剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表
我想把一切归结为我的愤怒
I'd like to put everything down to my anger...
但似乎不行
I'm not sure I can.
战争已经融入了我的血液中
War has entered the blood.
我觉得就是现在了
I think this may be the moment.
你总说这一刻会来的
Well, you always said it would come.
没错 我接到埃莉诺的电♥话♥
I did. I had a call from Eleanor.
桑德利安情况不太好
Sandrine's not good.
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
是啊 我犯了个错
Yes, I've made a mistake there.
我会怀念这里的 租船业务
I'm going to miss it. The chartering business.
这份工作很有趣
It's interesting work.
你寻好去处了吗
Have you got somewhere to go to?
你了解我的 彼得
Oh, you know me, Peter.
从来不缺朋友
Never short of friends.
我们一直做得不错
We had a good run.
我们会没事的
We'll be all right.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 是我不好
No. I've been horrible.
不
No.
我总发火 还有
I get angry all the time, and...
我发火是因为我觉得不安
I'm angry cos I'm insecure.
警♥察♥待会儿会再来
The police are coming round.
原来劳丽给我留了张字条
It turns out Laurie left me a note.
让我觉得很难受 我本应该能救下她的
It made me feel terrible. I should have saved her.
是吗 怎么救
Yeah? How?
还有 我和主教谈了很多
Also, I had a long talk with the bishop.
我得决定哪样更重要
I had to decide what's, er, more important.
我自己的幸福
My own happiness,
还是...
or...
还是什么
Or what?
教区众人的生活
The life of the parish.
我想着...
I thought...
要是心碎了 我做事效率会变低
If my heart's broken, er, I'm going to be less effective,
因为我就会像你一样愤怒
because, like you, I'll be angry.
但是
But...
琳 体制打败了我 真的
Linh, the system's beaten me, truly.
因为我没法避免
Because, I can't avoid it.
事实就是如此
It's just a fact...
这里的人需要我的帮助
People round here need my help.
我换个地方住
I'll live somewhere else.
不 我们应该一起做决定
No, no, we should decide together.
你已经做出决定了
You've already decided.
我换个地方住 等着内政部过来
I live somewhere else and wait for the Home Office.
你知道我爱你
You know I love you?
-那又怎样 教会永远是第一位 -琳
- So? What does that mean? The church comes first. - Linh!
好的 我会做的
Yeah, sure, I'll do that.
回见
I'll see you soon.
山姆同意条件了
Sam agrees to the conditions.
很好
Good.
他怎么犹豫了这么久
What took him so long?
他会失去他安插得最好的特工
He's losing his best-placed agent.
你不会喜欢那样的
You wouldn't like that.
是啊 但换成我我会更机智应对
No, but I'd be smarter about it.
他要来接我了
He's coming to collect me.
现在你该兑现你的交易条件了
And now your side of the deal?
人贩子的头目是前军人
The boss of the smugglers is ex-military.
他向来喜欢拿军队标准做最高的褒奖
Military was always his highest term of praise.
你觉得他让某个士兵开枪打死了披萨送餐员
So you think he used a soldier for the pizza hit?
没错
Yes, I do.
他说过要干掉他
He talked about taking him out.
你可以排查跟他一起服役的人
You could search through the people he served with.
他说是哪个兵团了吗
Did he say which regiment?
萨里郡皇家兵团
I think the Royal Surrey.
萨里郡皇家兵团
The Royal Surrey?
该死 拉奇呢
Fuck! Where's Rakhee?
谁有拉奇的消息吗
Has anyone heard from Rakhee?
你忘了告诉我们他叫什么
You've forgotten to give us his name.
彼得·韦斯特伯恩
Peter Westbourne.
地址呢
And his address?
凯普·格拉斯皮警探
内森 我们分头行动 这样最便捷
OK, Nathan, we should split up, that's easiest.
你去抓韦斯特伯恩 我看看能不能找到这个士兵
You go get Westbourne. I'll see if I can find this soldier.
好主意
Yeah, good idea.
我想说...我跟山姆通过消息
Can I just say... Look, I talked to Sam.
是我的错 抱歉
That was my fault. I'm sorry.
是我告诉他我们抓到了人贩子
It was me that told him we had the smugglers.
你为什么要干这种事
Why do you do that?
因为我很生气 我生你和海利的气
Because I was angry. I was angry at you and Haley.
为什么
Why?
因为你们把我排除在外
Cos you shut me out.
你们是一类人
You're both in a club.
受过良好教育的那类人 你们觉得一切都是笑话
The educated club, you think it's all a joke
并不严肃对待
and don't take it seriously.
我有严肃对待
I take it seriously.
只不过我跟你不是一种严肃法
Just my serious is different from yours.
抱歉我当时不能告诉你军情五处安插了特工
I'm sorry I couldn't tell you MI5 had an agent in there.
为什么
Why not?
因为只是猜想
Cos it was a guess.
我不知道我为什么做了那些事
I don't know why I did what I did.
我一生都想进军队
My whole life I wanted to be in the Army.
但现实跟我所希望的不一样
And it's not turned out how I hoped.
怎么
So?
我在等你
So I'm waiting for you.
行动吧
Let's do it.
三 二 一 撞
Three, two, one, ram!
我受命完成一项任务
I was asked to do a job.
我服从是为了证明我有能力做到
I did it to prove I could do it.
我当时还以为 那样做是对的
I thought at the time it was right.
警♥察♥ 奉令搜查
Police! Search warrant.
警♥察♥ 奉令搜查
Police! Search warrant.
待在原地别动
Stay where you are.
《旅行》
该死
Shit!
我已经35岁了 疲惫不堪
I'm 35 years old and I'm totally exhausted.
我羞愧难当
I'm ashamed.
现在 我在寻找荣誉
Now, I'm looking for honour.
我后悔没做得更好
I regret not doing better.
我后悔没有坚强
I regret not staying strong.
我后悔没做个好人
I regret not being good.
桑德利安·肖 上尉
Sandrine Shaw, Captain.
古铃旅馆
敬启者
你跟他们说了多少
How much did you tell them?
我知道的一切
Everything I know.
为什么不能
Why not?
我送你去机场
I'll take you to the airport.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们把你的行李放在后面了
They put your stuff in the back.
你会没事的吧
Are you going to be all right?
当然
Of course.
你有没有...爱人什么的
Do you have, er, significant others?
这是你第一次问这个问题 你知道吗
Do you know, that's the first time you've asked?
你正确认出了将要进入英国的潜在的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You've probably saved hundreds of British lives
可能救下了几百名英国人的性命
by correctly identifying potential terrorists en route to the UK.
不止"几百名"
Hundreds is putting it low.
让你打入贩卖♥♥人口行业内部
Having you embedded in the smuggling business was
是情报部门做过的最明智的事
the most intelligent thing intelligence ever did.
就因为某些该死的伊♥拉♥克♥人挑事 这行动得结束了
It all has to end because of some fucking Iraqi picking a fight.
也不完全是 山姆
Not quite, Sam.
他当时是想救人命
He was saving lives.
如果能让我们继续执行工作
I'd have him dead every time
我愿意杀他千次万次
if it meant we went on with our work.
剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表