剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表
I do the subtitles.
那能让你维持生计 对吧
And that keeps you going, does it?
土耳其电影业很兴旺
Turkish cinema's very strong.
很多人认为努里·比格·锡兰
Many people think Nuri Bilge Ceylan
是当今最优秀的电影导演
is the greatest film director now working.
你看过《冬眠》吗
Did you see Winter Sleep?
我家附近的电影院看得到吗
Was it at my local Odeon?
我不知道自己为何被逮捕
I'm not sure why I've been brought in.
请解释一下
You'll have to explain.
内森
Nathan?
因为有一段视频显示
Because you're starring in a piece of film
你帮助非法移♥民♥登船
helping illegals onto a boat.
在哪里
Where?
伊兹密尔
Izmir.
你们认出我了吗
And you've identified me?
是的
Yeah.
我不知道你们是如何做到的
I don't know how you've done that.
你可以打一通电♥话♥
You're allowed one phone call.
记住 那是规矩
Remember that's the rule.
也许你该考虑打给山姆·斯宾塞
Maybe you should think about calling Sam Spence?
什么
Sorry?
这是我打算问你的另一个名字
It's another name I'm trying on you.
我不认识什么山姆·斯宾塞
I don't know...Sam Spence.
真奇怪 他可是认识你
Odd, cos he knows you.
那个山姆·斯宾塞是干什么的
What does this Sam Spence do?
他肯定不是为文艺电影写字幕的
Well, he doesn't write subtitles for arty films.
请问这里是什么地方
Where are we, please?
这是什么级别
What level are we at?
什么级别
What level?
是的
Yes.
恐怕你在最底层 波娜
I'm afraid you're at ground level, Berna.
跟普通警♥察♥一起
Among the humble police.
他们很乐意将你送入监狱
Who are perfectly willing to send you to prison
承担后果
and face the consequences.
我深表怀疑
I doubt that.
你以为自己受到保护 对吗
Oh, you think you're protected, do you?
因为你为英国政♥府♥机关工作
Because you work for a British government agency?
我还没告诉我的同事 我刚刚才和山姆
I haven't yet told my colleague, but I just had a mineral water
在泰特美术馆共饮矿泉水
at the Tate Britain with Sam,
而他似乎不打算插手
and he seemed to be walking away.
很震惊 对吧
Shocking, isn't it?
我给他机会救你 他却不领情
I gave him the chance to save you but he didn't take it.
你说得没错 这事超越我的等级
You're right. This is above my pay grade.
我去叫警司来
I should get my superintendent.
等等
Wait.
告诉我你有何提议
Tell me what you're proposing.
我需要两个答案
I'll need two things.
第一个 很明显 我要知道人贩子团伙的幕后老板
First, obvious, I want the boss of the people smuggling.
但第二个 我要知道杀死阿西夫的凶手
But second, I want the name of Asif's killer.
你电♥话♥在谁那儿 你待会需要用电♥话♥吧
Who's got your phone? You're going to need it, aren't you?
内森
Nathan?
他们为什么非要杀了他
Why did they have to kill him?
他们为何非要杀了阿西夫
Why did they have to kill Asif?
因为他知道幕后老板的名字
Because he knew the name of the boss.
阿西夫是如何得知的
How did Asif find it?
船长收到一封邮件
The captain had an e-mail.
是幕后老板的秘书发来的
It was from the boss' secretary.
阿西夫来到英国后联♥系♥她 想做笔交易
Asif came to England, contacted her, tried to do a deal.
犯了个致命错误
Big mistake.
如果幕后老板如此谨慎 不愿曝露身份
If the boss was so careful about protecting his identity,
船长又怎会有他的电邮地址
how did the captain have his e-mail address?
简而言之 有人发错了
Long story short - someone misdirected it.
你是说这是人为失误吗
Human error, you're saying?
你就没犯过这种错吗
Have you never done that?
邮件发出了
Sent an e-mail thread,
没发现里面有不该发的信息
not noticed there's information on it you shouldn't be giving?
犯错的是你 对吧
It was you, wasn't it?
阿西夫的死都是你造成的
Asif's death is your fault.
你可以这么说
You can put it like that.
给
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会打给山姆 告诉他
I'll call Sam and I'll tell him
我会供出幕后老板的名字
I'm going to give you the name of the boss.
凶手呢
And the killer?
我们也需要凶手的名字
We'll need the killer, too.
彼得
Peter?
我是埃莉诺 打扰了
It's Eleanor, I'm afraid.
我不知道还能打给谁
I don't know who else to ring.
是关于桑德利安的事
It's about Sandrine.
我听说她持枪袭击了她少校的妻子
Apparently, she attacked her Major's wife with a gun...
是的
Yes...
不 没人知道
No, no-one knows...
你人真好
that's so kind of you.
你一直对我们照顾有加
You've always been so good to us.
谢谢
Thanks.
生气毫无意义
There's no point in getting angry.
我没生气
I'm not angry.
我把握了主动权 大卫 瞧我赚了多少
I took an initiative, David, and look how much I made!
我昨晚运气很好
I-I had a good night.
没错 你偷来的 你偷了自己保姆的钱
Yeah. You stole it. You stole money from your own au pair.
我只是暂借
I borrowed it.
我会还给她的 还会额外多给她点
And she'll get it back. And I'll give her a bonus.
你黑进了简妮维的银行账户
You hacked into Genevieve's bank account
窃取了我付给她的工资
and you stole the wages that I pay her.
你偷了她的工资
You stole her wages.
这又没什么大不了
Oh, it's not a big deal.
不
No,
这事非常严重
it is a big deal.
我们结束了
We're done.
我不会再被卷入你的生活
I'm not going to engage any more.
勒索到此为止
The blackmail is over.
我成长了
I'm growing up,
你也应该有所成长
and you have to grow up as well.
你过去常说 我无法做出改变
Now, you always used to say to me that I couldn't change.
我可以的
Well, I can.
我绝对不会再帮你收拾烂摊子
Never again will I clear up your mess,
如果那意味着我带走艾尔菲
and if that means me taking Elfie,
我会上法庭 我绝对做得出来
I will go to court and that is what I will do.
你绝不会那样做
You would never do that.
我会的
I will.
大卫
David...
好了
OK,
今天下午我会留在这
I'm going to stay this afternoon
我们可以一起照看艾尔菲
and we can see Elfie together,
然后一起哄她睡觉
and then we can put her to bed together.
共度美好时光
Quality time.
但等她睡着后 我就离开
But when she falls asleep, I am going to leave.
你不会的
You won't.
等着瞧
Watch me.
你好
Hello.
我想租♥房♥♥过夜
I want a room for the night.
好的 就今晚一晚吗
Of course. Just for tonight?
请问你叫什么名字
And what name is it?
肖
Shaw.
称谓用小姐还是女士呢
Is that Miss or Ms?
上尉
Captain.
古铃旅馆
在我踏出最后一步前
Before I take a last step,
我想详细写下
I would like to write down
我对自己所选道路的想法
exactly what I feel about the path I took
以及为何我会做错事
and the reasons I did things wrong.
剧集 | 连带伤害 | 导航列表