剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表
我能回去继续睡觉了吗
Can I go back to bed?
「亲爱的简 我要走了
"Dear Jane, I'm going to go now.
无论如何 我必须自己把事情解决
"I've got to sort things out for myself - whatever that means.
事发的那一刻永远能让你措手不及 真是可笑
"Funny how you're never ready when the moment comes.
你以为自己准备好了 但其实没有
"You think you'll be ready, but you're not.
我早就知道什么才是对的 但却忽略了
"I knew what was right and I ignored it.
我能怎么办 感谢聆听
"What can I do? Thanks for listening.
能与一个牧师交谈对我意义重大 劳丽留」
"It means the world to me to talk to a priest. Laurie."
你知道现在是什么时间吗
Have you any idea what time it is?
-不知道 -我知道 因为我有朋友在楼上
- No. - Yeah, well, I do, cos I've got a friend up there.
你越快回答我的问题
Well, the quicker you answer my questions,
就可以越快回到她身边 或者是他
the quicker you can get back to her. Or him.
喝咖啡吗
Coffee?
不
No.
你所为何事
What's this about?
我周二在哈斯弗里特拘留中心
So, I had a meeting on Tuesday at Harslfeet Detention Centre
同莫娜和法缇玛·阿西夫谈了话
with Mona and Fatima Asif.
不过这事《伦敦晚旗报》已经知道了
But I'm telling you something the Evening Standard already knows.
-我知道吗 -当然
- Do I know that? - I'm sure you do.
不然你怎么可能第二天就报道出来
How else could you have splashed the story the next day?
我懂了
Oh, I get it!
这是警♥察♥在
This is the police asking
要求记者公开他们的线人 对吗
journalists to disclose their sources, is it?
这我可不指望
I wouldn't expect that.
我知道你是多么有职业操守
I know how deep your professional ethics go.
先是关于经济移♥民♥的胡扯
First came the economic migrant bollocks...
是胡扯吗 我不觉得
Yeah, is it bollocks, though? I don't think so.
然后又是关于伊♥斯♥兰♥黑帮斗争的胡扯
Then the Islamic gang war bollocks.
这消息是从哪儿来的
Where did that one come from?
有人在给你透露消息 罗伯特
Someone's spitting in your mouth, Robert.
我差不多已经猜到是谁了
And I've got a fair idea who it is.
你想问什么
What do you want to ask?
没什么
Nothing.
我什么都不想问 所以我才亲自来
I don't want to ask anything. That's why I came in person.
我不想打电♥话♥
I didn't want to phone.
我想看你听到我说"安♥全♥部♥门"后的表情
I wanted to see your face when I said "Security services".
我什么都不会跟你说的
I'm not telling you anything.
是啊
No.
谢谢
Thank you.
回去找你朋友吧
Go and join your friend.
拜托
Please...
我妹妹要生了
My sister's having the baby.
她需要去医院
She needs a hospital.
你们答应她会送她去医院的
She was promised a hospital.
她需要助产士
She needs a midwife.
好 我去叫救护车
Ok. I'll call for an ambulance.
快点
Come on, hurry up.
没事的
It's all right.
别怕
Don't be frightened.
你为何拿着枪
Why are you carrying a gun?
坐下
Sit down.
我是来和你谈谈你丈夫的
I've come to talk to you about your husband.
蒂姆
Tim?
对我来说他是戴森少校
He's Major Dyson to me.
你能把枪放下吗 拜托了 桑德利安
Can you put the gun down, please, Sandrine?
这样没法聊天
It's impossible to talk.
蒂姆告诉我你之前上战场的经历很糟糕
Tim tells me that you had a very bad tour
回来后有点精神错乱
and came back distraught.
他是这么说的吗
He said that, did he?
-是的 -这是他的诊断 对吗
- Yes. - That's his diagnosis, is it?
如果你愿意 我可以给他打电♥话♥ 让他过来
Well, I can call him if you like, get him to join us.
不用 我想找的是你
No. It's you I want to talk to.
你丈夫跟你说的是谎言
What your husband told you is a lie.
他说谎成性 是个好色之徒
He is a compulsive liar and a lecher
他把他的上一任助理逼到精神崩溃
and he drove his last assistant to a nervous breakdown.
据我所知 她性生活混乱
As I understand it, she had issues with promiscuity
降低服役男士兵们的士气
and lowered morale among serving male soldiers.
他是这么跟你说的吗
Is that what he told you?
是的 没错
That's what he said, yes.
我百分百相信他
And I trust him 100%.
我在外面的花♥园♥里待了一整夜
I was out in the garden, all night,
想着你的孩子们
thinking about your children
以及他们将如何面对这一切
and how they'll have to deal with it.
面对什么
Deal with what?
有一个强♥奸♥犯父亲
Having a rapist for a father.
强♥奸♥犯 这话从何说起
A rapist? What makes you say that?
你以为呢
What do you think?
你上次出征到底经历了什么
What exactly did happen on your last tour?
我们要谈的不是这个
That's not what we're talking about.
不是吗
Isn't it?
我加入军队为国效力
I went into the military to serve my country.
没指望被谁感谢 没人指望被感谢
Not expecting to be thanked - nobody expects to be thanked -
我没有 但我希望能享受我父亲口中的
I didn't - but expecting to enjoy what my father called
「袍泽之情」
the bonds of decency.
共同的价值观
Shared values.
那是我想要的 你丈夫视这些价值观如粪土
That's what I wanted. Your husband shat on those values.
这是你一面之词
So you claim.
他操了我 就因为他掌握了有利条件
He fucked me for no other reason but because he had an advantage.
问他去
Ask him.
我会的
I intend to.
我能问问是什么有利条件吗
Can I ask you what the advantage was?
我只是想让你知道你身边人的真面目
I wanted you to know who you're living with, that's all.
你其实知道的 对吗 女人一向知道
You know, don't you? The woman always knows.
那你就没必要告诉我
Then you didn't have to tell me.
那操♥你♥妈♥的 菲比·戴森 因为你知道他的为人
Well, then, fuck you, Phoebe Dyson, because you know who he is!
你却默默接受
And you live with it.
你是教唆者
You're the enabler.
你和他一样有罪
You are as guilty as he is.
请把枪放下
Please put it down.
放下枪 我们可以好好谈
Put it down and we can talk this over.
不 没什么好谈的
No, there is nothing to talk over.
到了明天 这些都不重要了
It's not going to matter by the end of today.
你这话什么意思
What does that mean?
桑德利安 请告诉我那是什么意思
Sandrine, I'd like you to tell me what that means.
意思就是 你要把你的车给我
It means, you're going to give me your car.
我知道你也有所谓的代步车
I know you have what nice people call a run-around.
没错 我有车
I have a car, yes.
我要把车开走 然后留下你
I'm going to take it and then I'm going to leave you
和你该死的强♥奸♥犯丈夫
for the rest of your ruined life,
过完你操蛋的余生
with your screwed-up fuck of a rapist husband.
钥匙
Keys!
遥控器
Zapper.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在你知道他的为人了 你永远无法否认了
Now you know who he is, and you can never say that you don't.
没事的
你情况挺好的
呼吸
呼吸
他也要寸步不离地守着吗
和领导的会面怎么样
So how did the meeting go with our leader?
棒极了
Like a dream.
我没被开除吧
Do I still have a job?
你多年前求职时走错了一步
You made a bad career move many years ago.
你该抱一个明日之星的大腿的
You should have attached yourself to a rising star.
我当年以为你就是啊
That's what I thought you were.
我可不是 我不适合这个体制
No, not me. I'm not built for the system.
你注定要智胜这体制
You're built to outwit the system.
那不就是体制存在的意义吗 被人智胜
Isn't that the point of systems? To outwit them!
是苏琪·文森特
Suki Vincent.
跟她说我不在
Tell her I'm not here.
喂
Hello?
是的 他在这
Yes, he's here.
她说她在电视上看到你自杀
剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表