剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表
-是的 -你从哪里弄到这些的
- Yeah. - Where did you get this?
我去了夜店
Er, I went to a club.
你有身份证件吗
Do you have any ID?
-身上没有 -那你家里有吗
- Er, not on me, no. - Do you have any at home?
-有 -你家在哪
- Yeah. - Where's home?
斯托克韦尔公园路
Stockwell Park Road.
好吧 待会儿会有人来把你送回去
OK, someone's going to take you down there in a few moments, OK?
目前来说 你是一起谋杀案的唯一目击者
As far as we can tell, you're the sole witness to a murder.
等你大脑清醒的时候 回想一下
When your brain is functioning again, think back.
看看你有没有漏掉什么
Think about if there's anything that you might have overlooked.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
-能 -好的
- Yeah. - OK.
明天一早到警局去一趟
Come in first thing tomorrow morning.
谢谢你
Thank you.
阿卜杜拉的手♥机♥
Abdullah's phone.
告诉我你的发现
Tell me.
我查了下"常用地点"
I went into "Frequent locations".
我觉得如果这个是工作地点 这个就是他家
I'm thinking if that's work, that's home.
我们走
Let's go.
"亲爱的大卫
"Dear David...
我觉得对我来说
"I think it's easier for me
用传统的方式写一封正式的信件比较好
to write an old-fashioned, proper letter,
因为当我跟你在一起时 我经常词不达意
"Because when I'm with you I never seem able to say what I mean.
说的话总是很残忍♥ 但这不是我想要的
"It comes out cruel, and that's not what I want.
你已经有太多次失败的感情经历了
"You've had so many failed relationships,
你不相信这世上还有人
"you don't believe that anyone
认为你值得她去付出
could possibly find you worth the effort.
不管你信不信 我认为你是值得的
"But believe it or not, I do.
所以我才这么生气
"That's why I get so angry.
因为只要你停下片刻想一想
"Because if you just stopped for five minutes,
就会明白 有些事我能看清 但你不能
"There's something I can see and you can't -
事实上 你是个非常好的人"
"The truth is, you're a very good soul."
大卫
David!
你到这里来干什么
What are you doing here?
这是我的选区 罗伯
Well, it's my constituency, Rob.
-仅此而已吗 -你知道些什么
- Is that the only reason? - What do you know?
据说是仇恨犯罪 有移♥民♥在大街上被枪杀
They're saying it's a hate crime. Immigrant shot in the street.
如果你能发表下看法让我引用 那感激不尽
I'd love a quote if you can give me one.
我是大卫·马尔斯
David Mars.
还好吧 怎么回事
Is everything all right? What happened?
抱歉 我不是有意打给你的
Sorry. I didn't mean to call.
我吓坏了 就这样
I got frightened, that's all.
我没明白
I don't understand.
我不想再说一次 点披萨的是我
Well, I won't say it again. It was me who ordered the pizza.
你听到枪声了吗
Did you hear the shot?
当然听到了 就像过去的情形
Of course I heard it. Quite like old times.
你是最后一个跟他说话的人吗
You were the last person to speak to him?
应该是吧
Well, I suppose.
我不明白 你似乎不是很不安
I don't get it, you don't seem very upset.
我记得有瓶酒来着
I thought I had a bottle of wine.
肯定是喝掉了
I must have drunk it.
你穿的这是新衬衫吗
Is that a new shirt?
你打电♥话♥叫我来这儿
You called me to come over here.
抱歉惹你不高兴了
Sorry if that was a drag!
你肯定忙得不行
I'm sure you're busy.
这就不劳你费心了
Don't worry about it.
忙得顾不上孩子的母亲
Too busy for the mother of your child.
凯伦 你这么说不公平
Karen, you know that is not fair.
我知道你在想些什么
I know what you're thinking -
我跟她的婚姻不过持续了三个月
I was only married to her for three months,
余生却都要照看她了
am I going to have to look after her for the rest of my life?
-是四 四个月 -答案是肯定的
- Four. Four months. - Well, the answer is yes.
没错 你的余生都要照看我们 尽快适应吧
Yes, for the rest of your life. Get used to it.
那是什么
What's that?
是别人写给我的一封信
This is a letter somebody wrote to me.
你是说早就过时的那种信件吗
You mean, as in the 19th century, that kind of letter?
你们政♥治♥家没电子邮箱吗
Don't politicians have e-mail?
综合看来 你状态不错
Well, you seem in good shape. All things considered.
毕竟你之前都吓坏了
You've had a shock.
没错 所以我才会联♥系♥你 大卫
Well, that's why I called you, David.
方便留下过夜吗 看在艾尔菲的份上
Do you mind staying over? For Elfie's sake?
别这样看着我 是你选择做这工作的
Don't look at me like that. You chose this job.
你原本可以干任何工作的
You could have done anything.
我当过老师 后来辞了 记得吗
I was a teacher. I gave it up, remember?
为什么
Why?
太过暴♥力♥
Too violent.
这就是他家吗
Home?
-要我来吗 -没事 我可以
- Do you want me to do it? - No. I'm good.
我们是警♥察♥
We're from the police.
你们叫什么
Can you tell me your names?
有谁会说英语吗
Do either of you speak English?
不远处刚发生警情
We were just called to a situation not far from here.
有谁认识阿卜杜拉·阿西夫吗
Do either of you know Abdullah Asif?
我假设你们懂一点英语
I'm going to assume you understand a little,
同时我们也会叫个翻译过来
while we get someone here to help.
我说了 附近发生了警情
As I said, we were just called to an incident nearby,
一名男子胸部中枪
where a male has been shot in the chest.
我们认为被害人是阿卜杜拉·阿西夫
We believe it to be Abdullah Asif.
因为你们住在一起
You shared a space with him
所以需要查看你们的证件
so we're going to need to see your paperwork,
不管是什么证件
whatever you've got,
只要你们手上有的
any documents you happen to have -
不管是什么文件 哪种语言都行
it doesn't matter what they are, what language.
我们会找翻译过来
I'm going to get an interpreter
然后问几个问题
and we're going to ask you some questions.
我们是来帮忙的
We're here to help.
眼下 我只能说我很遗憾
For now, all I can say is sorry.
就是这种结局 对吧
That's how it ends up, is it?
逃离战火 好不容易来了英国
Escape war, make your way to England
然后在车♥库♥里开始新生活
and start your new life in a garage?
我们只能提供这种条件 对吧
That's the best we can offer, is it?
也不是头一回见了
Well, we've seen it before.
是啊 见过再多次
Yeah, we've seen it before
心里也不会舒坦半分
doesn't make it better, though, does it?
没看法吗
No views?
不 我有看法
Oh, yeah, I've got a view,
案发刚两个小时 事情已经失控了
two hours in and things are already out of control.
有什么发现
What are you getting?
乍看之下 没有任何线索
At first glance, absolutely nothing.
足迹呢
Footprints?
我一来现场就知道 我的直觉总是很准
I knew the moment I came. You can always tell.
是早有预谋的
It's a set up.
你看 绝佳藏匿点 恰到好处的黑暗
Look... Perfect place to hide, perfect darkness,
能清楚地看到街对面 可以轻易脱逃
giving him a perfect view across the street, perfect getaway.
他们希望布置成随机的 但并非如此
They want it to look random but it isn't,
没有一处是随机的
there's nothing random about it.
明天第一件事就是去警局
First thing tomorrow.
好的 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我出门了
I was out.
现在都凌晨3点了
It's three o'clock in the morning.
你跟谁一起出去玩了吗
Were you with someone else?
我希望你能告诉我
I want you to tell me.
说实话 我想听实话
Honestly. I... I'd rather know the truth.
-我没跟任何人在一起 -那你干什么去了
- I wasn't with anyone! - Then what were you doing?
如果你要生气的话 我不想告诉你
I'm not gonna tell you if you're going to get angry.
我不会生气 就算...
I won't get angry. Even if...
你是自♥由♥的
Look, you're free.
你想做什么都行 当然没问题
You can do what you want. Of course you can.
我想嗑嗨
I wanted to get high.
剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表