剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
I have a plan if you help me.
我们当然会帮你
Of course we Il help you.
我去引开妈妈
I'|l distract Mom.
啊哦
Oops.
忘了这个
Forgot this.
你有什么毛病吗
What the hell is wrong with you?
格伦达
Glenda.
你比我想的还要美
You' re even more beautiful than I imagined.
谢谢 但这跟你有什么关系
Thanks, but what's it to you?
因为我是你♥爸♥
Because I' m your dad.
恰吉
Chucky!
我被困在了这个身体里
I got trapped in this body,
然后你妈劫持了我
and your mom' s holding me hostage.
你怎么会知道我爸的事
What do you know about my dad?
你对他做什么了吗
Did you do something to him?
格伦达 是我
Glenda, it's me.
我爸抛弃了我们俩
My dad bailed on us.
当父母决定 不值得跟孩子们
Do you know what it does to a kid
待在一起时 你知道这对他们的打击有多大吗
when a parent decides they' re not worth staying for?
那会给你胸口这里留下一个很大的窟窿
It leaves a big, empty hole in your chest right here.
就是这种效果
That's what it does.
你胸口有个窟窿吗
You got a hole in your chest?
给我看看
Let me see.
这特么的是比喻
It's a fucking metaphor.
也对
That's right.
别管你老爸了 孩子
Give your dad hell, kid.
听我说 我没有抛弃家人
But listen, I didn' t bail on the family.
我想留下的
I wanted to stay,
可是你妈妈把我赶走 还撒谎骗你
but your mom drove me away and lied to you about it.
你胡说
This is all bullshit.
内心深处你知道这就是事实
Deep down, you know it' s true.
那么你打算什么时候报复你妈
So when you're ready to get revenge on your mom
害得我俩分离 回来
for keeping us apart, come back.
我有个计划 臭脸
I got a plan, shit- face.
你刚才叫我什么
What did you just call me?
臭脸
- Shit- face.
我叫你总是这么富有感情
I always meant it affectionately.
你好 比利
Hello, Billy.
是比利小熊
It's Billy the bear.
你好 比利
Hello, Billy.
什么 怎么了
What? What is it?
我的小指头痛
My pinky itches.
有时候觉得
Sometimes it' s like
我还能感觉到东西
I can still feel things,
就像我还是灵魂出窍的样子
like my brain hasn't caught up to my body or something.
我有时也会有那种感觉
Sometimes I feel like that too.
就像缺了什么东西
Like something' s missing.
内心里
Inside.
你是个好孩子 格伦
You're a good kid, Glen.
完全不像你父母
You' re definitely not like your parents.
你也认识我爸吗
Do you know my dad too?
是的
Yeah.
他跟我妈一样疯狂吗
Is he as crazy as my mom is?
是啊
Yeah.
赶紧趁机离开
It' s now or never.
你准备好杀掉你妈了吗 臭脸
You ready to kill your mom, shit- face?
你刚才对我说什么 妮卡
What did you just say to me, Nica?
哦 我不是妮卡
Oh, I' m not Nica.
格伦是个怂包
Glen's a wuss.
他们永远不会同意杀掉妈妈
They never would' ve agreed to kill Mom.
太可惜了
Oh, that’s too bad.
现在
Now...
我的胳膊呢
where are my arms?
知道吗 猪头
You know what, pig?
我觉得你杀了吉夫斯 是不是 梅格
I think you killed Jeeves, didn't you, Meg?
你到底在说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
我现在有点糊涂了
I' m a little confused right now.
我以为只是
I thought it was just a- -
你怎么进去那个房♥间的
How did you get in that room?
你是怎么进去的 房♥间是锁了的
How did you get in there? It was locked.
不是 没锁 是开着的
No, it wasn' t. It was open.
没开 锁了的
It was not open. It was locked.
詹 你能不能别这样
Jen, would you stop this?
我敢打赌你杀了吉夫斯 -别说了
I bet you killed Jeeves. - Just stop it.
你杀了他 对不对 -住嘴
You killed him, didn't you? - Just stop it.
你好啊 蒂芙
Hiya, Tiff.
恰吉 你怎么还不死啊
Oh, Chucky, why don t you just die already?
你先死
You first.
恰吉 拜托 我们可以解决这事的
Chucky, please, we can still work things out.
蒂芙 唯一需要解决的
The only thing left to work out, Tiff,
是我应该打你的头还是心脏
is whether I shoot you in the head or the heart.
我的心已经碎了 恰吉
You already broke my heart, Chucky.
好吧 那就打头
Okay, the head it is.
不好意思 所以她应该是杀人犯吗
I' m so sorry, so is she supposed to be the murderer?
因为我们还没见过她 这根本不公平
Because we haven' t met her. It' s not totally fair.
我都不认识她
I don' t really know her.
轮椅 我们找找轮椅上的指纹
The wheelchair, we need to check it for fingerprints.
真的吗 梅格 你现在想玩吗
Really, Meg? You want to play the game now?
拿着 我要直播
Hold this. It's going on the Gram.
拜托 恰吉
Please, Chucky.
知道吗
You know...
我差点就要想你了 蒂芙
I' m almost gonna miss you, Tiff.
不 不要
No! Oh, no!
差点
Almost!
格伦达 搞什么
Glenda, what the fuck?
抱歉 肯定有人把子弹取下了
Sorry, somebody must have taken the bullets.
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
抱歉 妮卡
I' m sorry, Nica.
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
I' m sorry, I' m sorry, I' m sorry.
你们看懂了吗 你们到底看明白了吗
Are you following this? Are you following this at all?
是的 太精彩了
Yes, it's fabulous.
我爱你 我爱你
I love you, I love you.
妮卡 -抱歉
Nica! - I' m sorry.
快点 -抱歉
Come on! - I' m sorry.
对不起 对不起
I' m sorry, I' m sorry.
妮卡是谁
Who's Nica?
谁是妮卡 -不
Who's Nica? - No, no!
快走啊 -我不走
Come on. - I' m not going.
什么
What?
我不能这样丢下妈
I can't just leave Mom like this,
尤其是你在做出这种事之后
especially after what you just tried to do to her.
那我呢
What about me?
我不能
I can't.
妈需要帮助 我们都需要
Mom needs help. We all do.
行吧
Fine!
只要问问她
Just ask her,
谁是蒂芙尼·瓦伦丁
who's Tiffany Valentine?
不
No!
不
No!
妮卡 站住 站住
Nica, stop, stop!
不
No!
不
No!
很高兴终于见到你了
Nice to finally meet you.
我是凯尔 -妮卡
I'm Kyle. - Nica.
不 妮卡 妮卡 回来
No, Nica! Nica, come back!
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
格伦在哪儿
Where's Glen?
他们不来了 开车吧
They' re not coming. Just drive.
不
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表