剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表
What reason's that?
因为你也牵涉其中
Because you've got a cock in this fight.
不然就是因为你是个人口贩子
Either that or you're a people-smuggler.
有证据吗
Do you have any evidence?
直觉而已
It started as an instinct.
我有一种感觉 被玩弄的感觉
There's a feeling, a feeling of being played.
然后我找罗伯特·沃尔什谈过
Then I spoke to Robert Walsh.
罗伯特·沃尔什 是哪个...
Robert Walsh? Remind me...
你上学时的朋友
The friend you were at school with.
那个罗伯特·沃尔什
That Robert Walsh.
好像是托特纳姆的学校
Tottenham, was it?
是在海布里
Highbury.
跟你说一声
Just so you know,
我已向法缇玛·阿西夫和莫娜提供定居权
I've had to offer residency to Fatima Asif and to Mona.
没想到你还有这个权力
I'm surprised you can do that.
我没有
I can't.
我需要你帮我搞定
I need you to fix it for me.
难怪 所以你来找我
Oh, right, that's why you're here.
没错
Yes.
你找我就是为了帮这个忙
That's what you need me for.
你们军情五处随意派发公民身份
At MI5 you hand out citizenship like Smarties to anyone
给有助大局的人 而法缇玛正属其列
who helps the cause, so, Fatima helped the cause.
你的答复是
What's your answer?
你知道我会怎么答
You know the answer.
我不会帮忙的
I'm not going to do that.
为什么
Why not?
保护你这种人
Protect your arse?
又一个破坏规矩 投机取巧走捷径的警探
One more corner-cutting detective who breaks the rules.
起码我们有规矩
At least we have rules.
又一个忿忿不平只会抱怨的人
One more grunt with a grievance.
恐怕不行
I don't think so.
我手上有对你有价值的人
I'm holding some people who are of value to you.
怎么说
In what way?
你最不希望的就是他们
The last thing you can allow is for these people
在监狱中度过余生
to live their lives behind bars.
我们得做交易 你和我
We're going to have to trade, you and I.
我们要么选择现在交易 要么晚些时候
We can either do it now or we can do it later.
聪明人会现在就做
An intelligent man would do it now.
山姆 你犯下的第一个错误就是把我当白♥痴♥
First mistake, Sam - you took me for an idiot.
我真不敢相信你还要继续犯错
I can't believe you're making a second.
不好意思 我认为你是在虚张声势
Sorry, I think this is a bluff.
如果要做交易
If we're going to trade
你手上肯定有对我重要的东西
you'd have to be holding something important to me.
我确实有
I am.
你如果认为那些[男]人对我很重要
If you think those men are of any significance to me...
我说是[男]人了吗
Did I say men?
突然间你就感兴趣了
Suddenly you're interested.
好吧 重大消息
OK. Breaking news.
我们正把波娜·亚拉兹带回警局
We're bringing in Berna Yalaz.
不
No.
交易达不成
No deal.
-考虑一下 -不 不行
- Think about it. - No. Nothing.
两个伊♥拉♥克♥人在英国久居
What difference does it make to you
对你又有什么影响呢
if a couple of Iraqis spend the rest of their lives in Britain?
也不算是打开潘多拉的盒子吧
Not exactly opening the floodgates, is it?
假如我帮忙 就是承认军情五处也参与其中
If I did this for you, I'd be admitting MI5 involvement.
我才不会那么做
I'm not going to do that.
好吧
Fine.
不过我还是有点惊讶的
Though I'm a little shocked
你那么轻易就背叛了自己的朋友
at how lightly you betray your friends.
我以为你们这些人不至于这么卑劣呢
I'd have expected better of your outfit.
我没有背叛任何人
I'm not betraying anyone.
等你去探监时
Well, you can discuss that point
可以跟你的特工讨论这个问题
when you visit your agent in prison.
你自己决定
Your call.
我要回去了
I'm going back.
天呐 亲爱的 你没事吧
Oh, my God, darling. Are you all right?
当然没事 我怎么会有事呢
Yes, of course I'm all right. Why wouldn't I be?
我根本不担心她真会开枪
I never thought for a moment she was going to use it.
菲比 对你来说一定是可怕的经历
Oh, Phoebe, how awful for you!
确实
Yes.
我想和我妻子单独谈谈
I wonder if I could have a moment alone with my wife.
好的
Right.
她说你发现了什么东西 就以此要挟
She said you blackmailed her with something you found out
逼她上♥床♥
and forced her to bed.
拜托 亲爱的 她胡说八道
Oh, come on, sweetheart, she'll say anything!
那女人就是个疯子
The woman's mad!
所有女人都是疯子吗
Are all women mad?
你想让我留下来吗 她可能还会再来的
Do you want me to stay? She may come back.
如果你愿意 我可以整天在家陪你
I can stay home all day if you like.
问题在于 蒂姆
The trouble is, Tim...
她说的每个字我都信
I believe every word she said.
好的
Ok.
情况如何
How are we doing?
你在这里干什么
Why are you in here?
我受命等在房♥里
I've been ordered to stay in the room.
真没人性
This is inhuman.
或许在哈斯弗里特可以 但在这里不行
This may be acceptable at Harlsfleet - it is not acceptable here.
马上滚出这间房♥ 立刻
Get out of this room! Now!
十分感谢
Thank you so much.
让我看看现在什么情况
Now, let's see what we have here.
看这个
Look at this.
简妮维发的 是她的银行账户
Genevieve sent it. It's her bank account.
看这里 还有这里
Look, there and there.
凯伦在偷钱
Karen's stealing.
没错
Yeah.
或许某种程度上 这也让我松了一口气
Well, I suppose in a way it's a relief.
松一口气 怎么说
A relief? Why?
我这就去处理
I'm going to deal with it.
你得回来投票
You have to be back for the vote.
大卫 你必须回来
David, you have to!
多谢 我会记住的
Thank you. I will bear that in mind.
内森 你那边怎么样
Nathan, how are you getting on?
有人跟波娜谈过吗
Has anyone spoken to Berna yet?
很好 那等我回来再谈
Good, then don't till I get there.
你什么时候回来
And when's that going to be?
凯普 听得到吗
Kip, are you still there?
波娜的电♥话♥拿到了吗
Do we have Berna's phone?
-拿到了 -很好 绝对不能列为证物
- Yeah. - Good. On no account allow it into evidence.
介意我主导问话吗
Do you mind if I lead?
你不会想叫律师来的 对吧 波娜
So, you're not going to want a lawyer, are you, Berna?
你为什么会这么认为
What makes you think that?
毕竟我们还没有对你提出指控
And since we're not yet charging you with anything,
律师可以先缓缓
we can leave that off.
没问题吧 很好
OK by you? Good.
给你介绍一下情况
Just to bring you up to speed,
我们正在穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿克曼
we're getting DNA evidence
和布兰·德米尔的货车后部
for the murder of Laurie Stone
搜寻杀害劳丽·斯通的DNA证据
off the back of a van owned by Mehmet Akman and Bhuran Demir.
你认识这两个人吗
Do you know these men?
当然 认识一辈子了
Sure. My whole life.
怎么说
How so?
-从小认识 -你知道他们是做什么的吗
- From childhood. - Do you know what they do for a living?
物流
Logistics.
那你呢 你做什么的呢
And you? What do you do for a living?
我是个翻译
I'm a translator.
翻译什么
Translating what?
土耳其语和英语互译
Turkish/English.
书籍翻译吗
That's books?
书籍 电影
Books, films.
我翻译字幕
剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表