剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表
好了 你的玛格丽特披萨
All right, there's your margherita.
加勒比海披萨 我还在等那份加勒比海披萨
Caribbean, I'm still waiting on that Caribbean.
把电♥话♥挂了 快点工作
Get off the phone and get moving, please.
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
好的没问题
All right, done.
不是你
No.
-这个送到哪儿 -布拉汉姆花♥园♥
- Well, where's it going? - Bramham Gardens.
让阿卜杜拉送 阿卜杜拉
Let Abdullah take it. Abdullah!
阿卜杜拉
Abdullah!
-布拉汉姆花♥园♥ -我以为这个由我送
- Bramham Gardens. - But I thought I was taking it.
-不 这次不是 -这个本该是麦克的单
- No. Not this time. - It was Mikey's.
现在是你的了
And now it's yours.
请给我一份特制鸡肉披萨
Can I have a chicken special, please?
12寸特制鸡肉披萨 我还在等那份加勒比海披萨呢
12-inch chicken special. I'm still waiting on the Caribbean,
别打电♥话♥了 赶快干活
get off the phone and get moving, please!
连带伤害
第一集
-谁啊 -送披萨的
- Who is it? - Pizza.
我在电♥话♥里付过钱了 等下
I paid on the phone. Wait a mo.
没加特殊配菜吗
No special topping?
算了
Oh, forget it.
非常感谢
Thanks very much.
老天 我真是一团糟
God, I'm a mess.
喂
Yep.
好的
Ok.
有案子了吗
Is this a case?
谋杀案
It's a murder.
你确定你这么去好吗
Are you sure it's a good idea?
没事 我想负责调查这案子
Yeah, I want to do this one.
祝你好运
Good luck.
是那家吗
Is that it?
别说它还在营业呢
Don't say it's still open.
掉头
Turn around.
这里是什么情况 你们还在营业呢
What the hell is this? You're still serving?!
你的玛格丽特披萨到了 好了
I've got your margherita there for you, mate, OK.
你在做什么 赶紧歇业
What are you doing? Close the place down.
我还有营业额要完成
I've got targets to meet.
我们也有任务
Yeah, so do we.
-我的披萨呢 -就来了
- Where's my pizza?! - It's coming.
不 立刻打住 没人能拿到披萨了
No, you're not! No-one's getting their pizza, are they?
因为你们要关门了
Cos you're shutting down.
不好意思 请停止营业
Excuse me. Close the place down.
什么 我的披萨呢
What? Where's my pizza?
你看到什么了吗
Did you see anything?
他把披萨给了我们
He gave us our pizza.
然后我把门关上了
And then I closed the door.
再然后我们听到外边街上有枪响
Then we heard gunfire out in the street.
大概就过了30秒吧
Maybe, 30 seconds later.
你怎么知道是枪响的
How did you know it was gunfire?
因为我是在贝鲁特长大的
Because I was brought up in Beirut.
好吧
Ok.
你当时一个人吗
You were alone?
是的 还有孩子们
Yeah. With the children.
她之后睡着了 我觉得她有了反应
She fell asleep afterwards. I think she had a reaction.
-反应 -对刚才的事 我觉得她害怕了
- Reaction? - To what happened. I think it was fear.
你几点下的单
When did you order?
晚上9点半 我们每周一都吃披萨
9.30pm. We have a pizza every Monday.
同一时间吗
At the same time?
-是的 -电♥话♥订的吗 你订了什么
- Yep. - By phone? What did you order?
四种组合的奶酪披萨 那是艾尔菲的最爱
Quatro formaggio. It's her favourite. Elfie.
这个时间有点太晚了吧 她多大了
Isn't that a bit late? How old is she?
7岁 艾尔菲有自己的生物钟
Seven. Elfie's on her own clock.
你刚才说"孩子们"
You said "Children".
-是的 -多少个
- Yeah, yeah. - How many?
-两个 -告诉我第二个孩子叫什么
- Two. - Tell me your second child's name.
露西 但她跟这事没有牵连 她还是个婴儿
Lucy. But she doesn't come into it. She's a baby.
你把披萨扔到角落了
You threw it in the corner, the pizza?
就你们三个单独生活吗
You live by yourselves?
还有保姆 不过她不在
Apart from the au pair, who's not here.
你未婚吗
You're not married?
我不明白 我只是点了个披萨
I don't understand, I just ordered a pizza,
我的婚姻状况跟这个毫无关联
my marital status has nothing to do with it.
行吧 如果你非要知道 孩子不是我丈夫的
All right, if you have to know, the baby's not my husband's.
-要为此逮捕我吗 -送披萨的说什么了吗
- Are you arresting me for that? - Did the pizza man say anything?
除了我给他小费时说了句谢谢外 就没了
Apart from thank you when I gave him the tip, no, nothing at all.
谢谢
Thank you?
-是的 -就这一句吗
- Yeah. - That's all?
然后他就走了
Then he went.
你有小票吗 你付的现金吗
Do you have the receipt? Did you pay cash?
我没有现金
I don't have cash.
我当时没有现金 我通过电♥话♥付的
I didn't have cash. I paid over the phone.
我们得把这事解决了
We've got to sort this out.
我们不能这样继续下去了
We can't go on like this.
我知道
I know.
我们约会三次了
We've been on three dates.
第一次 我们都没摸到床边
The first one, we never even made it to bed,
你必须接你上司的一个电♥话♥
you had to take a call from your leader.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
然后今晚 跟上次一样
And then tonight, like the last time,
我坐在餐厅里 吃着该死的面包棍
I'm sitting in a restaurant, eating fucking breadsticks.
你都没给我打电♥话♥
You don't even call me.
我试过了 信♥号♥♥太差
I tried. The reception's terrible.
听着大卫 你必须决定你想要什么
Look, David, you just have to decide what you want.
你就没想过 工党可能无法再搅弄风云了吗
Has it never occurred to you that Labour may not even get back?
可能不会再有工党执政了
That there might not be another Labour government?
我不明白 你必须再问我一遍
I don't understand. You're going to have to ask me again.
我是说 我以为有值班表
What I'm saying, I thought there was a rota.
-算是吧 -什么意思
- Sort of a rota. - Meaning what exactly?
-大家轮流来 -所以当时轮到麦克
- People take turns. - So it was Mikey's turn?
-是的 -实际上 你已经告诉过他
- Yeah. - In fact, you'd already told him,
"你送份四重组合奶酪披萨去布拉汉姆花♥园♥"
you go to Bramham Gardens with a quattro formaggio.
是的
Yeah.
那你怎么又突然决定不让他去
So why did you decide not to send him?
我改变主意了
I changed my mind.
我让阿卜杜拉去了 我想怎么做就怎么做
I sent Abdullah. I can do what I want.
-我知道 -我说了算
- I know. - I am in charge.
我明白 我想知道的是为什么
I understand that. My question is, why did you do it?
为什么
Why?
阿卜杜拉送披萨被杀
Abdullah was killed delivering a pizza.
我完全不知情
I don't know anything about that.
我没说你知道 我没指控你谋杀
I'm not saying you do. I'm not accusing you of murder.
但凶手当时在目的地等着 你为什么没让麦克去
However, the murderer was waiting. Why didn't you send Mikey?
我想知道你们的配送机制是随机的吗
I'm asking, is the system random?
凶手怎么知道他要杀谁
How could a gunman know who he was going to kill?
如果他想杀某个特定的人
And if he wanted to kill anyone in particular,
你临时改变主意只是个巧合吗
was it just chance that you changed your mind?
我不知道
I don't know.
你当时看到谁在外面吗 有人跟踪他吗
Did you see anyone outside? Anyone following him?
-没有 -有理由吗
- No. - Was there a reason?
你派阿卜杜拉去有理由吗
Was there a reason that you sent Abdullah?
他整晚一笔单都没送过
He hadn't had a run all night.
阿卜杜拉整晚一笔单都没有送过
Abdullah hadn't had a run all night.
所以你同情他
So you felt sorry for him?
-是的 -你出于好心才让他去的
- Yeah. - You sent him out of the goodness of your heart?
这里的老板是谁
Who owns this place?
我负责经营
I manage it.
我知道
I know that.
-老板变了 -什么时候
- The owner changed. - When?
上个月 我都没和他说过话
Last month. I've never even spoken to him.
他们在博卡拉顿
They're in Boca Raton.
好吧 所以这家伦敦南区的披萨店
Right. So this is a south London pizza parlour
剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表