剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表
It's hardly your fault.
你对他有什么了解吗
Do you have an idea of him?
-你指上帝吗 -嗯
- You mean God? - Yeah.
我更愿意称其为她 不过你执意的话就他吧
I prefer to say her, but him if you insist.
很了解 你呢
Very clear idea. You?
今早醒来 我就想出门
I woke up this morning and I thought I'd just get out.
逃离
Escape.
但如果我这么做 我就会有负罪感
But if I do that, I'll just feel guilty.
或许这是我更经常去天主教堂的原因
Perhaps that is why I use the Catholic more often.
他们对罪过的宽恕性更高
They are better on guilt.
劳丽 你做了什么
Laurie, what did you do?
我让一个人去送死了
I sent a man to his death.
是我派他出去的
It was me that sent him out.
不是故意的 对吗
Not knowingly. Did you?
我派他去的
I sent him.
劳丽 你知道他会死吗
Laurie, did you know?
那就好
Well, then.
有些知道是另一种知道
There's knowing and knowing.
并且 有某种感觉
There's...feeling.
我得去家访了
I'm going to have to make my visit.
你如果愿意的话 可以留在这
I'd like to feel you'll stay here if you want.
我不会离开太久 并且这里很欢迎你
I'm not going to be long, and you're very welcome.
谢谢
Thank you.
好
Good.
回见 好吗
See you later, OK?
天呐
Oh, fuck.
这样没用的
This isn't going to work.
-什么没用 -回避黛布拉 她办公室已经乱套了
- What isn't? - Avoiding Deborah. Her office is going nuts.
如果只是她的办公室 随它去吧
Oh, well, if it's just her office.
不是 是她本人
It isn't. It's herself in person.
天啊 你和党♥魁♥谈话了
Gosh, you spoke to the leader!
那个早间新闻的女主持人也给你打了电♥话♥
And that breakfast television woman called you.
-真的吗 -她有什么目的
- Really? - What does she want?
她这种存在超越你的阶层了吧
Bit out of your class, isn't she?
我不告诉你 记住 信息就是力量
I'm not going to tell you. Remember, information is power.
《伦敦晚旗报》想要你发表评论
And The Standard wants a comment.
-评论什么 -死去的叙利亚人 你得安抚民众
- On what? - On your dead Syrian. You need to reassure the public.
-安抚什么 -保证会缉拿到真凶
- Reassure them about what? - That the killer's going to be found.
我现在成了福尔摩斯吗
What am I, Sherlock Holmes now?
又不是让你承诺会亲自找到他
You're not saying you're going to find him.
听着 人们患上疟疾的几率
Listen, people have a higher chance of catching malaria
都比被一个戴橡胶头套的杀手♥枪♥杀的几率高
than they do of being shot dead by a killer in a rubber balaclava.
橡胶 你怎么知道的
Rubber? How do you know that?
因为我是个出色的选区议员
Because I happen to be a very good constituency MP.
我得跟黛布拉说点什么
I have to say something to Deborah.
-为什么 -她觉得你会
- Why? - She thinks you're planning to break ranks
在周四的监控投票上持相反意见
in the surveillance vote on Thursday.
她为什么会这么觉得
Where on earth did she get that idea?
大卫 我没法拖住她太久
David, I can't hold her off for much longer.
我相信你可以编出一个完美谎言的
I'm sure you will lie beautifully.
对了
Oh, by the way...
什么事
Yes?
你能找到负责本案的警探吗
Can you please find the detective in charge of this case?
-为什么 -我刚说了 信息就是力量
- Why? - I just told you - information is power.
这里是大卫·马尔斯办公室
David Mars' office. ..
我还没见到他 他还没来
No, I haven't seen him, he isn't in yet.
当然 他来了我就通知你
Of course, I'll let you know when he is.
该死 我简直不敢相信
For fuck's sake! I don't believe this.
怎么会这样
How the hell did this happen?
-怎么了 -他们刚把我们的目击者带走了
- What's going on? - Only now they've taken our witnesses away.
-谁 -该死的联合拘留部 还能是谁
- Who? - Fucking JDG, who else?
怎么回事
What happened?
我们早上把他们安置到酒店
We put them in a hotel for the morning,
边防部队联♥系♥联合拘留部
Border Force talks to JDG,
联合拘留部出现 把他们带走
JDG turns up, takes them away.
显然他们的文件没有任何问题
Apparently their paperwork was perfect.
这种事时有发生
It happens all the time.
你不得不承认这有点厉害
You have to admit it's kind of impressive.
至少很高效
At least it's efficient.
你知道哈斯弗里特在哪儿吧
I suppose you know where Harlsfleet is.
是的 埃塞克斯
I do. Essex.
从A12公路过去 90分钟的车程
Down the A12. 90 minutes in traffic.
我现在就可以告诉你
I can tell you right now,
-你得预约 -什么
- you're going to have to make an appointment. - What?
你要提前打个电♥话♥
You have to call ahead.
你需要一份签了字的信用函通知书
You have to have a letter of instruction. Signed.
我们不是警♥察♥吗
I thought we were the police.
对他们来说我们只是一个普通机构而已
So to them, we're just one more agency.
他们非常多疑
They're suspicious.
他们怀疑所有人
They're suspicious of everyone.
他们觉得我别有动机
They think I have a hidden agenda?
为《广角镜》工作
Works for Panorama,
在我的帽子里藏着相机进去吗
goes in with a camera in my fucking hat?
我在来这的路上顺便去了下那家披萨店
I called by the pizza place on the way in.
-是吗 -劳丽本该来工作但她没来
- Oh, yeah? - Laurie was due in for work but she hasn't appeared.
在她把一个外送员派出去而且被杀了的第二天
Oh, one day after she sends a guy out to be killed
-她没去上班 -我就是这个意思
- and she's not there? - That's what I'm saying.
她去看牙医了吗
Is she at the dentist?
我们现在做的不就是这个吗 找到她
Isn't that what we do now? Find her?
你该睡会觉了
You should get some sleep.
在取得进展前 我不准备睡觉
I'm not going to sleep until we make some progress.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?!
你可能要很长一段时间不能睡觉了
Well, you may be awake for a very long time.
-你这是为了什么 -你指什么
- What's this about? - What's what about?
通宵工作 因为这是你的第一个大案子吗
Working through the night. Just because it's your first big case?
还是家里有麻烦 过度加班实在太蠢了
Or trouble at home? It's just stupid, over-working.
归根结底 这种工作方式很低效
When it comes down to it, it's inefficient.
这个案子对你而言意义非凡 不是吗
This case means something to you, doesn't it?
你要说什么
Are you going to say what?
你必须跟我谈谈 桑德利安
So you have to talk to me, Sandrine.
如果不这样做 你知道会有什么后果
If you don't, then you know the problem.
我失败了 我没通过
I fail. I don't pass.
这不是个测试
It's not a test.
别那么想 这不是给你设障碍
Don't think of it like that. It's not a hurdle.
只是预防措施
It's a precaution.
符合所有人的利益
And it's in everybody's interest.
你不能重新部署行动
You can't redeploy on operations
也肯定不能回归特别任务部
and you certainly can't go back to Special Duties
除非我确信你已经抛开过往了
until I'm convinced you've put away the past.
是的 我知道
Yes. I know that.
我真地感觉好多了
Well, I'm really feeling much better.
从什么时候开始的
Since?
从开始心理治疗 这对我很有帮助
Since we started this process. It's helped.
团总部怎么样
How's Regimental HQ?
挺好的
Good.
你在那边呆的舒服吗
You're comfortable there?
非常舒服
Completely.
没有什么问题
No problems?
没有
None.
我
I, erm,
我想直奔主题跟你再聊聊关于你的愤怒
I want to hone in and talk about anger again.
寻血猎犬营地的记录上
The notes from Camp Bloodhound
写着你抵达塞浦路斯的时候非常愤怒
say you arrived in Cyprus very, very angry.
-我没有愤怒 -当时你刚刚从外面回来
- Not angry. - When you came back from the tour? Straight after?
不 是悲痛
No. Distressed.
他们很明确地记录着是愤怒
They specifically say angry.
赫尔曼德发生的事 我觉得我有责任
I felt responsible for what happened in Helmand.
你指的是
In particular?
那些替我工作的阿富汗女人
The Afghan women who were working for me.
慢慢会跟她们形成亲密关系
剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表