剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表
别和大卫聊
Don't speak to David.
-为什么 -我不想这样
- Why not? - I don't want it.
但之前是你要我找他说的
But it was you who asked me to speak to him!
在你们国家 凡事都是在做交易
In your country everything's a deal,
你认识些什么人 他们能为你做什么事
who you know, what they can do for you.
我又不是乞丐
I'm not a beggar.
这不是在乞讨 琳 这是在利用体系
It isn't begging, Linh, it's using the system.
你想和你前男友破镜重圆吗
What, you want to fix things with your old boyfriend?
他不是我前男友
He wasn't my boyfriend!
我们的确一起在某些委员会待过
We were on some committee together,
一起熬过夜 喝喝红酒
we had some late nights - red wine,
感伤一会 就我们两人
too much self-pity, but from both of us.
没别的了
That's all.
他一团糟
He's a mess.
那不是爱
It wasn't love.
我想回家
I'd rather go home.
我想要一个合法的身份
I want to be legal.
我可以挽留吗
Am I allowed to say this?
我希望你留下
I'd like you to stay.
主教来了
That's the bishop.
-我去开门 -你最好别去
- I'll get it. - It's better you don't.
不 简 我最好去
No, Jane, it's better I do.
-主教 -你好
- Bishop. - Yes.
-我是琳 -很高兴见到你 琳
- I'm Linh. - It's a pleasure to meet you, Linh.
我听说过关于你的很多事
I've heard a lot about you.
进来吧
Come in.
鲁弗斯 我刚泡了茶
Hello, Rufus. I've just made tea.
我上楼了
I'll be upstairs.
希望还能再见到你
I hope I'll see you again.
你最好赶快喝
You'd better get on with it, then.
简 你知道我找你是有什么事
Jane, you know what the issue is.
我给你写了一封正式的信件 还记得吗
I wrote you a formal letter, remember?
我回信了
I answered it.
我知道 你的信存档了 我收到了
I know you did. Your letter's on file. I have it.
所以又有什么新变化了
So tell me, what's changed?
那你听我慢慢说
I'll tell you what's changed.
和你同居的女人
The woman you live with
被发现大半夜在路上
has been found with Class A drugs,
吸食A类毒品
on a pavement, in the middle of the night.
并且她似乎未获许可 在英国非法滞留
And it appears she's overstaying in the UK without permission.
我是个好牧师 鲁弗斯
I'm a good priest, Rufus.
我知道你是
I know you are.
-单纯就作为牧师而言 -我知道自己在干什么
- Pastorally. - I know what I'm doing.
我帮助他人 我是有价值的
I help people. I'm valuable.
至于其他的 私人生活如何并不重要
As for the rest of it, the private stuff is unimportant.
-那是私密的 -你当然可以这么说
- It's private. - You can say that,
但要面对那些教众的人是我
it's me who has to deal with the parishioners.
凡事都是有规矩的
There are rules.
如果你坚持执行这些规矩
And if you enforce those rules,
坦白说 你觉得这个教区就会变得更好吗
can you honestly say this parish will be better off?
但那不是重点
But that isn't the point.
我们几个月前谈论这事的时候
Look, when we discussed this a few months ago,
你对我保证过一件事
you made me a promise.
你当时保证说
It was a promise
你不会让你的私事引起注意
that you wouldn't draw attention to your arrangements.
你会保持低调
You'd keep things low-key.
现在 琳上了报纸 教区的人全知道了
And now, Linh's in newspapers all over the parish.
我看这可算不上低调吧
Low-key? I don't think so.
我们的教会在这里蓬勃发展
Our church is thriving here.
我们在救济穷♥人♥
We're serving the poor.
我们在做着基♥督♥希望我们做的事
We-we're doing what Christ wanted us to.
我跟女人上♥床♥ 真的那么重要吗
Does it really matter if I sleep with a woman?
如果你被人看到跟女人上♥床♥ 那就重要了
It matters if you're seen to sleep with a woman!
我们说好了的 简
We had a deal, Jane.
是吗
Did we?
你知道是这样
You know we did.
你可以在《以弗所书》或其他地方找到
You'll find it in Paul's Letter to the Ephesians, or somewhere,
我不在乎你从哪找
I don't care where.
「你想干什么都行 但求求你别让别人知道」
"Do what you like, but for goodness' sake, keep it to yourself."
在我看来 那就是绝对的真理
As far as I'm concerned, that's Gospel.
我跟一个男人一起生活 你是知道的
I live with a man. You know that.
我知道
I do.
他是我的...
He's my...
伴侣
companion.
好吧
Yes.
约翰每次来教堂 都会站在后面
When he comes to church, John stands at the back.
我们可以睡在一张床上 教会不介意
We can sleep in the same bed, church doesn't mind,
只要我们不触碰生殖器 就没人反对
just as long as we don't touch genitals, nobody objects.
那就是规矩
That's the rule.
你可以称之为虚伪
Now, you can call it hypocrisy,
我称之为敏感性
I call it sensitivity.
鲁弗斯 人们已经不信任任何机构了
Rufus, people no longer believe in institutions
原因就是你刚刚说的这些
and it's for exactly the reasons you're giving me.
一切都是胡言乱语 虚伪至极
Everything's fudge and falsity.
简 我的看法与你恰恰相反
Do you know, Jane, I believe the opposite.
正是你称之为胡言乱语和虚伪的东西
It's only what you call fudge and falsity
才让整个社会保持稳定
which is holding things together at all.
我不能接受一个公开搞女同性恋行为的牧师
I can't have a priest who openly sleeps with a girlfriend
她女朋友不仅是非法移♥民♥ 还在大街上吸毒
who's an illegal immigrant and who's found stoned in the street.
我无法接受这种情况
I can't have that.
那你希望我怎么做
So what do you want me to do?
你这次是一个人来的
You're alone this time.
没错
Yes.
那个男人没跟你一起来
The men are not with you.
没有
No.
有什么原因吗
Is there a reason for that?
我在这边交了一个朋友叫吉莉安
I made a friend here called Gillian.
我跟她说了你的名字
I told her your name.
她说凯普·格拉斯皮是个出色的运动员
She said Kip Glaspie, great athlete.
「出色」可不敢说
I wouldn't say great.
在电视直播时 你摔了下来 后背着地 还弹了一下
On television, you fall on your back and bounce.
那是很有名的视频了
It's famous footage.
因为看的时候让人很痛苦
Because it's painful to watch.
一看就觉得很疼
You hurt when you see it.
我可以给你看看 我手♥机♥上有
Look, I'll show you. It's on my phone.
接下来是来自英国的凯普·格拉斯皮表演撑杆跳
And here comes Great Britain's Kip Glaspie for the pole vault.
-那是你吗 -显然是
- Is that you? - It certainly is.
她快要接近横杆了..
And here she comes for the approach...
不好 她摔下来了
and... Oh, no she's down!
天呐 她摔下来了 那一定很疼
oh my God! She is down! That has got to hurt!
她或许还弹了一下
I think she might have bounced.
-真的很搞笑 -我知道
- It's very funny. - I know.
你为什么要保存在手♥机♥上
Why have it on your phone?
因为 我也说不清
Because, I don't know,
无论如何 那都是我抹不掉的人生经历
it'll always be something that happened to me.
你呢
What about you?
我可没干过任何出名的事
I'm not famous for anything.
不 我是指你以前是做什么工作的
No, I mean, what did you do, before?
我念的是巴格达大学
I wanted to study at Baghdad University.
农学系
Agronomy.
让沙漠成为绿洲
Make the desert fertile.
那是我本来的梦想
That was the plan.
但那是不可能的
But that wasn't possible.
显然 美国人侵略进来了
Obviously, the Americans came in.
吉莉安在这里生活了一辈子
Gillian's lived here her whole life.
现在他们却要把她赶走
Now they're throwing her out.
没有相关文件 她没有任何权利
She has no rights without papers.
-30年 什么都不算 -这种事很正常
- 30 years count for nothing. - It happens.
总是这样的
It's always the same.
当人们犯了个错 就会被清理
People get picked up when they make a mistake.
剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表