剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表
I think we should be going after Karen Mars.
-告诉我原因 -凶手肯定要知道
- Tell me why. - The killer has to know
披萨在何时会被送往何地
when and where the pizza's going to be delivered.
如果不是有计划的犯罪 如何做到这点呢
How can it work unless the killing's a set-up?
-凯普 -我不同意
- Kip? - I don't agree.
披萨店的每个人都知道
Everyone at the pizza place knows
凯伦在每周的同一时间 会下同样的订单
that Karen makes the same order, same time every week.
为什么 因为毒品会随披萨一起送过去
And why? Cos the dope comes with it.
不好意思 没人会为了这点毒品而杀人
I'm sorry, but no-one commits murder for dope.
就我吸过的那些毒品是不会
Not any dope I've ever smoked.
我也不会
Nor me.
我想知道的是
What I want to know is,
有人真的相信凶手是名英国♥军♥人吗
does anybody really believe this could be a British soldier?
竟会参与人口贩卖♥♥这种事
Complicit in people smuggling?
跑到街上去杀害一个难民
Going out to kill a refugee in the street?
我觉得不会
I don't think so.
那么第二起谋杀 有什么进展
So, second murder - what's the approach on that?
劳丽·斯通的尸体从一辆开着的车上被抛下
Laurie Stone's body was thrown from a moving vehicle.
我们正搜查监控录像 汽修店 附近的道路
We're searching CCTV footage, garages, approach roads,
可以用自动车牌识别来查一下车牌
we can do the car regs on ANPR.
我们正在尸体上搜寻DNA痕迹
We're searching the body for DNA traces.
就当朋友间聊一句 你知道什么让我特别不爽吗
Ranks off. You know what I find especially annoying?
什么惹你不愉快了
What annoys you?
当我们坐在这
All the while we're sat here
争论案子的真♥相♥ 一筹莫展
defining just how large a Horlicks we're making,
在哈斯弗里特有个被关起来的女人
there's a woman locked up in Harlsfleet
她知道所有的答案
who knows all the answers.
法缇玛·阿西夫
Fatima Asif?
她知道全部的真♥相♥ 但她就是不肯开口
She knows everything. But she's not speaking.
-刚刚那是什么意思 -什么
- What was all that about? - What?
-结尾的那段话 -内森
- That bit at the end? - Nathan?
-那个越南女孩终于来了 -好的
- The Vietnamese girl's finally arrived. - OK.
她把她的牧师一起带来了
She's brought along her vicar.
拉奇 给哈斯弗里特的人打个电♥话♥
Rakhee, give them a call at Harlsfleet,
帮我约个时间 越快越好
get me another appointment as soon as possible.
-好的 -别告诉别人
- Sure. - Oh, don't tell anyone else.
很好
Ah, good.
我们在人行道上见过 记得吗 你当时嗑嗨了
We met on the pavement, remember? You were pretty far gone.
我们需要你重复一遍你看到的情况 包括细节
We need you to go over your story, every detail,
然后跟警方画像师合作
and we need you to work with a police artist
画出凶手的大致样貌 这得花点时间
to give us an impression. It's going to take time.
我可以跟她一起去吗
Is it all right if I come in with her?
-她成年了吗 -23岁
- Is she of age? - She's 23.
那我觉得你不用来了 谢谢
Then I don't think we're going to need you, thanks for offering.
我建议你也别在这里等着
And I wouldn't hang around, either,
因为今天会有很多事 要弄到很晚
because this is going to be a very long day.
请记住 她做这些是出于自愿的
Please remember, she's doing this voluntarily.
她不是 她被发现时身上藏有毒品
No, she isn't. She was found with a stash of drugs.
她做这些是因为法律规定如此
She's doing it because it's the law.
宣欢小姐 请跟我来
Miss Xuan Huy. Would you like to step this way?
她简直不可理喻
She's impossible.
-什么 -我那位朋友
- I'm sorry? - My friend.
她本意是好的 但她无法理解
She means well but she doesn't understand.
我是从越南来的
I got here from Vietnam.
我比她想象中坚强得多
I'm tougher than she thinks.
是啊 我对你的印象也是这样
Yeah, that's my impression, too.
不管怎么说 这都不是城里最好的餐馆
This isn't the best restaurant in the town by any means,
但也是相当不错的一家了
but it is one of the nicest,
因为他们有桌布和不错的餐巾纸
because they have table-cloths and proper napkins.
我不能忍♥受吃饭时没有亚麻桌布
I can't bear to eat without linen.
你想好要吃什么了吗
Do you know what you're having?
我一直觉得牛排是男人吃的
I always think steak is for men.
你父亲以前很喜欢吃牛排
Your father ate steak.
我要吃鱼
I'd have fish.
或者奶酪通心粉
Or macaroni cheese.
我还在做通心粉
I still make macaroni.
自己做的 不是买♥♥回来的
Properly, not bought in.
偶尔做
Occasionally.
现在你们都不在家里了
Now everyone's gone...
是的
Yes.
我还没清空你哥哥的房♥间
I haven't cleared out your brother's room.
还没有吗
No?
我就那样留在那了
I've left it.
好吧 我觉得那样是最好的
Well, I'm sure that's best.
我读了一本关于丧亲的书
I read a book about bereavement.
没必要强行抹除亡者的痕迹
Don't do it until you feel you need to.
团里什么也没做
The regiment did nothing.
一开始他们寄来一封信
They sent me a letter first off.
我记得
I remember.
然后一名陆军中校来拜访
Then a visit from a lieutenant colonel.
他的制♥服♥很脏
His uniform was dirty.
他说他一整天都在拜访亲属
He said he visited relatives all day.
那是他的工作
That's his job.
-他认识迈克尔吗 -我不知道
- Had he known Michael? - I couldn't say.
他死的很没意义 不是吗
He died for nothing, didn't he?
迈克尔是为了国家战死的
Michael died fighting for his country.
是啊
Yes.
请问您要点些什么
May I take your order, please?
你想好要什么了吗
Have you decided what you want?
好了 我要...鱼
Yes, I'll have the...fish.
你父亲有个很有意思的观点
Your father had an interesting view.
他说如果你在离开某个机构时内心毫无悲苦
He said if you left any institution without bitterness,
就意味着你赢了
it meant you'd beaten it.
如果你感觉悲苦 那就是机构赢了
If you were bitter, the institution had won.
我了解你
I know you.
你现在回来肯定感觉很无聊
I should think you'd be bored now you're back from your tour.
无事可做
Nothing to do.
你喜欢做事
You like doing.
我没有无聊
I'm not bored.
或许算失去目标吧
Aimless, maybe.
我想回到前线
I want to go back to the battlefront.
我不知道他们会不会允许
I'm not sure they'll let me.
-为什么不允许 -你懂的
- Why not? - Oh, you know.
办公室政♥治♥ 有人入局 有人出局
Office politics. Who's in, who's out.
你出局了
Are you out?
你了解我的 妈妈
You know me, Mum,
我从来就没入过局
I've never been in.
你的能力很强 桑德利安
You've a lot to give, Sandrine.
不要浪费了
Don't let it waste.
你还没告诉我你这次为什么回来
You haven't told me why you're here.
今天
Today.
有个在工作上给我建议的人
There's a man advising me at work,
说我或许应该回家一段时间
who said perhaps I should come home for a while.
我可能不希望你回来
I'm not sure I'd want that.
你很心善 但是
It's very kind of you, but...
你是个独♥立♥的女孩
you're an independent girl.
-你介意吗 -不介意
- Do you mind? - No.
你不觉得我们应该各自面对这事吗
Don't you think we should deal with this separately?
我不喜欢被别人注视着
I can't bear to be looked at.
无论是谁
By anyone.
我不想让别人看到我的悲伤
I don't want my grief to be seen.
-当然 如果你不是这么想的 -没有
- Of course, if you feel differently... - No.
你要是想这样 必须说出来
You must say if that's what you want.
没有 我会去做点别的事情
No, I'll do something else.
同意了是吗
So it's agreed, yep?
苏琪 你最好来看看这个
Suki, you might want to come and see this.
好的 我们回头再谈
Right, we'll talk later.
好吧 所以他是经济移♥民♥
OK, so he turned out to be an economic migrant,
但这并不代表他
but that doesn't mean he wasn't entitled
不受法律的全面保护
to the full protection of the law.
但这二者是有区别的 对吗
剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表