剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表
She said she saw you committing suicide on television.
把电♥话♥给我
Give it here.
好了 是我
Yeah, it's me.
是的 谢谢你的关心
Yeah. Thank you for asking.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不确定
I'm not sure.
事实是 我得做决定
The truth is, I have to decide.
见到你很高兴
Yeah, yeah. Nice to see you.
2号♥和3号♥审讯室
Interview rooms two and three.
好的 这边请
All right, can you come this way, please?
我是内森·比尔克
Yeah, it's Nathan Bilk.
你之前让我给你打电♥话♥
You asked me to call you
告知你我们这边的进展
and let you know how we were doing.
昨晚我们获得了人贩子的一些照片
We got some pictures of the smugglers last night.
很好 哪里得来的照片
OK, good, where?
手♥机♥拍的录像 画质很好 我们很快就找到人了
Mobile phone. Good footage. We picked them up pretty quickly.
没问题 我想问你的是
No problem. That's what I wanted to ask you.
你能帮一下我们吗
Can you give us any help?
是的 你听说过穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿克曼吗
Yeah, have you heard of Mehmet Akman?
没有
No?
布兰·德米尔呢
Bhuran Demir?
没有
No.
就这些吗 录像里还有其他人吗
Is that it? Is that everyone on the footage?
不 我...
No, I, erm...
不 我不认识什么女人
No, I don't know of any woman,
但我会去调查一下
I'm going to make inquiries, though.
谢谢
Thanks.
波娜
Berna.
恐怕有个坏消息
Bad news, I'm afraid.
好的
Ok.
波娜·亚拉兹
Berna Yalaz?
什么事
Yes?
我们有证据表明你可能涉嫌非法活动
We've got evidence you may be involved in illegal activity.
跟我们走吧
Come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
凯普 你还记得你之前要找一名女军人吗
Kip, you know how you were looking for a female soldier?
-怎么说 -今早在考菲尔
- Well? - At Calfhill this morning
皇家萨里的一名上尉发疯了 劫了一个人♥质♥
a captain in the Royal Surreys went crazy, took a hostage.
她现在消失了
She's now disappeared.
你需要快点到那边去 把那边的情况告诉我
You need to get down there quick. Let me know what you find.
-她叫什么名字 -桑德利安·肖
- What's her name? - Sandrine Shaw.
长官
Sir?
如果我是你 就把门关上
I'd close the door if I were you.
内森去哪了
Where's Nathan?
他刚刚开始进行审问
Oh, he's just in the process of starting the interviews.
好吧 我对你要说的事很感兴趣
Well, I'm going to be very interested in what you have to say.
我相信你肯定感兴趣 长官
I'm sure you will, sir.
或许你可以总结一下
Perhaps you could summarise.
案子有进展了
Things are moving.
我们拿到了有关那两名男子的监控录像 画质很好
We've got very good CCTV footage of the two men.
拍到了他们抛尸劳丽·斯通后在路上的画面
We've got them on the road after they dumped Laurie Stone.
-那个女人呢 -不 她没跟他们在一起
- The woman? - No, she wasn't with them.
所以我们对那个女人还毫无线索 只有手♥机♥录像
So we've got nothing on the woman except the phone footage?
我们正在把她带回来
We're bringing her in right now.
拉奇找到了她吃早饭的那家咖啡店
Rakhee found the cafe where she has breakfast
店主把她的住址告诉了我们
and the owner told us where she lived.
所以我们抓到了人贩子
So we have the smugglers
但我们还不知道是谁杀了那个送披萨的人
but we don't yet know who killed the pizza man?
我猜想那三个土耳其人都是为别人卖♥♥命的
My guess is the three Turks were all working for someone else.
但给他们一点好处 他们会开口的不是吗
But they will speak, won't they, given the right incentive?
我这么问是因为 你似乎非常善于
I ask because you seem to have developed some extraordinary skill
撬开别人紧闭的嘴
in getting silent people to open their mouths.
我本来是要跟你说这个的 长官
I was going to talk to you about this, sir.
所以你为什么没说
So why didn't you?
一个女人呆在哈斯弗里特36小时 一直不开口
Yes, a woman sits in Harlsfleet for 36 hours, giving us nothing,
突然间她就全盘托出了
suddenly she gives us everything,
整个案件豁然开朗
the whole case is thrown wide open.
你是有多强大的劝说力量 来让她改变主意的
By what powers of persuasion did you get her to change her mind?
怎么 你以为我不会问吗
What, you thought I wouldn't ask?
不是
No.
你太出格了 凯普
You are so far out to sea, Kip,
我不知道你凭什么觉得你还能圆回来
I don't know how you think you're going to swim back.
说吧
Well?
不知怎的 昨天在我们会面的时候
Somehow, at our meeting yesterday,
我觉得我有授权
I felt I had authorisation.
是吗
Did you?
是的
Yes.
你觉得
You felt?
给法缇玛·阿西夫英国居民身份
To offer British residency to Fatima Asif.
于是你就大胆地干了
So you went ahead.
你对她妹妹也做了这样的承诺吗
Did you throw the sister in, too?
事实上 确实如此
As a matter of fact, I did.
她们两个今后都可以住在英国
The two of them living in Britain for the rest of their lives
就为了我们能破案 我提过可以开这种条件吗
so we can crack a case? Did I discuss such an offer?
没明确说
Not in so many words.
那不就得了
Well, then.
我意会到了
I discerned it.
当时确实有这个意思
It was in the air.
你是有什么超能力吗
Do you have gifts of the paranormal?
我没有
I don't think so.
即使我这样暗示了 你觉得
And even if I had suggested it, did you think
我有权力开这样的条件吗
I was in a position to make such an offer?
没有
No.
那你凭什么觉得你有权这么做
Then why did you think you were?
你干这工作多久了
How long you been in this job?
8年
Eight years.
但你却还不明白
And you don't get it yet?
我们在底层 凯普
We're below stairs, Kip.
我们要服从所有人的命令 却控制不了任何人
We're answerable to everyone and we control no-one.
你干了8年 我♥干♥了20年
You've done eight, I've done 20.
我感触更深
I feel it more.
所以你不觉得 如果他们没给我们留任何余地
Sir, don't you think, if they won't give us any wiggle room,
我们就得给自己制♥造♥一些吗
we have to make some for ourselves?
事关她们一辈子的生活啊 凯普
These are people's lives, Kip.
你从她们的角度考虑过吗
Have you considered it from their point of view?
你给了她们希望 却没权力兑现
You're holding out hope you're in no position to give.
你能心安理得吗 你胆子太大了
Are you at peace with that? How dare you?
你有没有想过如果那些女人发现你在说谎
Has it occurred to you what's going to happen to these women
会发生什么事
when they find out you lied?
我没说谎 我仔细考量过了
I didn't lie. I calculated.
你应该先问过我
You should have asked me.
我知道如果问了你 你肯定得拒绝
I knew if I'd asked you, you'd have had to say no.
长官 我觉得我有能力兑现我的许诺
Sir, I think I'm going to be able to make good on my promises.
是吗 你♥他♥妈♥要怎么兑现
Oh, yeah? How the hell are you going to do that?
你这是在赌 凯普
You're gambling, Kip,
你甚至不知道这场赌博是否会有回报
and you don't even know if this gamble's going to pay off.
恭喜你 你运气不错
Congratulations. You've had a bit of luck.
这不是运气
Not luck.
好吧不是 但...
Well, no, but...
有进展了
getting somewhere.
你听上去有点惊讶
You sound surprised.
你怎么知道
How did you know?
什么
Sorry?
关于我们的运气 你是怎么知道的
About our luck. How did you know?
我很想知道你为什么一直在保护这些混♥蛋♥
It interests me why you've been protecting these bastards.
我有在保护他们吗
Have I been protecting them?
是的 你一直在误导媒体
Yes. You've been feeding misleading stories to the press.
我想知道你为什么要费心做那些事
I was wondering why you'd bother to do that.
倘若果真如此 我也想知道
I would wonder that, too, if it were true.
我认为原因只有一个
I've decided there can only be one reason.
什么原因
剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表