剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表
他们不应该始终如一地奋斗付出吗
Aren't they meant to be committed?
你唯一坚持的就是躲躲闪闪
The only thing you're committed to is ducking and diving,
从不接电♥话♥
never answering your phone,
对自己的行踪撒谎
lying about where you are.
你要是有空闲时间
You know, if you have a spare moment,
我或许会介绍你女儿跟你认识
I might introduce you to your daughter!
你说带她去电影院
Three times you said you'd take her
看《美女与野兽》三次了
to see Beauty And The Beast at the cinema.
三次你都取消了
Three times you've cancelled.
你打算什么时候带她去 大卫
When are you going to take her, David?
明年 后年吗
Next year? The year after?
操
Fuck!
你处理得真漂亮
Well, you handled that brilliantly.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我一直在给你打电♥话♥ -我知道
- I've been calling you. - I know.
我打了一遍又一遍
I've been calling you over and over.
桑德利安 我们必须小心行事
Sandrine, we had to be careful.
-那答案呢 -答案是肯定的
- So what's the answer? - The answer is yes.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
我必须确定
I needed to be sure.
阿西夫假扮成政♥治♥难民
Asif pretended to be an asylum seeker.
他说自己是叙利亚人 他不是
He said he was Syrian. He wasn't.
你想杀死恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 你做到了
You wanted to kill a terrorist and you did.
-你确定吗 -当然
- Are you sure? - Certain.
你感觉好些了吗
Do you feel better?
没有
No!
彼得 有时我很恐惧
Peter, sometimes I'm frightened.
太明显了 他们想杀了我们
It's just so obvious. They're trying to kill us,
他们想夺走我们的一切
they're trying to take everything from us.
他们想毁灭的是一种生活方式
It's a way of life they want to destroy.
我开始认为他们已经毁掉了
I'm beginning to think they've already destroyed it.
我望向四周 每个人的生活都一如往常
I look around, and everyone's carrying on as normal,
但这并不正常
but this isn't normal.
你是为这事烦心吗
Is that what's upsetting you?
我正尽力说服他们 我得回去
I'm trying to convince them I need to go back.
我需要战斗 但没成功
I need to fight. But I'm not succeeding.
你父亲是我最好的朋友
Your father was my best friend.
我们形影不离 你知道的
We went everywhere together. You know that.
他说你救了他一命
He said you saved his life.
是的 在伦敦德里的一次巷战中
Yeah, I did. In a street fight in Londonderry.
他是个好人
He was a wonderful man.
但在某些事情上 即便是他
But at a certain point, even to him,
我也得提醒他 "拉尔夫 你必须放手
I said, "Ralph, you have to let go.
这只是份工作"
"It's just a job."
-我觉得我做不了别的 -但你必须这样
- I don't think I could do anything else. - You might have to.
我这样说是为了你好
I'm saying that for your own good.
有个同事对我有非分之想
There's a man at work who's obsessing on me.
他伤害你了吗
Has he hurt you?
没有 只不过是低级的性骚扰
No, he's low-level. He's low-level sexual scum.
如果你需要帮助 就跟我说
If you need help, you let me know.
-不 我能处理 -那就好
- No, I can handle him. - Good.
因为如果有人敢伤害你或你母亲 我就杀了他
Because I'm ready to kill anyone who harms you or your mother.
谢谢你 彼得
Thanks, Peter.
今天就到此为止吧 琳
I think we're done with you, Linh.
谢谢你的配合 你还好吗
Thank you very much. Are you OK?
嗯 真意外 我现在感觉特别好
Yeah. Funny, actually - I feel pretty good.
确实应该高兴 你现在可以回家了
No reason you shouldn't. You can go home now.
给
Here.
我们不能把这个发布出去 对吧
Well, I don't think we can put this out, do you?
有点像《绳之以法》节目
It's all a bit Crimewatch?
凯普去哪了
Do you know where Kip's gone?
不知道 她没说
No. She didn't say.
内森 有个叫山姆·斯宾塞打过电♥话♥进来
Nathan, someone called Sam Spence phoned.
你能给他回个电♥话♥吗
Can you call him back?
山姆
Sam.
波娜
Berna.
你以前经常说 不是吗
You always said, didn't you?
你经常向我保证
You always promised
一旦我有生命危险
when it got to the point where my life was in danger,
你就会把我抽出行动
you'd take me out.
第二起谋杀搞砸了
The second murder's a fuck-up.
谁干的
Who did it?
你以为还能是谁
Who do you think?
你的儿时玩伴吗
Your childhood friends?
别误会 他们就是一帮屠夫
Don't get me wrong, they're butchers,
我们一起长大 他们信任我而已
but we grew up together and that's why they trust me.
我们的童年都是在克勒克卡莱度过的
We had the same childhood in Kirikkale.
-我从没去过 -那里是全世界最烂的地方
- Never been. - Worst place on Earth.
我们一起来了英国
We all came to England together.
每天早上醒来发现我们不在土耳其
Every morning we wake up and we're not in Turkey,
我们就感到庆幸
we're happy.
承认吧 我们都犯过错
Face it, we made mistakes, you and me.
你知道我指的是什么
You know what I'm talking about.
-巴里 -没错 巴里
- Bari. - Yes, Bari.
巴里行动不能算是个错误
Bari wasn't a mistake.
我当时没得选
I had no choice.
意大利警方掌握了一份名单
The Italian police had names.
他们打算把你送进监狱
They were going to send you to jail!
我不能让这种事情发生
I can't allow that.
你和我在这个行动上投入五年了
You and I have put five years into this.
韦斯特伯恩盯上我了
Westbourne's on to me.
他前所未有地召集了一次会议
He called a meeting, which he never does.
每一次 他都要提起巴里路线
And every time, he brings up Bari.
我是怎么拿到情报的
How did I get the tip-off?
你跟他说了那个故事吗
Well, did you tell him the story?
说了 但他不相信我
Yes. But he doesn't believe me.
-你是个好演员 -还不够好
- You're a good actress. - Not good enough.
你知道那个披萨送餐员是谁杀的吗
Do you know who did the pizza guy?
韦斯特伯恩和你很像 探究一切细节
Westbourne's like you - strictly need-to-know.
却从不泄露任何信息
Gives nothing away.
显然 这得靠警♥察♥了
Clearly, it's going to depend on the police.
他们有进展了吗
Are they anywhere near?
到昨晚为止还没有头绪
Not last night they weren't.
这个案子的调查官是谁
Who's the investigating officer?
凯普·格拉斯皮
Kip Glaspie.
以前是个老师
Used to be a teacher.
她丈夫是小学校长
Her husband's head of a primary school.
典型的新手
Typical new intake.
这样的人都能当警♥察♥ 真同情那些人♥民♥
Feeling sorry for the people they're meant to police.
她上司是谁
Who's her boss?
杰克·海利 擅长搞公♥关♥
Jack Haley. PR man.
这不是他的错
It's not his fault.
现如今警♥察♥这工作就这样
That's the job nowadays.
他们也需要有眼力见 会来事 跟其他人一样
They're in the perception business, like everyone else.
但如果他们快要查出真♥相♥...
But if they get close...
那是我需要的东西 山姆
That's what I need, Sam.
我想监控警方的调查进度
I need police progress monitored.
-好的 -密切关注
- Sure. - Closely.
-好的 -那样我才能知道什么时候会收网
- Sure. - So that I know when the net's drawing in.
你一有消息立刻告诉我
And I need you to tell me as soon as you know.
这能救我的命
It's going to save my life.
相信我
Just... trust me.
桑德利安
Sandrine?
你回来了
You're back!
我在等主教过来
I'm expecting the bishop.
怎么样
How did it go?
-还好 -你帮助他们了吗
- Fine. - What, you helped them?
是啊
Yeah.
我...
I'm...
再和大卫聊聊
going to speak to David again.
剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表