剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
♪于是我爬回来 爬回你身边♪
♪So I crawl back, I crawl back to you ♪
好吧 我要先吸一囗
Okay, first, I just need a bump.
我也是
Me too.
莱克西 我真的喜欢你
Lexy, I really like you.
谢谢
Thanks.
这样感觉才对 是吧
This just feels right, doesn' t it?
快别说话了
Please stop talking.
不 不要
No! No, don't!
警♥察♥ -天哪
Police! - Jesus Christ!
你们没事吧
You kids okay?
你们来这里干嘛
What the hell are you doing here?
我妈派你们来的吗
Did my mother send you?
我们接到报♥警♥有人擅闯
We got a report of a break- in.
我要四处看看 -好
I' m gonna have a look around. - Yeah.
我该走了 -坐下
I should go. - Sit down.
警报响了吗 -不是 有人报了警
Did the alarm go off? - No. Someone called us.
你认识德文·埃文斯吗
Do you know a Devon Evans?
认识
Yeah, I do.
救命
Help!
今晚家里还有其他人吗
Was there anyone else in the house tonight?
万圣节的幽灵
The ghost of Halloween past.
谁
Who?
他请求使用卫生间 说是紧急情况
He asked to use the bathroom. He said it was an emergency.
然后他说再见
Then he said see ya later.
卡洛琳 这个幽灵有多高
Caroline, how tall was this ghost?
大概这么高
Well, he was about this tall.
这里没人
There's nobody here.
也没有强行闯入的迹象
No sign of forced entry, either.
有娃娃吗
Any dolls?
什么
What?
不是 莱克西 我觉得
Oh, no. Lexy, I think it was- -
警官 这是个误会
Officer, this is just a misunderstanding.
我妹妹不应该邀请陌生人来家里
My sister shouldn't be inviting strangers into the house,
不管他们多着急上厕所
no matter how bad they have to pee!
你能不能陪着我们一起等妈妈回来
Would you mind staying with us until my mother gets home?
你不陪的话她肯定会气坏了
She'll be pissed off if you don't.
好的
Sure.
你可以走了 -谢了
You can go. - Thanks.
他说他喜欢拥抱
He said he liked to be hugged.
他说他是我至死不渝的朋友
He said he was my friend till the end.
开始感觉他人很好
At first, he seemed really nice,
可是他撒谎了
but he lied.
他藏有秘密
He had secrets.
恰吉总是有秘密
Chucky always had secrets.
卡洛琳 恰吉有什么秘密
Caroline, what were Chucky' s secrets?
他杀了很多人
He killed a lot of people
包括我爸爸
Including my daddy.
卡洛琳 你知道杀死你♥爸♥爸的
Caroline, you know that it was Junior Wheeler
是朱尼尔·惠勒
who did that.
你姐姐的男朋友
Your sister's boyfriend.
对吗 莱克西
Right, Lexy?
不 告诉他们 莱克西
No. Tell them, Lexy.
你也看到他了
You saw him, too.
现在他回来了
And now he s back.
恰吉就是万圣节幽灵
Chucky was the ghost of Halloween past.
告诉他们 莱克西 是恰吉
Tell them, Lexy. It was Chucky.
不
No.
不是 卡洛琳 是朱尼尔
No, Caroline, it was Junior.
朱尼尔杀了所有人
Junior killed all those people.
恰吉只是个娃娃
Chucky is only a doll.
曾经是
I mean, was.
你明白的 对吧 卡洛琳
You understand that, don't you, Caroline?
她姐姐把那种男孩请到家里来
You can' t blame her for having a hard time
她一时难以接受
accepting that her own sister
有这种想法是可以理解的吧
could invite a boy like that into our lives.
你从来都不喜欢他
You never liked him,
在他杀人之前就不喜欢
not even before he killed anyone.
没错
Exactly.
我一向看人很准
I've always been able to read people,
从第一天开始我就知道他不是什么好人
and I could tell from day one he was bad news.
不
No.
他并非一直那样
He wasn't always like that.
他是世上最好的男生
He was the sweetest boy in the world.
那个男孩毁掉了一切
· That boy destroyed everything.
毁了你父亲
Your father,
不知道你看没看最近的民调
very possibly my career,
我的事业也岌岌可危
if you haven' t seen the latest polls,
还毁了你妹妹的童年
and your sister' s childhood.
她每天晚上睡觉都要
She can' t even sleep without waking up
从恶梦中尖叫惊醒
screaming every night from the nightmares.
她让我扔掉了她所有的娃娃
And she made me get rid of all of her dolls.
对 这叫人偶恐惧症
Yes, it’s called pediophobia.
是对娃娃恐惧的临床诊断术语
That's the clinical term for fear of dolls.
遗憾的是 这是我们最不该担心的问题
- Sadly, it's the least of our problems.
其实 我觉得可能是
Actually, I think it might be
最好的切入点
the ideal place to start.
什么意思
What do you mean?
允许的话 我想试试
I'd like to try something, if you'Il permit me.
好吧
Um, okay.
知道吗 我收集娃娃以供娱乐消遣
You know, I collect dolls, recreationally.
我在卡洛琳这么大时
Since I was Caroline s age.
我小时候患有小儿麻痹症
As a child, I had polio.
被困在床上长达两年
I was stuck in bed for two years.
娃娃是我雎一的朋友
My babies were my only friends.
那真是一个有趣的爱好
It really is a fascinating hobby.
这是贝尔
This is Belle.
他们称为结婚的贝尔
Wedding Belle, they called her.
她非常的少见
She is incredibly rare,
是9年代的一个营销概念
a marketing concept from the'90s.
他们生产地不多
They made very few of these.
有时候我把她用于治疗
I use her sometimes for therapeutic purposes.
卡洛琳 我觉得贝尔可能会帮助你
Caroline, I think Belle could help you.
你想抱抱她吗
Would you like to hold her?
来吧 宝贝 你可以的
Go ahead, sweetheart. You can do it.
对了
There. Oh.
我觉得她喜欢你
I think she likes you.
她需要有人照顾她
She needs someone to take care of her.
你愿意带她回家吗
Would you like to take her home?
可以
Sure.
她会是你的好朋友的
She'll be a good friend to you.
我真为你骄傲 宝贝
Oh, I' m so proud of you, sweetheart.
非常骄傲
So, so proud.
克罗斯太太
Mrs. Cross,
感谢你邀请我来你们温馨的家
thank you for inviting me into your lovely home.
谢谢 詹姆斯 请叫我米歇尔吧
Oh, thank you, James. And please, call me Michelle.
米歇尔 你怀念住在市长官邸吗
Michelle, do you miss living in the mayor's residence?
你知道 那个房♥子很漂亮
Oh, you know, that's a beautiful house.
可是我已故的丈夫常常说
But my late husband used to say
我们其实只是照顾它
we were really just its caretakers
段时间的看护而已
for a brief period of time,
在哈肯萨克历史上转瞬即逝
a blip in Hackensack' s history.
自从去年的谋杀案之后
But after voters overwhelmingly recalled you
选民以压倒性优势让你任职
from office after the murders last year,
是我们这座城市史上最暴♥力♥的时代
the single most violent era in our city' s history,
你现在又竞选连任
you're running for a second term.
我必须问一句 凭什么让我现在投票选你
And I have to ask, why do you deserve my vote now?
作为暴♥力♥事件的幸存者而言
As a survivor of violence myself,
对那些在去年的悲剧中失去亲友的所有人来说
I think I occupy a unique position of empathy
我认为我能够很好地与之产生共鸣
for everyone who lost somebody in last year' s tragic events.
我知道他们遭受的痛苦
I know exactly what they' re going through
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表