剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表
I'll fucking kill you.
我们可以好好跟这条线索了
We're in business.
滚吧
Now fuck off!
停下别动
Steady on there, mate.
抱歉老兄 我只是送披萨的
Sorry, mate. I'm just delivering a pizza.
好吧 快进快出 听到了吗
All right, straight in and out, yeah?
可以吗
Is that all right?
我知道了 我算是明白了
Oh, I see. Now I get it.
你要趁现在拿到你昨晚没拿到的东西
You're getting what you didn't get last night,
因为昨晚不是麦克送的
because Mikey didn't deliver?
我说的对吧
Am I right?
只收现金
Cash only?
如果我是你 我可不会这么做
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
至于你 你就是个无♥耻♥的撒谎精
And as for you, you're a fucking barefaced liar.
你为什么昨晚不告诉我这事
Why didn't you tell me about this last night?
这又没什么 只是用于消遣的而已
This is nothing. It's recreational.
又不是海♥洛♥因♥ 根本就不算是违法的
It's not heroin. It's not even illegal.
是啊 吸毒或许不会受到惩罚
Yeah, using you might get away with.
但贩毒就完全是另一回事了 对吧 麦克
Dealing's a different matter, isn't it, Mikey?
把他塞进车里去
Bung him in the car.
刚刚是谁
Who was that?
是你不认识的人
Nobody you know.
他们有什么事
What did they want?
当孩子可真简单 对吧
It's so easy being a child, isn't it?
整天只需要问问题就行
All you do is ask questions all day long.
「为什么 妈妈」 你就从来不知道答案 对吧
"Why, Mummy? Why, Mummy?" You never have any answers, do you?
我真觉得你不该在孩子们面前抽烟
I really don't think you should smoke in front of the child.
是吗
Oh, don't you?
我以为你是保姆 而不是健康安♥全♥局♥的
I thought you were the au pair, not Health and Safety.
这样是不对的
It's not right.
告诉你一声 我像她这么大的时候
Just so you know - by the time I was her age,
已经被以色列人的炮击轰出了自己的家
I'd already been bombed out of my house by Israeli shelling.
我觉得抽一根烟对她不会造成多大伤害的
I don't think a stray B&H is going to do her much harm.
你没事吧
You all right?
嗯 没事
Yeah, I'm all right.
你在为什么事烦心
What's bugging you?
是那个性♥爱♥毒虫吗
Is it the sex-pest?
你应该当心点
You should be careful.
他勾搭上一个女孩的时候 黑进了她的电邮
The last girl he hit on, he broke into her e-mail account.
他看了她所有的私人内容
He read all her private stuff.
我没有私人内容
I have no private stuff.
是吗
No?
我们有关于南伦敦
We have some breaking news
枪杀案的重磅消息
regarding the shooting in South London.
现在知道被害人的名字了吗
Do we know the name of the victim?
我们目前还没确认死者的身份
We're not yet confirming the identity of the murdered man.
我们只能说他是叙利亚人
All we are saying is that he was Syrian.
这点确定吗
Do we know that for a fact?
所有证据都表明他来自阿勒颇
Well, all the signs are that he was from Aleppo
最近才来到英国寻求政♥治♥庇护
and that he'd recently arrived seeking political asylum.
-是否合法 -我不想透露更多信息了
- Arrived legally? - I don't want to say any more.
目前还在调查中 这样不合适
It wouldn't be right at this point in the investigation.
我不想透露
I don't want to say anything
任何可能对调查造成不利影响的信息 非常感谢
that might prejudice that process. So thank you very much.
我需要确定一下 我没搞错目标人物吧
I need to know, did I get the right one?
皮姆利科旅游局
莎拉 你又来得比我早
Ah, as usual, Sarah, you're always ahead of me.
毫不意外
As you expect.
昨晚开心吗 是换新的约会对象了吧
Did you have a nice evening? Don't you have a new one?
没错 这次是个银行家
Yes. This one's a banker.
真好 难道不都是银行家吗
Very good. Aren't they all bankers?
也不总是 有时是投资基金经理
Not always. Investment fund managers sometimes.
我甚至约会过私募股权投资人
I've even dated private equity.
答录机有一条消息 我去泡咖啡
There's a message on the answerphone. I'll make coffee.
谢谢
Thanks.
请输入密♥码♥
Enter your password.
您有一条新留言
You have one new message.
我需要确定一下 我没搞错目标人物吧
I need to know, did I get the right one?
留言已删除
Message deleted.
麦克在楼下
I've got Mikey downstairs.
他是个毒品小贩子
He's running a nice little drug distribution business.
干得好 在深入调查之前
Well done! Before we go in,
弗兹 介意把你刚告诉我的事跟内森复述一遍吗
Fuzz, do you mind telling Nathan exactly what you told me?
好的 首先 凶手堪称杀人高手
Er, yeah, first thing, obvious, the man's an expert,
清楚鉴证科的取证
knows about forensics.
-并且... -什么
- Also... - Yeah?
现场发现一枚弹片 检测结果为军用子弹
A shell was found at the scene which we identified as military.
弹壳底部有字母RG 代表雷德维格林公♥司♥
The bottom of the case has the letters RG, Radway Green.
那是军队装备的制♥造♥商
That's the manufacturer that makes stuff for the armed forces.
这么说凶手是军人
So the shooter's a soldier?
我只能说他能搞到军用弹♥药♥
Well, all I'd say is had access to military ammunition.
英国♥军♥队吗
But it's British military?
等我掌握了更多信息再告诉你
I'll give you more as soon as I have it.
听上去跟麦克没什么关系
Doesn't sound like it's got much to do with Mikey.
何不查清楚呢
Well, why don't we find out?
你认识这个吗 知道我们在哪找到的吗
Do you recognise this? Do you know where we found it?
二号♥审讯室 已占用
不知道 有多少钱
No. How much is it?
一千镑
There's a thousand in there.
我做的都是20镑那种小生意
What I do is £20 packets.
我没见过这么多的钱
I don't see that kind of money.
只给某些顾客送吗
Is it just certain customers?
他们会说想要特殊配菜
They say they want a special topping.
特殊配菜
Special topping?
他们跟谁说
Who do they say it to?
他们跟谁说 麦克
Who do they say it to, Mikey?
是我的主意 我想出来的
It was my idea. I...I thought of it.
当然 但接电♥话♥的不是你 所以到底是谁
Sure. But it's not you on the phone, so who is it?
是需要挣钱照顾母亲的那个人吗
Is it someone who needs money to look after their mother?
是我 我是毒品分销商
It's me. I distribute.
我承担风险
I... I take the risk.
但她却能分一笔钱
Yeah, but she gets a cut?
别指望我会说
Look, you can't expect me to say.
拉奇 尽快向全境发出警告
Rakhee, we need an All Ports Warning out as soon as you can.
搜寻劳丽·斯通
For Laurie Stone?
没错 劳丽·斯通 还得派人去她公♥寓♥
Yeah, Laurie Stone, and someone needs to go to her flat,
-以防万一 -我这就办
- just in case. - I'm on it.
「亲爱的简 我要走了
"Dear Jane. I'm going to go now.
无论如何 我必须自己把事情解决
"I've got to sort things out for myself, whatever that means.
事发的那一刻永远能让你措手不及 真是可笑
"Funny how you're never ready when the moment comes.
你以为自己准备好了 但其实没有
"You think you'll be ready, but you're not.
我早就知道什么才是对的 但却忽略了
"I knew what was right and I ignored it.
我能怎么办 感谢聆听
"What can I do? Thanks for listening.
能与一个牧师交谈对我意义重大 劳丽留」
"It means the world to me to talk to a priest. Laurie."
桑德利安
Sandrine!
上啊 阿曼达 抢到球
Take it up, Amanda! Come on... Get it!
往前带球 桑德利安
Push forward...Sandrine!
往这传 这边
Here! Here!
桑德利安 往后传 往后传
Sandrine! Pass it back, pass it back!
这边 这边 桑德利安
Over here, over here. Sandrine...
往前面带 右边 桑德利安
forward...to the right...Sandrine!
拜托
For fuck's sake.
不是吧
Seriously?
皮姆利科旅游局
Pimlico Travel.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
是你吗
Is that you?
好极了
Ah, excellent.
电♥话♥又响了
The phone rang again.
我听到你接了
I heard you answer it.
我告诉她把电♥话♥扔了
I told her to throw it away.
看来没有
剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表