剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
《鬼娃恰吉》前情提要
Previously on"Chucky"...
最后一次机会 你们还有多少个
Last chance. How many of you are there?
我已经穷途末路了
My situation here couldn't possibly get worse.
想要原谅我们自己
In order to forgive ourselves,
首先 我们得原谅那些对我们施以罪行的人
first, we have to forgive those who have sinned against us.
要我真想宽恕自己
If I really wanna forgive myself,
要我真想宽恕自己
If I really wanna forgive myself,
得先能原谅他才行
I have to be able to forgive him first.
我们称之为厌恶
We call this aversion.
一产生暴♥力♥的念头 他就会恶心
The thought of violence is actually making him sick now.
嗨 我是恰吉
Hi, Im Chucky.
我们不是给他洗♥脑♥ 我看他是变成脑残了
We didn t brainwash him. We brain bleached him.
你看不到他吗
Don't you see him?
主的形象就在这个娃娃的脸上
Our Lord's image plain as day right here
清晰可见
in this doll's face.
我不去 我不能去
I'm not going. I can't.
妈妈需要帮忙 我们都需要
Mom needs help. We all do.
只要问她”谁是蒂芙妮·瓦伦丁”就行
Just ask her, "Who's Tiffany Valentine? "
不
No!
不
No!
永别了 亚历山德拉
See you forever, Alexandra.
我们怎么判断这是不是恰吉所为
How do we know if this was Chucky anyways?
除了他还能有谁
Who else would do this?
通常我会认为是特雷弗 但他现在
I would say Trevor, but you re currently standing
已经血流成河了
in a puddle of him.
我一般不吃奶油泡芙(懦夫)的
I don't usually eat cream puffs.
但今天是作弊日
But today is a cheat day.
是不是很美
Beautiful, aren't they?
这个是给莱克西准备的
This one is for Lexy.
想象一下这个从她心脏捅出来的场景
Just picture it jutting out of her heart.
前提是那小贱♥人♥有心
If that little bitch had a heart.
永远都不许提她名字
Don't you ever say her name.
莱克西是我朋友
Lexy's my friend.
他们都是我朋友
They're all my friends.
我去
My God.
那帮怪物对你做了什么啊 士兵
What the hell did those monsters do to you, soldier?
我就知道 还有一个
I knew it. There's another one.
这把是给德文准备的
This one here is for Devon.
这种锯齿状的刀刃会让他疼的像个小丫头一样尖叫
This jagged blade is gonna make him scream like a little girl.
这两把是给你和你好兄弟杰克准备的
And these are for you and your good buddy, Jake.
好朋友但求共死
Friends till the fuckin'end.
搞什么 恰吉
What the fuck, Chuck?
你丫怎么这么怂啊
How did you get to be such a wuss?
我找到了比杀戮更棒的追求
I found something better than killing.
不是吧你
Don't tell me.
你跟那玩意儿里头能找到毛线
You found it in there?
恰吉 开门
Chucky, open the door!
恰吉
Chucky?
恰吉
Chucky? -
恰吉
Chucky!
嘿 离他远点
Hey, you leave him alone.
面对现实吧 你就是个坏种 恰吉
Face it. You're not good, Chucky.
我是好恰吉
I am Good Chucky.
我是的
I am.
好恰吉 -错
Good Chucky. - No.
你生来就是个杀手 跟我一样
You're supposed to be a killer, like me.
杰克
Jake.
你什么都做不了 明白吗
There's nothing you can do, okay?
就让他们自相残杀吧
Just let them take each other out.
我得帮他
Look, I gotta help him.
恰吉
Chucky?
恰吉 你没事吧
Chucky, are you okay? -
你把我们名声都搞臭了
You give us a bad name.
你软弱 可悲
You're weak, pathetic.
一无是处
You're nothing.
没人会记得你
You're the Chucky no one will remember.
恰吉 让我帮你吧
Chucky, let me help you!
我命由我不由你
I'm the Chucky I choose to be,
混♥蛋♥
asshole. -
我做的怎么样啊 教练
How- - how did I do, coach?
你做得很棒 好恰吉
You did great, Good Chucky.
好恰吉哈
Good Chucky, huh?
看看他做了什么 杰克
Look at what he did, Jake.
他是个杀人机器
He's a killing machine.
德文 他救了我们
Devon, he saved our lives.
因为他我们才没被恰吉杀死
He saved us from Chucky.
他就是恰吉
He is Chucky.
我都不知道该怎么
I feel like I don't even know
跟你沟通了
how to talk to you anymore.
感觉我都不认识你了
It's like I don't even know you.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
杰克 我们本来应该每周末见一次面
Jake, we're supposed to see each other every weekend.
现在 我们却身处一个
And now, we re at the fucking Sistine Chapel,
最喜闻乐见的杀人狂所创建的西斯廷教堂里
as created by everyone's favorite homicidal maniac.
他杀了特雷弗
He killed Trevor.
他什么时候会对你最爱的人下手呢
How long before he kills someone you love, again?
特雷弗是被那个恰吉杀的
It was that Chucky who killed Trevor.
杀害加里是另个恰吉 不是他
And that was a different Chucky who killed Gary, not him.
加里再也回不来了 杰克
Gary's never coming back, Jake.
但你还有我
But you still have me.
我不会任由恰吉把你干掉的
And I'm not gonna let Chucky take you, too.
就不存在好恰吉这说
There is no Good Chucky.
太尴尬了
That was awkward.
德文
Devon!
这种亵渎神明的行为相当不妥
I find this act of blasphemy deeply disturbing.
靠了
God damn it.
我们该怎么办 莱克西
What are we gonna do, Lexy?
我们怎么处理特雷弗
What are we gonna do about Trevor?
我们能把他埋了吗
I mean, can we bury him?
不行 不能埋了他 它
No, we can't bury him- - it.
我们能埋了它或他吗
Can we bury it/him?
这 这不公平
It's just- - it's not fair.
你状态不大好 我有点担心你
You don t look so good. I'm worried about you.
你担心我
You're worried about me?
柜子里有一具尸体 外面还有个杀人娃娃
There s a corpse in the closet and a killer doll on the loose.
我该担心自己才是
I'm worried about me.
靠 纳丁
Fuck, Nadine!
别碰我 我去卫生间
Don't. I'm going to the bathroom.
我想一个人静静
I need to be alone.
你要是在占尽先机的时候放弃
If you don't quit while you're ahead,
那你会死的
you're going to die.
不知道你在说什么 纳丁
I don't know what you're talking about, Nadine.
我真的理解你在
I do know something about what
经历什么 莱克西
you're going through, Lexy.
我以前亲眼见证过
I've seen it close- up before.
你有没有养过宠物 把它当成你最好的朋友
Have you ever had a pet that was your bestie?
我养过五只沙鼠
I had five gerbils.
每年生日都会买♥♥一只 不久后
I got one each birthday, and soon after,
我放学回家
I would get home from school,
我妈告诉我它们跑了
and my mom would tell me that they ran away.
每碰到这种日子
And each one of those days,
我都觉得世界崩塌了
I would feel like my world was over.
我想不明白
I couldn't figure it out.
它们为什么要离我而去
Why would they leave me?
但第五只沙鼠 霍迪尼
But the fifth gerbil, Houdini,
我回家以后它还在
was there when I got back.
四年级的事了
Fourth grade.
妈妈忘了关上笼子门
Mom had left the cage open,
它在地板上乱跑
and he was scurrying around on the floor.
她昏过去了
She was passed out,
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表