剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表
We always have to step in and save the situation.
就像你们处理伊♥拉♥克♥事情一样
Like you did with Iraq.
她们都是好人 真的 大部分都是
They're really nice women. Truly. Most of them.
她们相处得也不错
They all get on pretty well.
平时很少有人闹事吗
You don't have much trouble?
这里就像屠宰场 得安抚好动物们
It's a lot like a slaughterhouse. You need to calm the animals.
她们很快就会下来
They'll be down in a minute.
你不是要带翻译来吗
I thought you were bringing an interpreter?
这次问询以英文进行
We're conducting this interview in English.
我的英语不好
My English not good.
别开头就撒谎 你很聪明
Don't start this meeting with lies. You're an intelligent woman.
-你们也有钱 -你怎么知道的
- You have money. - How you know that?
别演戏了 真的很无聊
说实话吧
法缇玛 我们需要知道你们到英国之后
Fatima, we need to know everything that's happened to you
发生的所有事
since you've arrived.
你说你之前在一家酒店工作
You say you've been working in a hotel?
是的
Yes.
那你们为什么住在车♥库♥里
Why were you living in a garage?
我们在躲藏
We were hiding.
躲藏 你是说有人蓄意杀你哥哥吗
Hiding? So you're saying your brother was killed deliberately?
子弹就是冲他去的
The bullet was meant for him?
原因呢
Because?
因为他知道一些事
Because he knew something.
什么
What?
他有一些文件
He had papers.
什么文件
What papers?
他在海上发现的文件
Papers he found at sea.
到底发生了什么
What happened exactly?
阿卜杜拉占领了船 他跟船长打了一架
Abdullah took over the boat. There was a fight with the captain.
我们必须保护好自己
We had to look out for ourselves.
必须想办法活下去
We had to find a way to survive.
什么办法
What way?
不 我不想说
No. I don't want to say.
好了 我跟你说 法缇玛
All right, I'm going to tell you something, Fatima.
你说你们是从土耳其入境的对吗 从哪里
You say you came through Turkey. Yeah? Where?
我猜是伊兹密尔港 对吗
Izmir, I'd guess. Am I right?
我对伊兹密尔很熟 我知道巴思明广场
I know Izmir. I know Basmane Square.
我了解港口上每一家卖♥♥充气船的店
I know every shop on the port that sells inflatable boats.
我知道去哪里买♥♥发动机 买♥♥汽油
I know where you can buy engines, where you buy petrol,
去哪里买♥♥救生衣
where you buy life jackets.
我甚至知道去哪里买♥♥气球
I know where you buy balloons.
你们买♥♥气球了吗
Did you buy balloons?
这样可以防止行李进水 对吧
Keep your possessions dry, right?
我可能还知道你们在哪个沙滩着陆
I probably know the beach where you landed on
从哪个沙滩靠岸
and the beach where you arrived.
是莱斯沃斯吗 奇奥斯
Was it Lesvos? Chios?
-萨摩斯 -萨摩斯吗 好
- Samos. - Samos. OK.
我需要你告诉我一些我不知道的信息
You're going to have to tell me something I don't already know.
我们出港了
We set out.
然后呢
Yes?
船超载了 船上人太多
The boat was over-loaded. There were too many of us.
我们都被挤到一起
And we were packed together.
我很担心莫娜因为她...
I was worried for Mona because she's...
因为什么
Because what?
阿卜杜拉决定采取措施
Abdullah decided we did something.
于是发生了打斗
There was a fight.
船长被杀了 我只知道这么多
The captain was killed. That's all I know.
他是怎么被杀的
How was he killed?
我不知道 我没看到
I don't know. I didn't see.
法缇玛 我想理解这一切
Fatima, I'm trying to make sense of this.
船长有枪吗
Did the captain have a gun?
是的 好像有
Yes, I think so.
所以 你的意思大概是说
So, somehow, probably what you're saying is
阿卜杜拉肯定是抢了他的枪
Abdullah must have taken the gun from him?
阿卜杜拉是在自卫 他有这个权利
Abdullah was defending himself. He had the right.
他用枪了吗
He used the gun?
等我们到了伦敦 他们杀了阿卜杜拉
And when we got to London, they murdered Abdullah
因为文件在他手上
because he had papers.
他知道那些人贩子是哪些人
He knew who the smugglers were.
所以你能说出他们的名字吗
So you can give us their names?
我不行
I can't.
不行啊
No.
我想也是
I bet you can't.
我可以告诉你们一点
I'll tell you one thing.
只有一点
One thing only.
他们是英国人
They were English.
你是说那些人贩子是英国人吗
You're telling us the people smugglers were English?
我觉得不太可能
I don't think that's very likely.
是真的 那是英国人的船
It's true. Englishman owns the boat.
一切都归英国人管 所有手续都是
Englishman runs everything. Everything.
护照 火车 船票 这是一流服务
Passports, trains, tickets. This is A-grade service.
-好吧 你说你们是从阿勒颇来的 -对
- All right. You said you came from Aleppo? - Yes.
在城市被毁之前 你在一家酒店工作
You worked in a hotel before the city was destroyed.
酒店名字叫什么
Can you name the hotel?
百伦酒店
The Baron.
我知道百伦酒店 酒店在哪条街上
I know the Baron. What street is it on?
木塔纳比街
Al Mutanabbi.
不对
No.
-重新说一次 -我可能说错了
- Try again. - I may have made a mistake.
确实如此
Yeah, you did.
是在汉达克街上
It's on Al Khandaq.
不对
No.
百伦酒店
The Baron Hotel...
在百伦街上
is on Baron Street.
你说的整个故事都是假的
Your whole fucking story is a lie.
你才不是什么叙利亚人
You're no more Syrian than I am.
你的文件档案丢了
You lost your papers.
得了吧 我们都知道
Please! We all know
叙利亚人几乎全能得到政♥治♥庇护
Syrians automatically qualify for asylum.
突然大家都变成叙利亚人了 你到底是什么身份
Suddenly everyone's Syrian. What are you?
我不过是个中等程度的英国种族歧视者
I'm just a mid-level English racist,
但我能看出来区别
but I do know the difference.
你是他妈的伊♥拉♥克♥人
You're fucking Iraqi.
这样一来 你无权寻求政♥治♥庇护
Therefore, you have no right to asylum,
如果你以为拒绝提供情报 就能勒索我们
and if you think you can blackmail us by withholding information,
你就错了
you're wrong.
我不信任你
I don't trust you.
除非我先拿到证件
Not till I have papers.
一份居住许可 我和我妹妹都要
A residence permit, for me and for my sister.
程序不是这样的
That's not how it works.
先提供情报 然后我们再考虑
Information first and then we'll consider.
我们不会做出任何承诺
And we don't do promises.
顺便说一句 我不相信你说的人贩子是英国人
By the way, I don't believe in your Englishman.
英国人贩子 我们却不知道他们的存在 怎么可能
An English people-smuggler and we don't know of him?
那阿卜杜拉为什么在这里被杀
Then why was Abdullah killed here?
她是个骗子 她什么都说得出
She's a fucking liar. She'll say anything.
她说的我一个字都不信
I didn't believe a word she said.
只要能帮她拿到签证 她甚至说得出
She'll say the Archbishop of Canterbury's
「坎特伯雷大主教在阿勒颇经营一日游」这种鬼话
running day trips from Aleppo if she thinks that'll get her a visa.
-他们都一个德性 -你指的是哪些人
- They're all the same. - Who are "They"?
你清楚得很
You know perfectly well.
她哥哥被射杀在街头
Her brother was shot in the street
因为他知道人贩子的名字
because he knew the name of the smuggler.
-想想吧 有什么说不通的 -谁杀了他
- Think about it. What's your problem with that? - Who shot him?
我们刚接手不到一天
We haven't even had 24 hours!
你们真是太可悲了
You people are utterly pathetic.
你们没有胆识
You've no balls.
你们恨不得在大街上到处给人发签证
You want to hand out visas like confetti.
你们都算不上警♥察♥ 只不过是社工 她们清楚
You're not even police. You're social workers. They know that.
她们会诱你上钩 告诉你你想听到的话
They'll hook you. Tell you exactly what you want to hear.
我们连她们的真名都不知道
剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表