剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表
快回来
Come back here!
他说他始终是我的朋友
He said he was my friend till the end,
但是他撒谎了
but he lied. -
她很罕见
· She is incredibly rare.
我需要再次转移我的灵魂
I need to transfer my soul again,
但是我只能把它转移到一个贝尔玩偶里面
but I can only transfer it into a Belle doll.
玩偶太吓人了
Dolls are horrifying.
决不要相信任何玩偶
Never trust any doll.
玩偶真变♥态♥
Dolls are fucked up.
你从来不在我们身边 你还是不在
You were never there for us, and you still aren't.
不管你做什么 你都是我的孩子
Whatever you do, you are my kid,
你是个杀手
you are a killer,
你逃脱不了这个命运
and you can't escape that!
好人玩偶很难买♥♥到
Good Guy dolls are hard to come by.
事实上 这是最后一个了
In fact, this is the last one,
而且我要把它交给主恰吉
and I m gonna need it for Chucky Prime.
一言为定吗
Do we have a deal?
我们做到了
We did it.
不敢相信 我们总算除掉他了
I can't believe it. we finally got him.
不
No!
格伦 -不 不
Glen! - No! No!
国内每一家好日医院都会
Every Better Days Hospital in the country
收到一个无价的礼物
will receive a priceless gift
来自她个人收藏的好人玩偶
from her personal collection of vintage Good Guy Dolls.
把刀放在手边
Keep this handy.
好梦
Sweet dreams.
你觉得他的一生会在眼前闪过吗
Do you think his whole life is flashing before his eyes?
你手舞足蹈
*You were rockin'and rollin'*
手舞足蹈
*You were rockin'and rollin'女
查理
Charlie?
你是一直有预谋要杀害你母亲
Did you always plan on killing your mother
还是突发的决定
or was it a spontaneous decision?
突发是什么意思
What's spontaneous?
突然之间
All of a sudden.
没有预谋
Unplanned.
两者我都喜欢
I like both actually,
但是突发是最有意思的
but spontaneous is the most fun.
所以 医生 这样吧
So, Doc, here's the deal.
我需要让其中的一个小混球
I need to get one of these little shits
去杀人
to kill someone.
过去几年他们都找我做咨♥询♥
Well, I ve had them all on my couch over the years.
我点头称是 指点江山
I nod. I prod.
他们则言听计从 然后我就可以坐享其成
They do what I tell them, and then I just sit back
看着他们的生活分崩离析
and watch their lives fall apart, more or less.
真的非常有意思
It's quite fascinating really.
但我要怎么做呢
But how do I do it?
大多数孩子
Most kids aren't born
都不具备我这种天份
with my kind of talent, you know?
可不是嘛 查理
Of course not, Charlie.
你的天份可是与生俱来独一无二的
Your particular form of genius is exceedingly rare.
但你要知道 他们都是青少年
Keep in mind, these are teenagers.
他们会被荷尔蒙
They are ruled by their hormones,
情绪 还有焦虑所控制
their emotions, and their anxieties.
妈
Mom!
如果你想让他们失控
If you want to push them over the edge...
妈
Mom?
只要给他们造成创伤就可以
AlI you have to do is traumatize them.
谢谢你 总算
Thank you. Finally.
你都不知道让你们这些
You have no idea how hard it's been
小混♥蛋♥参与进来有多困难
getting one of you little shits to step the fuck up and play.
为了米克斯特医生
I'II spare her for Dr. Mixter
还有我们的救世主 我就饶过她了
and our lord and savior.
再见 衰货们
So long, suckers.
回头见
See ya real soon.
对不起 医生
Sorry, Doc,
但是恐怕时间已到
but I'm afraid our time is up.
赐予我力量吧
Ade due Damballa.
请求你赐给我力量
Give me the power, I beg of you.
求你赐予我力量吧
Ade due Damballa.
交换
And switch.
交换
And switch.
交换
And switch.
不
No.
你觉得他的一生会在眼前闪过吗
Do you think his whole life is flashing before his eyes?
外面的天气如此可怕
*Oh, the weather outside is frightful*
辐射也让人无法安心
*And the radiation ain't much better*
所以拿上防毒面具和步♥枪♥
*So grab a gas mask and a rifle*
因为我们要送一封信
* Cause we re goin'out to send a letter*
在核冬天的废土中
*In the nuclear winter wonderland*
你好 我叫莱克西
Hi. My name is Lexy.
你们都知道我姓什么
I know you know my last name.
我并非默默无闻
I've never exactly been anonymous.
我是一名瘾君子
I'm an addict.
刚刚离开戒毒所
Just got out of rehab.
这是我人生中少有的
It's one of the very few things in my life
从来没有在照片墙或者抖音上发布过的内容
that I never posted about on TikTok or Instagram
因为那并不符合
because it didn't fit into the perfect commercial
我试图宣传的完美人生
for the perfect life I was trying to advertise.
一层一层的秘密
Like, layers and layers of secrets
被我努力掩埋起来
I've been trying so hard to keep covered up.
但事实上是
But the truth is,
我的成瘾不是我保守的唯一一个秘密
my addiction isn't the only secret I've been keeping.
还有一个秘密
There s another secret,
那个只有三个人知道的秘密
one that only three other people in my life know about.
那绝对算得上是
It's definitely one of the reasons I'm an addict
让我开始成为瘾君子的原因之一
in the first place.
但是它甚至要比成瘾本身更加可怕
But it's even scarier than the addiction itself.
事实是
The truth is,
有一段时间
for a while now,
我的人生中一直有个怪物
there's been a monster in my life,
一个隐藏在最无辜面孔之下的怪物
a monster hiding behind a supposedly innocent face.
导致在外人眼里看来
It's actually been driving certain behavior on my part
我的行为非常糟糕
that may have looked pretty bad from the outside.
那个怪物就是
The monster is.
我的母亲
My mother.
我是说 你们都知道她是什么样
I mean, we all know what she's like, right?
控制欲强 自我中心 自恋
Controlling, self- absorbed, narcissistic.
难怪我会成为瘾君子
It's no wonder I'm an addict.
说实话 以我母亲作为榜样
Frankly, with my mother as a role model,
我没成为妓♥女♥才是万幸
it's a miracle I'm not a hooker.
你和德文通过话吗
Hey, so have you talked to Devon?
就一次吧
Maybe once.
你知道 戒毒所和上万小时的社区服务
You know, rehab and a billion hours of community service
对我的社交生活没什么帮助
didn't exactly help my social life.
他可能也忙着做他自己的社区服务呢
He's probably just busy getting his hours in.
是 你可能说得没错
Yeah. I mean, you're probably right.
我昨天刚完成我的部分所以
I mean, I just finished mine yesterday, so...
圣诞节快乐 你被捕了
Merry Christmas. You' re under arrest.
所以你妈妈真的不介意
So your mom' s really okay
我假期住在这里吗
with me staying over the holidays?
我还没告诉她呢 -等等什么
I haven't told her yet. - Wait, what?
好吧
Okay.
来得正好 我来说哈
Perfect timing. Let me do the talking.
妈妈 -嗨
Hey, Mom. Hi.
杰克来了
Jake's here,
他需要一个地方住几天
and he needs a place to crash for a few days.
杰克 很高兴见到你
Jake. Oh, it's so good to see you.
你当然可以住在这
Of course you can stay here.
现在是圣诞节啊
It's the holidays.
你应该和爱你的人在一起
You should be with people who love you.
剧集 | 鬼娃恰吉(2021) | 导航列表