剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表
I'm assuming she talked to the police?
当然 但问题在于她当时嗑药嗑嗨了
Sure. But the problem is she was high.
他们还在她身上搜出了毒品
And they found the gear on her.
这就更严重了
That's more serious.
他们要求她今天一大早去警局
They've asked her to go to the police station this morning.
-希望她会去 -她很害怕
- Well, I hope she's going to. - She's scared.
昨晚她谎报了自己的名字
Last night she gave a false name.
这个做法就有点愚蠢了
Well, that was a pretty stupid thing to do.
她是想保护我 大卫 我现在处境堪忧
She was trying to protect me, David. I'm out on a limb here.
另外 你最好跟她当面聊聊
Also, ah, you'd better speak to her in person.
因为你帮过她
Because you helped her.
你在她的留学签证申请上签了字
You signed her application for a student visa.
-我很乐意 -她很尊敬你
- I was happy to. - She respects you.
简 你有事情瞒着我
Jane, there's something you're not telling me.
因为我...我不知道该怎么说
Because I... I don't know how to say this.
说吧
Say it.
我爱这个女孩 我不想失去她
I love this girl and I don't want to lose her.
-上帝啊 -请别用那个词
- Christ. - Please don't use that word.
我爱骂脏话 但我痛恨亵渎神明 非常痛恨
I love swearing, I hate blasphemy. I really hate it.
如果那说明我是伪君子的话 我也无所谓
If that makes me a fucking hypocrite, so be it.
你爱她胜过爱我吗
Do you love her more than me?
你是我人生中的小段落
You were an episode.
她却是整个篇章
She's a whole chapter.
或者说她将会成为整个篇章
Or she was going to be.
大卫
David.
琳
Linh.
简说你应该有空跟我聊聊
Jane thought you might have a minute for a chat.
是的
Yeah.
简把那事告诉我了
Jane told me what happened.
你别无选择 你必须去警局
You've got no choice, you have to go into the station.
不去只会让事情变得更糟
Not going in will only make matters worse.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
简还说你有关键性的证据
And Jane says you have vital evidence.
你认为凶手是女人 你必须告诉他们
You thought it was a woman. You've got to tell them that.
还有一件事 大卫
There is one other thing, David.
说吧
Tell me.
你记得你给她的申请签名了吧
Well, you remember you signed her application?
用于续签她的学生签证 我记得
To renew her student visa. I do.
你还在念那所破大学吗
Are you still at that stupid college?
-有时 -只是有时吗
- Sometimes. - Oh, only sometimes?
那是所正规学校 大卫
It's a legitimate place of education, David,
获得教♥育♥部♥认可的
it's approved by the DoE.
既然那样 真是好得不得了了
Oh, well, in that case, that's a stamp of excellence.
叫什么来着 肯宁顿理工吗
What's it called, Kennington Poly?
但我请你帮忙签名时 我们没告诉你的是...
But what we didn't tell you, er, when I asked you to sign...
她首次学生签证当时就已经过期了
Her first student visa had already expired.
-什么 等等 -我没想着要提起此事
- What? Hang on. - I didn't think to mention it.
-你是说她是非法居留吗 -这是灰色地带
- You mean she's here illegally? - It's a grey area.
简 我可是国会议员 我签名了
Jane, I'm a fucking MP. I signed.
-你签名时并不知情 -没错 因为你没告诉我
- You didn't sign it knowingly. - No! Because you didn't tell me!
-现在不是告诉你了 -那还真是谢谢你们啊
- Well, we're telling you now. - Oh, thank you VERY much!
操 简
Fuck! Jane!
你怎么能那样做
How could you do that!?
你知道情况为什么复杂了
You see, that's why it's difficult.
你知道她为什么不想跟警♥察♥对话了
You see why she doesn't want to talk to the police?
你看一下这个 好吗
Give that a look over, will you?
你想溜回家吗
Do you want to slip home?
我可以接手一阵子
I can take over for a while.
有点太迟了吧
Bit late for that, isn't it?
你要去哪儿
Where are you off to?
我想跟我们的朋友再聊一下
I thought, one more word with our friends.
听着 这事不是我说了算
Look, I don't have any say in the matter.
你们很可能被扣留
You may well be detained.
然后可能会被遣返回家
After that, you may be sent home.
你们应该把握机会说出来 就在此时此刻
You should take the chance to talk, right now, today.
比如我想知道你们的交通方式
I'm interested, for instance, about your transport,
从叙利亚出发 经过土耳其
through Turkey from Syria,
坐船到希腊
a boat to Greece,
坐卡车穿过欧洲 然后经地道入境
a lorry through Europe, then through the tunnel.
用了多长时间
How long did it take?
不到一个月
Under a month.
速度快得惊人啊
That's impressively quick.
什么情况 头等舱吗
What are we dealing with, club class?
她说她只知道这么多
She says that's all she knows.
谋杀案有时会陷入僵局
Murder cases can get bogged down.
主要是被官僚体系拖住了
Bogged down in bureaucracy as much as anything.
事实就是如此
That's just a fact.
人们会忘记受害者
People lose sight of the victims.
在这起案件中 你们就是受害者之一
And in this case, you're among the victims.
你们应该趁还有机会 充分利用同情你们的人
You should make use of a sympathetic ear whilst you've got it.
怎么样
Well?
涡轮俱乐部
麦克 好久不见
Mikey, haven't seen you for a while.
是的
No.
但我想提醒你们
But I wanted to warn you.
警方在密切关注我们
The... The police are all over us.
好吧 但我们要的东西你弄到了吗
Yeah, but have you got what we want?
还没
Not yet.
不如我们去后面吧
Why don't we go round the back?
我不想去后面
I don't want to go round the back.
走吧
Come on.
求你们了
Please.
来吧 走
Come on. Come on.
求求你们
Please.
我要出去一趟 妈妈
I have to go out for a bit, Mum.
我给你留杯水
I'm leaving you water.
社工大约一小时后来
The council'll be around in an hour.
妈
Mum.
你真是个乖女儿
You are a good girl.
我也希望是
Yeah, I wish.
要不是你 我早就死了
I wouldn't be alive without you!
晚点见 好吗
I'll see you later, all right?
再见 亲爱的
Bye, love.
桑德利安·肖上校
萨里皇家炮兵部队
停
Hut!
向右转
Right...turn!
向左转
Left...turn!
剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表