剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表
And?
他人挺正派的 我喜欢他
He was a decent bloke, I liked him.
然后呢
And?
我想说的就这些
That's what I wanted to say.
你已经说完了
Well, you've said it.
是啊 大概是吧
Yeah, I guess I have.
我们有幸请到反对党领导人
We're privileged to have the Leader of the Opposition,
黛布拉·克利福德来到演播室
Deborah Clifford, here in the studio.
早上好 苏琪
Good morning, Suki.
您肯定了解过去八年内的
Obviously, you're aware that seven immigration bills
七个移♥民♥法案
in the last eight years,
从2010年开始 移♥民♥规定有过45000次改动
45,000 changes to those immigration rules since 2010.
-没错 -其中很多改动都遭到工党反对
- That's right. - And Labour has opposed many of those changes.
我们一直都支持控制边境
We support control of our borders and we always have.
我们的态度一直非常明确
We've been very clear about that.
但最近
Well, nevertheless, these days,
你们的做法似乎有所不同了
you seem to be taking a different approach.
有时 工党过去给人的印象是
Well, sometimes, in the past, Labour's given an impression
比起原住民 更关心移♥民♥
of caring more for newcomers than for the resident population.
这样是不对的
That was wrong.
您后悔那样做
You regret that?
听着 苏琪
Look, Suki,
我祖父母都是移♥民♥
my grandparents were immigrants,
移♥民♥为这个国家做出了很多贡献
immigrants have done this country a lot of good.
但我们也支持合理控制移♥民♥数量
But we also believe in a proper control of numbers.
这是工党整体转变的一部分
This seems to be part of a whole shift from Labour, though,
关于各种事务的转变
on all sorts of things,
比如核武器 人♥权♥ 监狱
nuclear weapons, human rights, prisons.
周四 工党将投票
On Thursday, the Labour party's got a big vote,
支持政♥府♥新推出的监控措施
in support of the government's new surveillance measures
虽然很多人觉得这样做威胁到了自♥由♥
which many people see as a real threat to freedom.
要我说的话 这种说法实在太夸大其词了
That's an exaggeration, if you don't mind me saying so.
天啊
Oh, for fuck's sake!
你好 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
你好 美人
Hello, beautiful.
你妈妈呢 她起来了吗 她不上班吗
Where's your mother? Is she getting up? Isn't she going to work?
她失业了
She lost her job.
好吧 怎么失业的 她被开除了吗
OK. How did she lose it? Was she fired?
什么时候的事
When did that happen?
上周
Last week.
来 我给你弄点吃的
Come on, let's get you something to eat.
妈妈说你管理着整个国家
Mum says you run the country.
其实这么说不对
Well, that's not quite true, actually.
我是反对党的一员
I'm in something called Opposition.
意味着我要抱怨管理国家的人
Which means moaning about the people who run the country.
我一直都跟妈妈在一起
I'm with Mum all the time.
我知道
I know you are.
她很难相处
She's really difficult.
你妈妈就是很难相处 这是事实
Well, your mother's a difficult woman, that's just a fact.
我觉得她不喜欢我
I think she doesn't like me.
她爱你 宝贝 我们都爱你 过来
She loves you, sweetpea, we both do. Come here.
好了
There.
告诉我 基层警员是什么看法
So, tell me, what's the view from the cheap seats?
我们还在梳理案情
We're just putting it together.
要花多长时间
How long's that going to take?
我们在搜集案件信息
We're just gathering facts.
你要是看到有什么疏漏 可以告诉我们
If you see something we're missing, give us a shout.
目前来看没有 要喝咖啡吗 味道不错
Not on the face of it. Do you want coffee? It's proper.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
忙了一整个通宵吗 流程你们也清楚
You on an all-nighter? Well, you know the drill.
拘留部已经外包出去了
Detention's been out-sourced,
现在归私有公♥司♥的同事管
it's now in the hands of our privatised colleagues.
我只能把阿西夫一家非法入境的事上报
I've had to report the Asif family as illegals.
她们才刚开始为我们提供情报
They've only just begun to tell us what they know.
也许吧 但你站在她们的角度想想
Yeah, well, look at it from their point of view.
说清楚她们偷渡的细节
There's not much profit
对她们来说没有多少好处
in going into detail about how they got here.
-何必冒险呢 -我们已经发现了
- Why take the risk? - We're finding that already.
年纪小的那位根本不开口
The younger one doesn't talk at all.
不知道她是不是怀孕了
I'm wondering if she's pregnant.
是吗
Really?
那你很有经验
Well, you'd know.
你问过吗
Have you asked?
不管问什么问题都很费劲
Anything we get has to be dragged out of them.
她们就是不想开口
They just don't want to talk.
可以理解 毕竟我们手上没有筹码
That's it, isn't it? We don't have any leverage.
怎么拿到筹码呢
How do we get some?
我早上已经接到了米尔班克总部来的电♥话♥
I've already had a morning call from Millbank.
我原本还在想他们什么时候会打过来呢
I was wondering when that was coming.
橡胶头套 职业狙击手 难民
Rubber balaclava, professional marksman, asylum seeker.
跟军情五处的风格很搭吧
It's MI5 country, isn't it?
他们肯定会过来 给我们提专业建议
No doubt they'll turn up and give us some professional advice.
军情五处会来 对祖国同胞表示关怀
MI5'll come and patronise the country cousins,
痛斥我们有多没用
tell us how useless we are.
国♥家♥安♥全♥部门向来是这样
That's how it usually works with the security services.
他们已经知道阿卜杜拉·阿西夫的事了吗
Do they know Abdullah Asif already?
就算知道 也不会告诉我们
If they do, they're not telling us.
军情五处永远是单向传递
With MI5, it's always one way.
他们想要我们的情报
They want your information,
却从来不会透露他们知道的信息
but they don't want to give up any of theirs.
是啊 我遇到过这种人
Yeah, I've met people like that.
凯伦
Karen!
凯伦
Karen!
-怎么了 -你不是说要送艾尔菲去上学吗
- What's happening? - You said you were taking Elfie to school!
-是的啊 -已经迟到了
- I am. - Well, you're late.
今天周几
What day is it?
周二 要想送她上学 你得赶紧起来
Tuesday. To take her to school, you have to get up!
大卫呢
Where's David?
他走了 你还得起来照顾露西
He's gone. Now you still have to get up to look after Lucy.
滚远点
Oh, fuck off!
谁送我去上学呢
Who's taking me to school?
我不知道 你先做好自己的事
I don't know. Mind your own business.
赶紧吃 吃完穿衣服 快点
Now get down and get dressed and get a move on.
别什么事都要我来做 好吗
I don't have to do everything, do I?
妈妈要起床了吗
Is Mummy getting up?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你最好有重要的事
This had better be important.
确实重要
It is important.
我昨晚过得很糟心
I've had a hell of a night.
我也是
Me too.
琳还跟你在一起吗
Is Linh still with you?
为什么不在一起
Why wouldn't she be?
主教是不是想开除你
Is the bishop going to get rid of you?
他肯定想试试
He's going to try.
他自己不也是LGBT群体的一员吗
Isn't he a bit of an LGBT himself?
他男朋友在布里斯顿开桑拿
He has a boyfriend who runs a sauna in Brixton,
你是想说这个吗
if that's what you mean.
区别在于他没出柜 但我出了
But the difference is he's not out and I am.
也许我们应该扪心自问
Perhaps we should ask ourselves
对于合法移♥民♥来避难的人
whether the vicious rhetoric that's used against people
却总遭受恶毒的舆♥论♥攻击
who come here legitimately to seek asylum
从而促使了这种暴行的发生
encourages exactly this kind of violence.
太多人觉得仇恨性言论
There are too many people who believe that hate speech
-不会有... -你知道你这样有点招人厌吗
- doesn't have... - Do you know you come across as a bit of a tosser?
现如今...
Now we...
你有努力改善这一点吗
Are you doing any work on that?
你找我到底什么事
What did you need me for?
我遇到困难了
I've got a dilemma.
琳是这场谋杀案的目击证人
Linh was witness to the murder.
-琳吗 -是的 唯一目击证人
- Linh was? - Yes. The only witness.
我猜她跟警♥察♥谈过了
剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表