剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
我很抱歉在圣诞前夜
And I'm sorry to barge in on your house
闯进你家里 -没关系啊
on Christmas Eve- Oh, no worries.
我看到你的照片墙了 你门口有个娃娃
But I saw on your Instagram, you have this doll.
对 -那个娃娃很少见
Yes! - This very rare doll,
而我正好又特别需要
which I desperately need,
因为 你知道的 那批好人娃娃
because, well, you know, that Good Guy doll shipment
最后也没能送到好日医院去
never did make it to Better Days...
真抱歉 -我想吧
Oh, I'm so sorry. - And I feel
如果大家能记起
if the public were just reminded
我以前为慈善所做过的努力
of all my charitable endeavors
也许就会让那个愚蠢的谋杀指控
that perhaps they would make that silly murder charge
迎刃而解 -等等 等等
just go away- - No, wait, wait.
我得发个帖子
I need to post this.
好吧 好吧
- Oh, okay. Okay.
我的天 我好激动啊
Oh, my gosh. I'm so excited.
是詹妮弗·蒂莉哎
It's Jennifer Tilly!
我的天 茄子
Oh, my gosh. Smile!
好了 -不
Okay. No.
天 真的是无噪音呢
Man, that was quiet.
之前怎么没发现你这么个宝贝
Where have you been all my life?
恰吉
Mwah! - Chucky!
你已经死了啊
You're supposed to be dead!
不知道有多少人说过这句话了
You know, if I had a nickel for every time I heard that...
你来这干嘛 -跟你没关系
What are you doing here? - None of your beeswax.
在圣诞前夜杀死一个母亲
Killing a mother on Christmas Eve?
你真是太卑鄙了
You're despicable!
你不过是嫉妒自己没想到这么个好主意罢了
You're just jealous you didn't think of it first.
那些可怜的孩子该怎么办啊
What are those poor kids gonna do now?
他们会跟父母一起
They're gonna rest in pieces,
长眠于地下
just like their parents.
除了卡洛琳
Except for that Caroline.
我觉得她很有潜力
I think she s got potential.
但是
But.
不守行为的孩子就要受到惩罚
kids who misbehave have to be punished.
他们在哪呢 蒂芙
So where are they, Tiff?
我不知道你说的是谁
I don't know who you're talking about.
格伦和格伦达 他们违背了我
Glen and Glenda. They disobeyed me.
所以也必须要严厉惩罚
They have to be punished too, severely.
他们 他们都死了
They're- - they're dead.
得了吧 我又不是三岁小孩
Come on, doll. I wasn't born yesterday.
虽然严格来说我才三周大
I mean, technically, I was born about three weeks ago.
但我又不傻
But I'm not stupid.
我知道你在打什么算盘
I know what you're up to.
等我惩罚完楼上那些没规矩的人
I'm gonna find them and punish them
我就会找到他们 惩罚他们
right after I punish those brats upstairs.
你找不到他们的 绝对找不到的
You're not gonna get to them- - any of them.
你得先过我这一关
You'll have to go through me first.
要我走《观光路线》是吧
Ah, the scenic route.
你对我妈做了什么
What did you do to my mother?
我要杀了你 -蒂芙
I'IIfucking kill you! - Tiff!
把这小婊♥子♥给我拉走
Get this bitch off me!
不 -蒂芙 听我说
No. - Tiff, listen to me.
我是最后一个恰吉了
I'm the last Chucky standing.
如果这次我死了 就真死透了
If I die this time, I die for good.
天啊
Oh, dear.
真是太令人悲伤了呢
So sad.
蒂芙
Tiff.
蒂芙
Tiff.
蒂芙
Tiff!
莱克西
Lexy.
放过我
Let me go,
你要什么毒品我都给你
andI'll get you all the drugs you'll ever need.
我只要这个
This is the only drug I need.
♪圣诞老人来了♪
♪Here comes Santa ♪
♪圣诞老人♪
♪Santa Claus ♪
♪让让 圣诞老人来了♪
♪Ooh, make way for Santa Claus♪
♪他带着玩具来了♪
♪He's swinging toys♪
♪给女孩男孩们的玩具♪
♪For girls and boys♪
♪但他们睡得沉沉♪
♪But they are sleeping tight♪
♪ 给街那头的酒铺里♪
♪For the chicks at the malt shop♪
♪卖♥♥酒的姑娘们♪
♪Down the street♪
真♥他♥妈♥刺♥激♥啊
What a fucking rush.
不
No.
不要
No. No, no.
我只是想
I just wanted.
德文 去报♥警♥
Devon, call the police.
德文 赶紧报♥警♥啊 她会失血过多而死的
Devon, call the fucking cops! She s gonna bleed out!
你真是太走运了 他人太好了
You're lucky he's such a good guy.
不 德文 走运的是你
No, Devon, you're the lucky one.
拿好了
Hold this.
把手♥机♥放下
Put the phone down.
还有刀
And the knives.
快点
Now.
我们走吧
Let's go.
不 卡洛琳 你在干什么
No. No, Caroline, what are you doing?
恰吉一直跟我说
Chucky always told me,
总有一天 我真正的妈妈会来找我的
one day, my real mommy would come for me.
他早就告诉我了
He told me a long time ago
楼下的那位女士
that the lady downstairs,
只不过是收养了我
she only adopted me.
所以我才融入不了这里
That' s why I never fit in here.
卡洛琳 不 不是的
Caroline, it' s not- -
他骗了你
he- - he lied to you.
你不是我的亲生姐姐
You're not my real sister.
恰吉都告诉我了
Chucky told me everything.
他叫我装成怕他的样子
He told me to just pretend to be afraid of him.
我骗过了你
And I fooled you.
我骗过了所有人
I fooled everyone.
聪明姑娘
Clever girl.
不
No.
卡洛琳 他是会骗人的 你不记得了吗
Caroline, he lies. Remember?
我是你姐啊 -她骗你的
I'm your sister. - She' s lying.
我是你的亲姐姐
I'm your real sister.
你是骗子
You're the liar.
他现在在哪儿呢 莱克西
Now where is he, Lexy?
你对他做了什么
What have you done with him?
我杀了他
I killed him.
这次是真的杀了他
For real this time.
你会后悔的 莱克西
You'll be sorry, Lexy.
你会后悔一辈子的
You'll all be sorry.
一-妈妈 -亲爱的 怎么了
Mommy? - Yes, honey?
我们走吧 -好 我的小宝贝
Let's go. - AII right, Sweetface.
拜拜
Toodle- oo.
不 卡洛琳 不要
No, Caroline. No.
拜托 别走
No. Please, no.
现在我也是个孤儿了
Now I'm an orphan too.
你还有我们呢
We got you.
好吧
Okay.
你们在大概11点45分左右听到有人尖叫
So you heard screams around 11: 45.
你们有理由相信
You had reason to believe
嫌犯依然在屋里
that the suspect was still in the house,
所以你们采取了自卫行动
so you acted in self- defense.
然后嫌犯离开了这里
Then the suspect left the scene,
还劫持了你妹妹卡洛琳做人♥质♥
taking your sister, Caroline, hostage.
没错
Exactly.
你们认识嫌犯吗
Had you seen the suspect before?
认识
Absolutely.
是詹妮弗·蒂莉
It was Jennifer Tilly.
真是遗憾
Damn shame.
我早就觉得她被捧得太高了
I always thought she was overrated.
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表