剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
因为我也在经历那些痛苦
because I' m going through it, too.
那种悲伤 愤怒
The grief, the anger,
内疚 幸存者的内疚
the guilt...the survivor's guilt.
但是我向哈肯萨克的所有市民保证
But I promise every citizen of Hackensack
在我第二届任职市长♥期♥间
that in my second term as mayor,
我将对暴♥力♥罪犯持零容忍♥态度
I will show no mercy to violent offenders.
一次犯案 你就彻底出局
One strike and you' re out.
我听说你们家昨晚有人擅自闯入
I heard you had a break- in here just last night.
对作案者你有什么想说的
What would you say to the perp?
我想说 你们敢趁我在家时
I'd just like to dare them to try that again
再来试试
while I' m home.
那你呢 莱克西 你觉得怎么样
And how about you, Lexy? How are you holding up?
这一年过得很艰难
Um, well, it's been a really tough year.
但是在我家人的帮助下 我熬过来了
But I' m getting through it with my family' s help.
我们一起共渡难关
We're getting through it together.
就像哈肯萨克所有人一样 我们很坚强
Like all of us in Hackensack, we' re strong.
哈肯萨克人很坚强
Hackensack strong!
卡洛琳 那你呢 -我没事
Caroline, how about you? - I' m fine.
嘿 恰吉去哪儿了呢
Hey, whatever happened to Chucky?
你说什么
Um, excuse me?
我记得 她以前去哪儿都会带着恰吉
As I recall, she used to drag that thing everywhere.
她现在有了新的洋娃娃
Um, well, she has a new doll now.
她叫贝尔
Her name is Belle.
卡洛琳 贝尔也叫你做这做那吗
Caroline, does Belle tell you to do things, too?
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
去年在记者会上 她说
Well, at a press conference last year, she said- -
恰吉叫我杀了妈妈
Chucky told me to kill Mommy.
恰吉是谁
Uh- - - Who is Chucky?
非常感谢 -对不起 孩子
Um, thank you so much. - I' m sorry. Kids.
记得吗
Remember?
离开我的家
Get out of my house.
我们有录像
We have it on tape.
出去
Get out!
米克斯特医生满嘴胡话
Dr. Mixter is full of shit.
我知道
I knew it.
妈妈也是
Mom, too.
你应该害怕的 卡洛琳
You should be afraid, Caroline.
娃娃让人恐惧
Dolls are horrifying.
永远不要相信娃娃 他们都他妈坏透了
Never trust any doll. They' re all fucked up.
你说了脏话
You said the F- word.
我知道我说了什么
Yes. I know what I said.
说明这事很严重 卡洛琳
That is how serious this is, Caroline.
现在跟我 说娃娃都他妈坏透了
Now say it. Dolls are fucked up.
娃娃都他妈坏透了
Dolls are fucked up.
永远不要相信娃娃
Never trust any doll.
永远不要相信娃娃 -很好
Never trust any doll. Okay, good.
你不能告诉任何人
And you can't tell anyone,
不然他们会送你离开的 好吗
or they' re gonna send you away, okay?
好
Okay.
你发誓
Cross your heart.
我发誓
Cross my heart.
好了
Okay, and
把这个放身边
Keep this handy.
做个好梦
Sweet dreams.
杰克
Jake!
你从塞勒姆一路打车过来的吗
You Ubered here all the way from Salem?
我不能大半夜偷跑出来
I can't just sneak off in the middle of the night.
你也不能 帕姆和 -我们必须去找莱克西 好吗
Neither can you. Do Pam and- - - We have to get Lexy, okay?
你见过这个吗
Have you seen this?
嗯 看起来眼熟
Yeah, it looks familiar.
如果恰吉昨晚真的在她家里
If Chucky really was at her house last night,
那他怎么不趁此机会杀了她呢
then why didn' t he kill her when he had the chance?
可能他就是故意招惹我们
Maybe he s just messing with us.
又或者他又想盎惑我们其中一人动手
Or maybe he s trying to get one of us to kill again.
我们走 -好
Let's go. - Yeah.
♪宝贝 你是我认识的恶魔♪
♪Uh, uh, baby, you're the devil I know♪
♪我认识的♪
♪I know♪
♪总比我不认识的恶魔好♪
♪Better than the devil I don't♪
♪我不认识的♪
♪I don't♪
♪也许我可以住手♪
♪Maybe I could stop♪
♪但是我不会 我不会♪
♪But I won't, I won't♪
♪因为宝贝儿 你就是终极恶魔♪
♪'Cause, baby, you're the devil I know♪
♪我知道 我知道♪
♪Iknow, I know♪
小心 嘿
Careful. Hey.
我妈还在楼下 -抱歉
Shh, my mom' s downstairs. - Sorry.
好久不见
It took you long enough.
我也很高兴见到你
Yeah, it’s nice to see you, too.
这地方不错啊
This place isn' t bad.
你之前不是说很烂吗
I thought you said it was a dump.
拜托 我不想谈这事
Please. I can' t even talk about it.
就好像我被降级了似的
It's like I' ve been demoted.
我以为你不抽了 -抱歉杰克
I thought you quit. - I' m sorry, Jake.
你的抗焦虑药难道不吃了吗
When did you stop medicating your chronic anxiety?
这不是一回事
It's not the same thing.
就是大♥麻♥而已 有什么大不了的
It's just a little weed. What's the big deal?
没什么大不了的
Oh, no big deal,
如果你只抽大♥麻♥的话
if that's all you' re doing.
是吗
Is it?
是 我只抽大♥麻♥
Yes, that’s all I' m doing.
真是 我都半年没见到你们了
Jesus, I haven't seen you in six months.
搞得你们好像是来干预我的
You're acting like this is an intervention.
我们有更严肃的事要处理呢
We have serious shit to deal with.
德文 关于卡洛琳的娃娃你查到什么了
Devon, what did you find out about Caroline’s doll?
她看上去像是鬼娃新娘
Well, she looks a little like the Bride of Chucky.
记得那部电影吗
Remember that movie?
珍妮佛·提莉演的
Yeah, with Jennifer Tilly,
我们知道她就是恰吉的新娘
who we know really is the Bride of Chucky,
蒂芙尼·瓦伦丁
Tiffany Valentine.
见鬼
Shit.
那个娃娃现在在哪
Where's that doll now?
也许只是巧合吧
Maybe it's just a coincidence.
你检查过吗
Did you test it?
我都把她砸散架了
Yeah, I bashed the shit out of it.
而且是心理治疗师给的
And it came from our therapist.
我们的家庭心理治疗师不可能
I mean, our family therapist can' t be in league
跟一个超自然的被附身的娃娃结盟吧
with a supernaturally possessed doll, right?
莱克西
Lexy?
靠 是我妈 去衣柜里
Shit, it' s my mom. Um, get in the closet!
怎么回事
What's going on?
我就是来看看卡洛琳
I was just checking on Caroline.
你跟谁说话呢
Well, who were you talking to?
我给她唱摇篮曲呢
I was singing her a lullaby,
就跟爸爸以前一样
the way Dad used to.
看看她啊
Look at her. Aww.
我觉得她几个月都没睡得这么香了
I don' t think she' s slept like that in months.
也许我们的运气终于好起来了
Maybe our luck has finally turned around.
也许
Maybe.
好吧
Okay.
我们让她好好睡吧 走
We should leave her be. Come on.
卡洛琳 昨晚我怎么跟你说的
Caroline, what did I tell you last night?
贝尔没事
Belle's okay.
她跟恰吉不一样 她只是个娃娃
She's not like Chucky. She's just a doll.
而且我不想妈妈再生气了
And I don' t want Mommy to get mad anymore.
妈在哪 -她已经走了
Where is she? - She left already.
她说你会送我去学校
She said you have to walk me to school.
好吧 我马上回来
Okay. I Il be right back.
给
Here.
我一直在想
Look, guys, I' ve been thinking,
也许那晚只是个恶作剧
and maybe the other night really just was a prank.
谋杀发生之后我们家人就出名了
I mean, we were pretty famous for a while after the murders,
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表