过那是你的啊
You said that is yours.
-好了 好好享受 -谢了 兄弟
- Right, OK, enjoy it, mate, all right? - Cheers, mate.
剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表